Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2017, 03:48 AM   #21
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyT View Post
I did more. I did 50 minutes of cornertime.

I have a feeling, that I have to do this. One reason is because I promies earlier. And I want beat my cornertime record, which was 45 minutes. And also I thought that I need punishemnt. And what woukd be better punishment than long cornertime with bare bottom.

First all music and tv off. Absolutely silence. Then pants and underpants down. I left only t-shirt. I set timer 50 minutes and 10 seconds and walked to the corner. I put my nose to the wall and hands behind my back.

It started. It was very familiar. It's not first cornertime for me. I kept my nose to corner and my position straight. I thought I earned this cornertime. I thought it was punishment. But it would have been better if some strict lady would have been watching me. But I was there alone.

Middle of the cornertime. Little bit booring. But so it's supposed to be. Cornetime it's punishment. No easy. And no funny. I kept my position. Nose to the wall and I stood straight. How much time was left? I could not now. I just processor my cornertime. Like school in childhood. But there did not have to stand pants and underpants down. I imagined if there was somebody watching me. I stood in the corner with bare bottom. Very embarrassing.

Finally. Clock ringing. It was over. Fifty minutes cornertime. I was quite proud to myself. It was done.
Dear NaughtyT, thanks a lot for doing this cornertime for me.
The times get close to an hour, it now becomes really hard. I really enjoy every single participant on this thread who "did more". I really enjoy how every extra 5 minutes makes this harder.

It's interesting how you mention you wanted to imagine a strict lady watching you. Indeed that makes it hotter. I enjoy giving my pet cornertime. If she gets it, I am mostly present the whole time. She then knows she does it for me. Like you say, that adds to the sensation. For me as a dom that also gives a great sensation. Just knowing, live, that my pet is doing her cornertime while I can just walk freely.

So,... yeah,.. I can imagine you liked getting yourself the feeling of being watched. For everybody who wants to join later,.. feel free to imagine me watching you. In a sense I do that. I really enjoy handing out cornertime and I really enjoy the reports your write. If you want you can announce your attempt on this thread, but if you announce I expect you to do it within 24 hours. That way you can be assured I am "somewhat" watching you.

It's great how you were able to get yourself in the "punished" mode. It's true, you wanted to beat your record and also you promised to do it. I was actually looking forward to your contribution.

I recognize how your thoughts started drifting, how thoughts from childhood came-up that were buried somewhere. With the drifting you clearly lost awareness of time. I assume you got into some sort of zen-state. Indeed,.. suddenly more or less as a surprise, the timer went off.
Like tulipJ you felt good after the cornertime. I can only say,.. true,.. that's an other reason why I like it. Most peopel feel good afterwards.

Thanks for doing my dare.
I am happy to carry your name in my signature for a while.

50minutes has been done........ who does more?

Note: everybody who participates can expect a personal reaction from me but that can take a day. I need to choose a quite time to write a good and serious reaction.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Advertisements
Kink Talk