Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron
Default Choice of pain...

The following punishment combines bondage, pain and is somewhat intellectual too as the slave may choose the target of pain without been able to totally avoid it. I like to watch my slaves trying to use their mind to ease the pain. So, here it is (I have thought it for a female slave).

The slave will stand under a static point, like a hook somewhere high (a nail on a wall is fine too). Her ankles are tied together and her wrists also tied behind her back. She can also be gagged.
So, get a set of japanese clover clamps, attach each clamp on each nipple and hang the chain on the hook above. The length of the chain should be such so her nipples are slightly pulled upwards when she is standing on her tiptoes.
Get a second set of clamps and attach each clamp on each pussy lip or on clit. Then pull the chain down and secure it (maybe you have to use a piece of rope to extend the length) to the rope holding her ankles tied together. The length should be such so her lips (or clit) are just slightly pulled when she has her knees somewhat curved.

That's it. If she curves her legs to ease the pain on her genitals, she lowers and her nipples are pulled upwards causing pain. If she extends her legs her whole body raises, relieving the pain on her nipples but her lips (or clit) will suffer.

All this, as she stands on her tiptoes. Soon her feet will be tired and she will attempt to step down her heels. The nipples will be pulled upwards much more and she will also have to extend her legs... That's pain everywhere.

If your slave likes pain combine it with a remote controled vibrator to give her waves of pleasure, along with constant pain. It will be, for her, something to remember for much time plus she looks wonderful tied, gagged and suffering on her tiptoes.

It is safe to provide her somewhere to lean from time to time, so she does not lose her balance. Standing on tiptoes is not as easy as it sounds.

P.S. I know someone who will soon have the chance to be in that position...

Last edited by Dark_Baron; 09-24-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk