Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2016, 03:27 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Color Wheel Share the "burden", subby teamwork game

In this thread all the subs who have joined will have to work together to complete all the tasks given out here.
People who have not joined as a sub can post tasks for the group of subs to complete. The task will be shared by the group, each sub can choose what tasks they wish to complete for the group but together they must finish them all. Dares can be from any kink (that is safe and legal) but can be shared so that people get ones from their likes... for the most part.
To join simply state that you are joining and for how long and any other details you want people to know (eg how active you can be).

Simple example (hopefuly real ones will be more interesting)
A dom gives the group, 100 edges
GroupSub1 posts saying he has completed 50 edges (50/100 edges)
GroupSub2 posts saying she has completed 20 edges (70/100 edges)
GroupSub3 posts saying he has completed 30 edges (100/100 edges)

Communication will be very important in this game so make sure to report on everything you do for the team right after you have done it (yes that may lead to some people doing extra but oh well :P ). If you thing your report may take a while to type then you may want to just post how much you have done and edit in the details.

If a darer thinks a sub is not doing there own fair share of tasks they may punish the sub by giving them the tasks that no one else wanted to do, adding time to their stay and/or giving them extra punishment tasks.

When your time is up as in the thread you may say thank you to the darers and your fellow sub and leave or ask the darers if you may leave. Its up to you.

Hope everyone has fun, if anything about this is unclear please ask me so I can clear it up. :3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 10-12-2016 at 04:54 AM.
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk