Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2018, 04:26 AM   #20
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONTYTHEKING View Post
Last time you got into serious trouble? What was it about?
Have u ever ( honestly) cheated whilein a relationship?
Have you ever stole anything ( ans truthfully)
How old were u when u posed as nude for the first time on cam to someone much older ?
Have you ever broken someone heart? Or someone broke urs? How manytimes? When was last time?
When I was at college I going through a bad time with some family issues, and my answer to that was to stay out late drinking. Well one time I drank way too much and got very drunk. I don't really remember much of the details of what happened, but apparently I got quite aggressive towards people and started smashing things up.... I ended up having to be collected from the police station by my parents, who were not best pleased...

No, I've never cheated on anyone.

I guess it counts if you find something and don't hand it in.... I did once (some years ago now) find a wallet and kept it... There wasn't loads of money in it or anything, 20 to 30 pounds I think. But I've always felt very guilty about it..

I did pose nude on cam once when I was 18, think the guy was mid to late 20's so not massively older. It was not a great experience though....(he kept pestering me to do more afterwards, saying he'd took screenshots...) I wouldn't do it again.

I don't think so, any relationships that have ended, never really got that serious. I did have a crush on this guy in college, and was sad when I found out he was gay, but nothing worse than that. If I've broken anyone's heart, I never found out about it lol I doubt it.

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch Lucy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything