Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2018, 11:39 PM   #1
MistressMajesty

Default Pity's humiliation baby day

For those of you with subs who don't like baby play and humiliation, here's a good punishment.

My pathetic slave, Pity, has been a very good girl aside from one thing: she lost a game against another sub. Before they played, I chose the stakes. Since Pity is the loser, she will spend all day on 1/7/17 as a baby. She is humiliated by age play, so she will remain in nothing diapers all day, forbidden from using a toilet. I may even open a thread to make her drink more just to test her bathroom control and further the humiliation of wearing diapers. Her hair will be in pigtails. She will eat only soft foods like applesauce, and will suck on a pacifier whenever she is not eating or drinking. I also sent her a baby bottle topper that fits over the opening of water bottles to make them like big baby bottles, and she will drink only from that. She will watch kids cartoons and color poorly like the baby she is. She will also have to sleep the next night in her diaper with chocolate pudding in the back of it, and she will piss during the night. I will also require her to spend several hours on gD, but she will only be allowed to type baby talk. She will refer to me as Mommy for the day and will write a report on her experience which I will probably have her post.

And of course she will still need to spend some time edging but will not be allowed to cum because of her denial.

I am not interested in dares unless they are for my slave.
I am not accepting new slaves at this time.

I will not be your slave.

Good day.
MistressMajesty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk