Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Kristy’s new school – you choose her fate

Foreword

I’ve been on this site for a few months now taking on and giving out dares. I’ve always liked to read and write so I was quite rapidly interested in the story section of the site. I’ve read a few, both fiction and non-fiction and have decided to give back to the community.

As I enjoy it when there is interaction between users, I would like to implicate you guys in this story. At the end of each section, the main character will be forced to make a choice between two things and you will choose what she does and thus how the story continues. As soon as I have three users who choose the same course of action, I will continue the story in the chosen direction.

Seeing as I actually have a life and will be creating a story accordingly to your posts, I’ll be updating it once a week.

All comments/questions are welcome, whether it be though a post or a PM. Your feedback can be either positive or negative as long as it is constructive. I really hope you’ll enjoy reading this one as much as I’ll enjoy writing it.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Friday

When Kristy woke up Friday morning to the annoying string of high-pitched notes coming from her alarm clock. She pounded on the button that would temporarily shut it up before pulling the covers over her head. She had just arrived in town two weeks ago and was still angry at her father for having decided it was time to move when two-thirds of her senior year of high school were gone. Taking a hint at her distant attitude, he had allowed her to stay home alone for one week to blow off steam while he began his new job. However, four days ago, Kristy had started to go to school again in her new establishment.

The new high school was tiny and everybody seemed to know eachother. Seeing as she was quite shy and managed good grades, Kristy had never been overly popular but she had never not had any friends either. Here, no one would let her in to their tightly knit community and it was driving her up the wall.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for herself, Kristy heard the now familiar creak of her father coming up the stairs to wake her. Feeling like a brat, she decided to turn off her alarm clock and get out of bed so that she could tell her father to get off her back when he would knock on her door. He must have heard her moving though, because the knock never came. Grabbing her clothing to go through her morning routine, Kristy made her way to the washroom.

As she was washing up, Kristy's hands lingered on her curvy body paying extra attention to her full breasts and clit. She wasn’t bone thin but wasn’t obese either and she knew that, given the chance, she could make any guy go crazy with the sway of a hip and a view on her nice round ass. Not that anyone had given her any chances at the school though. Stepping out of the shower, Kristy got dressed, ate her breakfast got her bag ready and left the house walking to the nearest bus stop. Neither word nor look was exchanged between herself and her father.

The school day was as uneventful as usual until Kristy heard Alicia, the most popular girl in school, tell her select group of friends that they were invited to her place later that evening for a night of TORD. Living only a block from Alicia’s house, Kristy knew full well that she often had the house to herself as her parents travelled a lot and she resented her for all of the freedom she had. Gathering her books and quickly stuffing them in her bag, Kristy quickly left the school and made her way back to the bus that would bring her home so she could forget about the whole conversation.

But one word had stayed stuck in the back of her head and try as she might, she wasn’t able to get rid of it. “TORD”. She had heard the word before, but had never been invited to play or asked anyone what it meant. Knowing that she would have trouble sleeping tonight again, Kristy decided that she would sneak out of the house and make her way to Alicia’s to spy on her and her select group of friends and see what kind of activities the cool kids in town did.

Kristy couldn’t believe her luck when she arrived at Alicia’s place and saw that not only were the curtains drawn in the living room, where everyone was gathered and sitting around in a circle, but the window was open too. She looked at a distance and saw many weird things. At one point two girls were kissing each other, later on, on of the boys was removing all of his clothing except for his boxers, after that two boys and one girl were locked into a closet for 5 minutes. Finally understanding that they were giving each other dares to complete and getting more and more curious by the minute, Kristy decided to get close enough to the window to hear what they were saying:

- Truth, said one of the cute boys Krisy knew to be Devon.
- Have you ever kissed another boy? Asked the girl to Alicia’s right, Caitlin.
- Nope, never, was the answer.
- Truth, said Caitlin.
- All right, what’s your biggest secret? Kristy heard someone ask.
- Fine, dare, answered Caitlin.
- Monday, during class, ask to be excused to go to the washroom. Once you’re there, get in a cubicle, remove all of your clothing and, leaving your clothes there with the door unlocked, go in the next cubicle and masturbate to orgasm. Then get dressed again.
- Sure.
- Dare, said Alicia.
- Tomorrow, said Caitlin, wear your shortest skirt and skimpiest top allowed and don’t wear any underwear.
- No problem, was the answer Alicia gave.
- Truth, said a voice Kristy knew to be Sean's.
- How many girls have you had sex with? Asked Alicia.
- Um… how ‘bout dare then, answered Sean.
Kristy heard everyone in the room chuckle. Then Alicia started speaking again:

- Go outside and take a leak right in front of this window so we can all see you.

Once she heard this, Kristy stopped smirking and started panicking. “Shit!”, she thought. Sean would come out shortly and see her eavesdropping on them, then she would be done for. Kristy quickly got to her feet and bolted from the house.

Once safely inside her room, Kristy wondered why they had decided after all that time to send someone outside and she became very afraid that one of them had seen her. Deciding that it was hardly possible, she willed herself to calm down and got settled for bed. She started thinking about the few dares she had heard. “Maybe I should do one of them”, she thought. Figuring that she had nothing to lose, she settled deciding on which dare she would do during the day Monday.

Your choice:

Will she do the masturbation challenge in the school washroom or will she choose to go without underwear in revealing clothing?

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 08-18-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Go outside and take a leek* oops, I meant leak - reading through to correct mistakes.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Very nicely written. Hardly any gramattical or spelling errors. The only suggestion I may give to this story is don't afraid to give maybe a little more details. Details can be a writer's best friend. Also you may want to slow down the pace just a little bit. It seemed a little rushed in the truth or dare section. As for my decision of what Kristy should do I'm opting for the masturbation washroom dare.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Very nicely written. Hardly any gramattical or spelling errors. The only suggestion I may give to this story is don't afraid to give maybe a little more details. Details can be a writer's best friend. Also you may want to slow down the pace just a little bit. It seemed a little rushed in the truth or dare section. As for my decision of what Kristy should do I'm opting for the masturbation washroom dare.
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll see what I can do about giving more details. I never know how much is too much but I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the continuation of the story. I know it was quite fast paced, but I have a general plot outline and had to get through the intro of the story.

I'm happy I'm giving myself a week between each part, that way, I'll be able to take more time to proofread and maybe get rid of a few errors (don't worry, I took no offense, I'm happy you brought it up!).
Old 08-19-2011, 04:37 AM   #5
em52388

Very interesting, especially the interaction between you and the readers. My vote is for the masturbation dare. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in for the second section!

All right! Masturbation dare it is, then. I'll get writing as soon as I can so that I cana post the next part no later than next Thursday.

Thanks to the four of you who posted some feedback and your choice.

Oh, and don't worry Lurker, I've something planned that should make you happy even though your choice wasn't the chosen one .
Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

looking good i reacon she should do the masturbation dare
Old 08-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #8
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

2nd option for me, revealing clothes, no underwear. But maybe she gets so horny she does the other one too?
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #9
cassaddee604

New fave getdare story!
I vote short skirts for the week.
cassaddee604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
jeff10145

i love this story please keep writing your a genious

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A night of play

I've had a hell of a week but I've managed to pull through. Ok, I admit it, I almost didn't, I again left my typing to the last minute. I hope you enjoy the next part. I've decided to give you three options this time around instead of two.

Oh, forgot! Since I only get my writing in a few days before part is due, I am going to let you guys vote until Thursday (November 10th) evening. I will announce the winning choice Friday morning.

Thanks for you continued support and participation!

Shy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy was once again faced with a difficult decision. It seemed an impossible decision and she had the feeling that Sean had carefully picked the choices he gave her. On the one hand, she was past horny and would almost do anything for an orgasm. On the other hand, she had already disobeyed Alicia by not completing her punishment and wasn’t keen on finding out what would happen if she were to also break the rule she was given at the beginning of the week. Kristy knew she could also chose to refuse the orgasm and let Sean play with her but there were still a few hours before they would have to go to school and there was no telling what he had in mind for her during that time. She knew full well that Sean was going to push her. A part of her hated the boy for making her choose between two things that were unappealing in their own way and part of her was thoroughly aroused by it. A part of her brain told her that she didn’t have to put up with any of it that she could get out of the whole situation if she wanted but its weak protests were drowned by the conclusion she had reached. As Sean came through the door Kristy voiced her decision.

- I can’t cum, she said. I already disobeyed Alicia by not sticking my punishment through and she is going to be pissed. I wont piss her off even more by cumming when I know I’m not allowed.
- All right then, you stay tied up, said Sean.
- But, you’re still not going to go inside me right? Kristy asked.
- Nope, not unless you beg me to, he answered. Besides, there are many fun things we can do without traversing that threshold.
- Is there anything else that’s off limits? Sean asked.

Kristy didn’t know what to say. She had no idea what Sean had in mind. She couldn’t even begin to ponder what could happen to her.

- I…don’t know, she answered. I have no idea what you have in store for me.
- Ok, Sean said. Let me reassure you. If something I do is ever too much for you, if you discover a new limit, just say “red” and I’ll stop right away ok.
- “Red” Kristy repeated. Ok, I can do that.
- Just remember, Sean warned, I won’t stop for any other word. If you say “stop”, if you say “leave me alone”, if you start crying, I keep going. There is only one word I will stop for. Do you understand?
- Yes, Kristy said. I understand. If I need you to stop, I have to say “red”.
- Good, said the boy, reassured by his captive’s understanding. Now, I quite think it’s time for the game of tits or clit we haven’t done yet.
- Ok, answered the girl.
- Do you remember the rules, Sean asked.
- Yes, you start off by doing something to my tits and when I’ve had enough or can’t take it anymore, I say “clit” and you do the same thing to my clit. When I need you to change, I say “tits” and you do something different to my tits. You keep alternating until you have decided it was enough.
- Good girl. And if you ever need me to stop entirely? Asked Sean.
- Then I say “red”, was the answer.
- Good. Now, I am going to start by blindfolding you.

Kristy merely nodded. She decided that she was going to give it her all and trust Sean. So far, he had only been on her side. As her captor blinded her, Kristy tuned into her body. Her heart rate had gone up and her nipples were rock hard. She felt a shiver course through her body as she imagined what he could have in store for her. Kristy began working on her breathing when Sean got her anxiety even higher.

- Oh, and try not to scream too loud; my parents are sleeping a few doors away, he said a mischievous smile in his voice.

Kristy didn’t even have time to respond, before her brain was able to form a coherent thought she felt Sean’s hands on her breasts. He traced lines around her breasts with his fingers, going to her nipples and pinching them slightly before going back to his tracing motion. Kristy became lost in the moment though she was beginning to feel a slight twitch down south indicative of her pussy’s need for attention. Remembering the rules of the game she spoke the trigger.

- Clit, Kristy said.

Wordlessly, Sean removed his hands from where they were before putting his right hand on the girl’s cleanly shaved mound. He began his tracing motion again on her mound, going between her spread legs, brushing her labia, circling her clit and going back up. It didn’t take long for him to feel the wetness coat his fingers even though he kept them away from the opening of the vagina. Sean kept up his predictable pattern, bringing up the speed ever so slightly until he felt Krsity sway to meet his finger as he got closer to her clit.

Kristy was becoming more and more frustrated by the attention Sean was giving her pussy. He was only circling her clit and though his finger was moving more quickly, it still wasn’t enough. He was keeping her horny without even letting her get close to the edge and it was driving her mad. Before mouthing words she would regret, Kristy opened her mouth again to voice the word that would allow her to discover what would happen next.

- Tits, she said, not able to hide the slight irritation in her voice.

As soon as Sean removed his hand, Kristy heard him move away from her. She vaguely wondered what he was up to and, even though she was blindfolded, mechanically turned her head in his direction when she heard him rummaging around for something in a plastic bag. She felt the regular thumping in her chest get out of sync with her pulsing clit and become quicker. Then she felt the first pinch, first on her right breast, then on her left. At first, Kristy thought that Sean was indeed only pinching her, but as the sensation started to spread, she realized that he was keeping her skin pinched somehow.

- What… Krsity started.
- They’re clothespins, Sean answered simply before applying another one.

Kristy was discovering a whole new world of sensations as the individual spots began to melt together as time went by, eventually, even her nipples received the same treatment. Then, she began to feel something new.

Sean had put fifteen clothespins on each of Kristy’s breasts. Once he was done with her nipples, he began to remove each one individually to turn them ninety degrees before putting them back on. Kristy was doing surprisingly well and seemed to be coping with the pain quite well that is until he reapplied the peg to her right nipple after turning it.

- Ow, ow, ow! Clit, Kristy said.

Sean methodically removed each small wooden device before kneeling down in front of the girl. He could see the small blotches of red where the seemingly harmless pegs had pinched Kristy’s delicate skin. He had been nice to her, pinching the ends of the clothespins to remove them instead of pulling on them. Next time, when he wouldn’t be limited to specific areas, he would have her experience a zipper line, he thought.

As soon as the small devices were off Kristy braced herself for the onslaught of them on her pussy. She felt Sean lower himself in front of her and take her left outer labia between his fingers. Then, the pinching sensation started again. This time, Kristy knew what to expect. Each time a clothespin was applied, she felt the pinch on that specific part of her body. Over time, though, she couldn’t differentiate the different areas that were being abused and would feel a general dull pain that would grow. Only by counting would she know how many clothespins her pussy were sporting. Kristy had counted ten pegs on each labia. She tried to picture herself, wondering what she must look like. Estimating that her outer lips were too full to accommodate anything else, Kristy wondered what would be next. The answer to her question came quickly enough as she felt Sean move to her clit.

Sean looked at the collection of pegs on Kristy’s pussy. She was dripping wet from the experience so far and a strand of natural lube was dangling from her opening. Pleased with her ability to cope with the pain so far, he decided to give her a run for her money. Carefully, he went to her clit, pulling back her hood. Then, without warning, he applied the last clothespin directly to her little pleasure triangle. Kristy’s reaction was quick to come.

- Oh shit! Tits, tits, tits, she said as quickly and quietly as possible.

Sean quickly removed the small torture implements. He stayed in the position he had taken up and wondered what he would do next. There were so many different choices. He could play with ice or take out his candles and let Kristy experience hot wax. Of course, he could also spank the nice firm breasts and hungry pussy that were in front of him. He had no idea what to do.

Your choice – what should Sean do next:
- Play with ice?
- Play with hot wax?
- Or give Kristy a spanking?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 11-07-2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to say until when I took votes into consideration. Oh yeah, and the ever sneaky typos.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #12
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my gosh!! Yes!!! that was so amazingly written.

I vote for ice! I <3 ice!
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #13
mrjd3000

Smile

WOW! amazing addition to the story!

I vote for wax.
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #14
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Exclamation Lovin' the story...

...and I vote for some sexy hot wax for her pleasure :-)

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
walapalooo

Send a message via AIM to walapalooo Send a message via MSN to walapalooo Send a message via Yahoo to walapalooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
Oh my gosh!! Yes!!! that was so amazingly written.

I vote for ice! I <3 ice!
awww damn! I was with Lyn. ICE ICE : p

Loves:Wedgie, Semi-Public, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Sexual, Anal, Nudity, Cross-Dressing, Nipple Play/Torture, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Submission, Toys

Likes: Public, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Cock Rings, Pain(mild), Ice, diapers(wetting/wearing), Sissification, Feminization,

Maybe:Age-Play, Chastity Devices, Enema, Serving, Whipping,
Limits: Extreme Pain, Illegal,Poop, Pee, Bestiality,

---------------------------------------------------
walapalooo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares