Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #28
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Eight

The next few chapters take place a few eeks after our first bet. Nothing much happens between then and now. In this section, we are having a sleepover at Damien's house in a tent out in the woods a ways. Brandon, Damien's 10 year old brother, is with us too.

"Hey guys," I said, arriving at the tent. It was seven o'clock and the sun was setting.

"Hey," Damien said. "Before my brother gets here, let me tell you something."

"What?" I asked, interested in what he had planned.

"We're going to have a bet on the game we're playing later, and the loser has to do anything Brandon says."

"Okay," I said, not sure where he was going with this.

"Brandon is pretty perverted. But don't worry, if you lose, he won't tell anyone."

"How perverted is he?" I asked.

"Let's just say, I lost a bet with him and had to clean his room butt naked," Damien said.

"Wow," I said, unsure of what else to say.

"Hey guys!" Brandon called from outside the tent.

"Okay, he's here. Don't forget what I said," Damien whispered.

"I won't," I whispered back as Brandon entered the tent. He was a couple inches shorter than me, but except for that, he looked exactly like Damien. He had a sleeping bag in his right arm and a duffel bag over his shoulder. I had my own sleeping bag and a backpack with snacks for tonight, my pajamas, and clothes for tomorrow. Damien had packed something similar.

"Okay, so now what do we do?" Brandon asked.

"Let's play a little hide and seek until the sun fully sets," Damien suggested.

I had no better ieas, so I agreed. So did Brandon.

"How do we decide who's 'it'?" Brandon asked.

Damien picked up three straight-looking twigs from the ground. He broke a piece off one and mixed them aound in his hand. "Okay, whoever gets the shortest one is 'it'," he said.

Brandon took one, then a moment later, so did I. We examined the twigs and I had the shortest.

"Okay, so we'll hide, and you have to count to fifty. No one can go beyond the property line, and there are orange tags marking the line. First person caught is 'it'."

"No problem," I said as I started to count. Damien and Brandon took off in the woods.

After I counted to fifty, and shouted to let them know I was coming, I started searching for Damien and Brandon. After a minute, I found Brandon behind a tree. He clearly didn't know how to find a good hiding spot.

He also wasn't a fast runner. I caught him in like twenty seconds. After that, we found and caught Damien a few minutes later.

This went on for about an hour, with each of us being 'it' a few times, until I was 'it' again, and Damien decided that this was our last game. Tired of running around, I agreed.

"Want to make a bet?" Brandon asked Damien.

Damien gave me an I-told-you-so look. "What kind of bet?" he asked.

"Whoever gets caught first has to give up all their clothes to the winner," Brandon said.

"Okay, but if I win, then this will make up for you making me clean your room naked that one time," Damien said.

Alright, go hide," I said, thankful I wasn't involed in this.

Damien and Brandon raced off into the woods yet again. I started to count to fifty.

"One..."
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm