Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
LittleMissHangover

Default The domination of Ali.

Have you ever wanted that one thing to change your life forever? I know I do. I have been living a life as a submissive for a very long time now… Well not a very long time. Just a while. I discovered I was submissive the day I lost my virginity. Most people go through the process of losing their ‘V-Card’ much differently than I did. My first time wasn’t my idea, ‘nor was I planning to lose mine at the age of 15. It just kind of happened that way…

Bestinthebusiness: “Hello Ali, you don’t mind if I call you that right? I heard something about you that I don’t think you want out. Something about you and your friend Karlie, something dirty.”
AliCardell: “Um, hello… I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please leave me alone.”
Bestinthebuisness: “Allesandra, don’t play dumb. You and your little friend Karlie from school were making out under the bleachers after gymnastics practice, don’t lie to Me. I know what you did.”
AliCardell: “I’m sorry I have to go.”
I closed my laptop, how did this random person know so much about me. I have never seen his chatname on this site before. I decided it would be best to go tell Karlie, to warn her about what had happened before he got the chance to do the same to her.

On my way to Karlie’s house, I noticed something strange. I was being followed by a black 2007 Dodge Ram. I turned one way, and it turned the same way. I started to get frustrated and upset. Could it be that guy from that stupid website? I didn’t want to think about it. I ran the rest of the way to Karlie’s house and lost the truck somewhere on the way.

I let myself into to Karlie’s house just like she would do at my house. When I entered it didn’t feel right. I locked the door behind me, just in case the truck had been following me. I ran upstairs to Karlie’s bedroom. Her door was closed, which was odd because she always kept it open, she had no siblings, and her parents always knocked before they came in. “Kar?” Silence. “Karlie?” Again, nothing. My heart started to beat fast. I was scared, not only for myself but where the hell was she! I opened her bedroom door, and I was shocked to see what was there.
LittleMissHangover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LittleMissHangover for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage and discipline, orgasm denial, punishments, slave