Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2016, 03:12 PM   #11
An4lvirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arummm View Post
Well, lets get to work on the farm.

Cows: With your knees on the floor and your head and shoulder on a bed, use your hand to milk your udders for 5 minutes.

Sheeps: Every time for today, when you are alone in a room and you want to leave the room, you must spank your butt 5 times.

Pigs: take one of your dirty panties and put it half way inside your pants pocket, so people can see it.

chickens: Boil a egg and let it get cold, slide it inside a condom, lubricate your ass and slide the egg inside....put a egg after 1 hour of have it inside you (for those chickens that cant stretch to much, slide it vaginally)

Cowgirl: Day of be without bras and with your udders tied (plz dont time it very strong, so there will be a proper flow of blood to it)

Pussycats: I think somebody dare you to be without panties today...so use only short skirt for today

Barn rat: each time that you need to pee today, you will do it without take out your panties, after get them dirty, you will change your self and put the dirty one under your bed, let see how many would you have for the end of the day.

ducklings: at your shower today, you will slide the soap inside your ass and tape it for the night.

I did the chicken one. It felt good to be stretched that far but could only hold for 35 mins before it was too uncomfortable.
34/F
An4lvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk