Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2017, 07:36 AM   #11
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
How exactly do we define a thoughtful dare? It seems a little too abstract. Does some dare I gave that took time to think considering the person previous posts and everything but got no response or a negative one counts? Or a simple one lined task or that I borrowed from another thread/nina@/Anna blog that the person liked?

Or we should just go by instinct and count the ones you consider "thoughtful"?
@qmu - Thoughtful to me means original (so cannot be from my or anna's list unless you are the original contributor/maker of the dare. So thoughtful is some dare you come up with which is in accordance with the kinks and limits of the requester, relevant to that thread and reasonably doable, also creativity wouldn't hurt but that is subjective..lol.

For example the dare A treat retreat or read or repent of the punishment dictionary (both are your contributions) are both thoughtful!

Whether or not your thoughtful dare gets response or not is irrelevant. If the dare was thoughtful and the task seeker is active and has recently asked for dares, and when you give a good one to them and they don't respond, then it is not your problem that they lack basic courtesy!!

Though it is advisable to post for recent task seekers only as posting a dare in a thread that hasn't been active for weeks is futile as the dare giver may not be looking for it anymore. Also there is no word or line limit and dares need not be very long to qualify as thoughtful!

Bottom line.. go by instinct and also by generic meaning and usage of the word "thoughtful" in english language! Hope this shall suffice!

Wow! I never thought I would write guidelines for this!..lol

Last edited by nina@; 05-15-2017 at 08:18 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk