Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
TheLonelyStoner

Default People of getDare, this is for you! ;)

Hello you cheeky people! It's Friday night, I'm a bit tipsy and fancy a bit of fun

Tonight I plan to take a walk up to the woods with my camera and some toys. I have never done anything like this before and it's making me wet just thinking about it. :3

The reason I'm posting is because I want you guys to come up with some ideas for what I'm actually going to do! I absolutely love my bondage, playing with my toys, and generally being a slut, but have never done anything public. I have very little limits and would like this to be as extreme as possible, and ofcourse I will post photo proof ^^

So, over the next two hours I will be planning my trip. It's up to you lovely people what happens from here! xx

My list of toys are as follows: Big black dildo, smaller pink dildo, small black butt plug, large red butt plug, wireless vibrating egg, pegs, 2 small bullet vibes, lots of slutty clothes and literally any house hold items!

Lots of love, TheLonelyStoner x
TheLonelyStoner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, humiliation, public, toys, walk