Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #17
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Day Long Dare

Posting this in the new thread.

Rule 1) You cannot have an orgasm inside UNLESS you are in a public location with at least 5 people nearby that you don’t know. Once you have an orgasm (or several) and leave, you cannot go back to the same place. This rule is in effect for 2 weeks starting when you wake up.

Rule 2) Absolutely no bra or panties today for any reason.

Rule 3) For today, you cannot pee using a toilet, or indoors. You can use go in the bathroom to wash up after. Make sure you drink lots of liquid, I don’t want you dehydrated. This is from the time you wake up today until the time you wake up tomorrow morning to go to work (or start your day if have the day off).

Rule 4) Take with you a bag or purse. Inside have your keys, ID, remote vibe, and money and/or credit cards, the notes you made for this dare, and a pencil. You will not be making any big purchases, so don’t worry. You will need the vibe as punishment for objectives (aka tasks) not completed. You may need to map out locations for the dare as well.

Rule 5) Other than when you are modeling (you’ll read about that soon), you can only wear shoes and a t-shirt (yes, I love this idea. Seems just so sexy and leaves you feeling so naked). If it is raining, you may take an umbrella. I will let you choose the length of the shirt, but don’t disappoint me. The only other rule is that when your nipples are hard, your shirt should clearly show that. Color is your choice.

Rule 6) When you are alone, you will be naked. I want you to feel really vulnerable and sexy today.

Rule 7) Whenever you sit down, you will move the shirt material away from your butt so your skin is touching the item you are sitting on, not your shirt. You are allowed to sit first and then pull the shirt away if you do it immediately. This is to remind you of your near nudity.

You cannot break the above rules for any reason. If you do you will find a fountain and play in it until your shirt is completely wet. You may not touch your shirt again until it is dry unless it’s to complete an objective below. You have until you go to sleep to finish the objectives and punishments if earned.

If anybody asks why you are doing this, you can say either you lost a bet, or you are a horny young woman and this excites you.

Today’s objectives (each one counts as one unless I say otherwise).

Take a bus to a different town where you are not known. Sit in the far back row in the center, so anybody walking down the aisle can clearly see you. You do not have to intentionally flash anybody though. If that seat isn’t available or doesn’t exist, you will find another seat and sit with your feet spread shoulder width, and your hands and arms stretched out behind your head like you are relaxing. You will do this as well on the return trip back. Each trip counts as one objective.

Go to a library. In the library, find an aisle where you can take your shirt off and push it through the shelf to the opposite aisle. Then walk to the other aisle and put your shirt on.

Find a shoe store that has somebody helping you try on shoes. Try on several pairs of shoes. Do not buy anything.

Go to a market. Buy condoms and a penis shaped fruit or vegetable such as a banana or squash. Put those in your bag. Sometime before you go to bed, you will use those to masturbate to an orgasm. Remember, you can only have an orgasm outside, so keep that in mind.

Find a park with a playground. Use each piece of equipment for several minutes (for example, use the swings for 2 minutes and then whatever else they have).

Go up and down an escalator 4 times. They do not have to be in a row, just over the course of the day (so 4 up, and 4 down). It only counts if there is somebody else on it behind you. You may not cover up at all. If they look up they are to see you in your glory.

Find a building where you can get on an elevator. Take the elevator up at least 4 flights, or the top flight if building isn’t that high. Make sure you are alone when you enter it. Take your shirt off until the doors are about to open. Take the stairs back down, with your shirt off the entire time on the staircase. Choose your building wisely.

Highest priority: Find a shopping center that has a bunch of stores with display windows. Your goal is to model some of their merchandise to the customers walking by just outside the window. You need to do this at 6 stores. One must be a shoe store, one must be a lingerie store, one must be a dress store, and the other three are any clothing stores of your choice. You will model in each store window for 30 minutes (for a total of 3 hours of model plus the time needed to convince them and get dressed and in position. You will need to do your objectives as fast as possible so you complete them all). They get to chose what you will wear and how you will pose, remembering, no bra or panties. You might have to let them know you are not allowed to wear them, especially at the lingerie store. Anything else is allowed, even if they ask you to stand there modeling only a pair of shoes, you will do it (highly unlikely as they may be afraid of an upset customer, though why somebody would be upset at seeing a naked woman I haven’t a clue). Keep trying to convince stores to let you do this until you get 6. As I said, this is your highest priority objective so each store counts as 2. Failing to do all of them means 12 objectives of punishment. You will not close your eyes, and will smile at customers as they walk by and look at you. You are trying to bring business for the store after all (now you know why I said go to a town where they don’t know you!). While you are modeling there in the window, I want you to think about all these people looking at you. I suspect this will make you very wet! Just be glad I didn’t have you use the vibe for this, at least, this time. You must do a good job of modeling (the owner, manager, or employee who had you do this cannot complain to you regarding how you did. Customer complaints are ignored).

Make sure at least 6 people (not including the escalator), know that you are not wearing panties. 3 should be men, 3 women. Each one counts as an objecting, and you must be sure they saw. You can make it look like an accident.

If you do not complete all the objectives by the time you go to sleep, you will find a crowded bar or café, insert the vibe, set it to 3, and keep it on that setting for 4 minutes for every objective you didn’t complete. During this time, you will call that same friend you called earlier (if she isn’t answering, you can call another female friend). You will talk to her until she hangs up. You do not have to tell her what you are doing. You must have at least one orgasm with her on the phone though, or you need to call somebody else. I suspect this will only be pleasurable for a little while before it turns into a punishment! If you aren’t careful, you could be there for an hour with it on setting 3 the whole time! I highly doubt after a few orgasms if you can keep everybody there from knowing what is happening to you. If I am not satisfied with your performance of today, I will issue further punishments as well, though I suspect I will be very pleased with you.

Before you to go bed, you will write up what happened and how you felt. This will be a long write up. I’m sure we all look forward to reading it.

Make sure you check this before you leave. I may add other objectives as I think of them, and when I wake up fully. When you do leave, make sure you reply saying you are leaving so I know that you won’t be able to see any more objectives.

As I said earlier, you are going to love me or hate me when you get back. I suspect a little of both and more of the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk