Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2016, 04:03 AM   #29
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

I finally get to do this dare, I’ve been wanting to for ages! So it’s time to start that report! I started with a favourite tumblr blog open of mostly spanking and ABDL, and a few private pictures.. of mostly spanking and ABDL. Hmm. Other prep things, I have ice but not sure we had enough, it’s mostly in a weird block so hopefully it’ll be usable when it comes to it!

Okay, first roll – I got a 6! It was good to get to pull my pants down to my knees.. or so I thought, until I realised how teasy this would be! So I was just rubbing and teasing my leg, mostly inner thigh, circling upward nice and regularly, it was so frustrating just brushing it.. ignoring the little jumps to attention >.< I mostly settled on these teasy circles with one hand on each leg, and the thumbs with very little pressure allowed to touch at the top. I’m going to stop writing about that now because I keep trying to re-enact it to figure out how best to describe it and it’s very, very frustrating! Also a few seconds into this I started a video (bet you can’t guess what on!) because taking my hands away to scroll felt like cheating.

Next roll was a 3, and I got to pull my pants down to my ankles which was good! I get really frustrated when I can’t touch myself properly and was worried that would be a bigger part of this dare – I’m glad it’s not.. unless you make me dress later! So I had to just touch until I got hard, then stop until soft.. this was also really annoying! When I’m hard I just want to keep going, and it was really quite depressing to see the way he’d reluctantly bow – in submission to your mean will – just as I wanted to touch the most!

Onto the report! I can’t stand typing slowly so I have to stop touching to type.. which means lots of stopping typing to touch. At least I get to touch more than just until I’m hard though.. although I haven’t been too close because I spied the next title as “Edges are fun too!” Sure they are. Onward!

More report! Since I don’t have to stay hard this time I just won’t touch, that’ll make it quicker and hopefully make “more shenanigans” easier..

The next roll was a 6, so 6 edges! The first came super quickly, and I figured the others would too, so I used the timer to wait 30 seconds between them.. just enough to let me start to go soft and give them a build up. They weren’t too bad, but they definitely got me a bit more worked up!

Shenanigans! I rolled a 2, 6 minutes. And then a 5, so that was 160 BPM. I’ve never used a metronome like that before and it was interesting, that pace was slightly slower than my fast pace so it was a little frustrating but could’ve been worse! 6 minutes is forever though! I had to stop at 5:15 or so, took a short break and then had to stop at about 5:00 again! I figured that wasn’t going to work, so I took a longer break and managed to do it with only one other stop at 2:30 or so. Definitely some mean shenanigans!

Fine! Socks are removed! Onward!

I guess slow typing it is this time More shenanigans! I again rolled a 2, 6 minutes again was much more than I wanted! And then another 2, 170 BPM this time! This was even closer to the right pace for me, which mostly meant harder to keep to and more frustrating. I’m glad I let myself go soft during that last report though! I lasted about 3 minutes before stopping, I’ve never done ice play before but it actually felt really good. I didn’t wait long enough though, about 45 seconds later I had to stop again, this time way way too close. I had to give myself a few seconds before even using the ice. I rubbed the ice again and this time managed to finish the time.

For the challenge I rolled a 4, 1 minute. Like I said I usually start going soft in 30 seconds so I knew this would be hit-or-miss. The edge was another way too close one so I had to keep hands away a few seconds too! I mostly settled for the teasy circles from roll 1, just without the brushing. I figured using pegs would be cheating but I also did some nipple squeezing as if I had them on and that thought helped too. Shut up! Between them I managed to stay hard, but it was close! I’m glad for no more shenanigans!

I’ve mostly just teased typing this, onward!

I rolled a 4 for the final thing, so I have to wait an hour now and then cum standing up. At least I didn’t spend the last report edging.. but ugh! I guess I’ll get dressed and be horny for an hour now!

So overall this was super fun and frustrating, and I’m still not sure whether choosing not to touch during that report is cheating! I’m going to go with no, because the one handed typing report was frustrating enough to make up for it! Thanks for such a fun dare, Happy!

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
joi