Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #11
Siren
getDare Succubus

I've wanted to answer these for a while and tonight I finally felt un-lazy enough to do so.

Tell me ten things that turn you on.
Intelligence, rolled-up shirt sleeves, being made to talk about my fantasies with someone, nice lingerie, going commando under a skirt, French (accents), begging, (someone speaking) passion(ately about something), being told off, blindfolds.

Five things that turn you off?
Arrogance, "Daddy" used in a sexual setting, anything to do with pee, overuse of swear words, poor grammar.

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!)
I can't be bothered to repost/reformat my list, so here's a link instead.

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't?
I need to replace my butt plug, and I've seen a really pretty glass one that I'd like. A dildo just for anal use would be good as well (for hygiene purposes), or perhaps a vibrating butt plug, because I haven't yet figured out how to make anal play pleasurable. I'd love some proper metal handcuffs; the simple elegance is so sexy. Clover clamps on a chain would be nice. Wartenberg wheels, vampire gloves and violet wands all sound interesting, but a little scary. I have a ball gag, but I'd like to try others, particularly a cock gag at the moment, because Sir's mentioned it a few times and the thought turns me on quite a bit. The thought of using a spreader bar is incredibly hot. I'd like an array of spanking implements, like a cane, a riding crop, and some nice paddles (I've seen a silicone set that look good.) A strong internal vibe would be nice, as would a remote-control vibe, if there were any decent ones on the market. I'd like to try a rabbit-style vibe, though from what I've heard/read, it would probably be somewhat disappointing. I'm also curious about ben-wa balls, especially seeing as they'd be fun for hidden public play. I'd love to have a custom-made chastity belt, though I don't know how much use that would see. I'd really like some more dildos in different shapes, sizes, and possibly materials (glass toys in particular are so gorgeous and I want them all.) A mains-run Hitachi to go alongside my Lelo wand is also on the list, and I've heard about an attachment which works with the Lelo wands and concentrates the power so it's less numbing, which I think would work better for me. Rope in a multitude of colours would be lovely, and someone to tie me up with it would be lovelier still.

What is your favorite toy?
Right now, probably my three dildos (shh, they practically count as one toy.) The clear glass one hits my g-spot nicely but isn't too thick; the silicone one does the same but is great when I want some girth (and is also a bit bumpy, which is heavenly) and the pink glass one is nice to suck on.

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done?
As unoriginal as this will sound, begging to be used as Top_Hat's slut. It's taken me a while to get to the point where I'd even accept being called that, and now I do genuinely want to fulfill that roll for him, to be owned by him as completely as possible.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare?
Putting a clothes peg on my clit for as long as possible, then edging, then repeating, to see if I could cum like that. My clit is very sensitive to pain (quelle surprise) particularly when I'm that aroused, so it was very intense.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare?
I'm not sure I've ever done anything I'd class as disgusting for a dare, as that's basically a limit of mine. If it makes me go "ew", I'm not doing it.

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you?
Probably my bed post, which wasn't big lengthwise, but was very wide.

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how?
Usually at least once, and often twice. But it does vary somewhat and I might find that I'll cum five times in one day, then not bother for the rest of the week. I almost always cum when I masturbate, and to do so I have to be touching my clit. I usually alternate between rubbing it up and down and in circles with one finger, whilst grinding against my duvet. Sometimes I'll play with my nipples a bit, too, or use a vibe or dildo to get myself started.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny?
I have literally no sexual experience offline, so nothing springs to mind for this.

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy?
I guess it would be being used and displayed in a BDSM club, with plenty of people witnessing and participating in the depravity. I'd be beaten mercilessly, fucked in every hole by my Dom, marked with his cum, tied and displayed in any way he wished, verbally humiliated till I was so turned on I could hardly speak, tortured in so many ways, all while people watched, and laughed, and jeered, making suggestions and seeing just how much I enjoyed being a desperately depraved whore in front of them.

And now I'm wet. Oops.

What is your favourite fantasy, if different?
Hm... As much as I like that one, it's a little darker than what I normally fantasise about. A lot of the time my fantasies revolve around being accidentally/"accidentally" exposed in public, but just generally being subjected to the whims of a creative Dom is something I think about a lot, too. I know that's not very specific, but I really struggled to pin down one specific scenario that really gets me going.

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee?
I've never tasted cum or pee, and I've no intention of ever tasting the latter. I've tasted my pussy juice plenty of times, and I don't mind it, seeing as it doesn't taste of much.

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for?
In terms of properly tied up so that movement is restricted, under an hour. If this includes less restrictive things like breast bondage, however, then about three hours, I think.

Describe the most sexy outfit you own.
I'll go for what my Dom calls my slutty school girl outfit: a fitted white shirt and short, flared black skirt with a blue bra, white lace thong, and black thigh high stockings underneath.

What do you like about Getdare?
There are plenty of interesting, funny, caring, creative and wickedly kinky people on this site who are great to chat to and make brilliant additions to the forums.

What do you dislike about getdare?
The lack of (one) community at times. There are too many clashes between people who use it for fantasy and therefore don't always take things too seriously and those who are looking for something a bit more real and prefer to take time to get to know people.

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing?
The edging competition run by twotothetenth was a lot of fun. I've had plenty of entertaining, creative dares in the past, but none of them come to mind at the moment, unfortunately.

Which dare did you enjoy doing least?
I once tried using toothpaste on my pussy- the dare was actually to insert some inside myself so that I wouldn't be able to get it out quickly, but I was somewhat wary and tested it on my clit first, thinking "I've tried this on my nipples before, so it won't be too bad."

I was wrong. I spent a good half an hour trying to stop the burning. Never again.

What two things do you love the most. Why?
I'll go for things rather than people, because it's a bit of a given that I love my friends and family a ridiculous amount.

1. Singing. It almost always makes me happy, and singing with other people can be an incredible feeling.
2. Sunshine. It's just instant happiness.

What do you hate the most?
Moths. Particularly when they fly at me. Gah.

What is your favorite activity to do with friends?
Honestly, just anything where we can have a chat. I don't mind if it's out in a restaurant or in front of a tv, so long as we're together and having a laugh.

What is your greatest strength?
Um, I'll say my ability to find a positive in a situation and make light of it. I'm not someone with an everlasting abundance of positivity, but I think I normally have a healthy dash of optimism mixed in.

What is your greatest weakness?
A lack of self-belief. I'm frequently surprised when I do well at something, even if I've been complimented on that ability/trait/whatever before.

What is your biggest vice?
Either laziness or food, probably.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Anything at all? Um, magic
Anything real? Draw. I have next to no artistic talent, unfortunately, and I hate it.

Which superpower would you most like?
Shapeshifting.

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's?
Mine, I suppose, though it's harder to decide when I don't really know what I want. And then if you make someone else's dreams come true, you get to feel all good about yourself

What do you miss most about being a kid?
Having clear-cut, black and white views on the world. Don't get me wrong: I think it's better to understand that there are grey areas, but it makes things a lot less simple.

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon?
Have a pet dragon. I'd be a calamity if I could breathe fire.

Cuddles, or sex?
Right this second, cuddles, cos sex would probably hurt. But most of the time it's an either/or situation.

Cake, or death?
Cake, nom.

Winter, or summer?
Both. And spring. And autumn.

City or Country?
City.

Classic, or 'new and improved'?
New and improved.

Dark or milk chocolate?
Milk.

Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Cats don't normally like me.

Fiction, or non-fiction?
Fiction, definitely.

Picnic, or nice restaurant?
Depends on the occasion (and the weather...)

Driving or walking?
Walking.

Books, or films?
Depends on my mood and the genre. If it's crime fiction, then books, always books. If it's comedy or superheroes, then films.

Bacon, or cheese?
Oh God, both.

Tea or Coffee?
Hot chocolate.

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Because they catch enough mice as it is and they don't need encouraging.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Because we evidently live in a very messed-up world.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 06-05-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk