Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
luvNgrl

Default Naughty slave needs punishment ideas!

So I have been a slave to my master for almost a month now. He has come up with some very creative tasks and punishments so far. However, to humiliate me, he has requested that I come on here and request punishments from you all. I have been a very naughty slave and I am very cheeky and have failed to do several of my tasks. Master asks that you be creative as possible.

For an added bonus: whoever comes up with the best punishment for me (master will choose) will receive 3 pics (if you so desire) of the punishment in which you have assigned to me. It will be sent to you via pm.

Please help me out as I really want to please my master. Thanks for your help and I look forward to your replies!

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
irish

u like pet paly so for a day wear a collor(only) walk on all 4's and eat only from a dog bowl
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
luvNgrl

Thank you for the idea and helping me. Will let everyone know what master chooses when he has decided.

Also just wanted to add that I only have household items to use. If you need any more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain

Old 07-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

You are your masters new cat and cats don't use toilets so you must go in a litter box or something similar cats also don't were clothes so when ever Yiu are alone you must be naked on all fours with a pair of panties shoved partly in your arse and cats don't use silver wear or eat at tables so you must eat all food in a bowl on the ground with no hands.

Naughty girls need to be spanked so spank your butt till it is nice and red then put on your shortest skirt and go for a walk no underwear allowed

You should write I love humilation on your stomach and then put on your thinnest white shirt and go walk around

Go walking around and say "meow" or "rawr" to most people you see

Hog tie your self naked on your kitchen table blind folded and gagged and have a piece of paper next to you that reads " use ne in any way that pleases you"

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hollyann for this post:
Old 07-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
luvNgrl

Thank you Hollyann for your idea. Hehe my master does like me being kitty. This is a good idea and I will share it with him.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
inperfect

Your master must write down all the tasks that you have failed, that have lead you to have to come on here. you must kneel on a hard surface (concrete, dried rice etc.) for 5 min, hands tied behind your back wearing nothing at all. You must then say out loud each task in which you have fail to complete. Your master gets to spank you for each task that you remember. Your must thank him for each spank.
If you forget any, you must stay in that position for as long as he wishes.
inperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
luvNgrl

Thank you for your reply inperfect. I appreciate everyone's ideas.

Please keep them coming. Master will check this thread when he wakes and I wanna make sure he is pleased. I love everyone's ideas, but most of them would be more as a fun task rather than punishment as I would enjoy them all quite a bit. I will make sure to respond with anything we use from this thread and will write a review for everyone of the punishment master chooses.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Cats also lick them selves clean so no showering only licking your self

Also every meal should have some kind of sauce that will get all over your face

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #9
intoxicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post

Hog tie your self naked "
How can one hog tie it's self?
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #10
franker

Default diaper play

an enema filled with gushy bananas that will be inserted into your arse, then a butt plug so you will be trembling but not able to release the mess into your diaper until your master allows you to. once your diaper is filled your master will bounce you repeatedly on his knee so everything in your diaper can get all over a smush around
franker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:44 AM   #11
luvNgrl

new and willing: That does sound like an unsafe amount of water and so I'm pretty sure my master won't make me do your punishment, but thanks.

Akuma_Tataka (hopefully spelled right): Thanks. I don't live with my master so a lot of this wont be able to be done. However, I love doing bondage so my master may possibly use some of those ideas.

Franker: This sounds like it would kinda suck since I don't like messy and I'm just starting to do some enema play. Thanks for the idea.

If anyone has anymore, please post them. My master has not decided on a punishment yet, but will probably do that later today or sometime tomorrow so please keep them coming. Just remember if it's not used for this punishment, it may be used at a later date. Thanks again everyone!

Old 07-12-2011, 05:07 AM   #12
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

thought of a new one for you
edge until you have filled three pint glasses with pussy juice
once this is done you should be really horny too bad no cumming or touching your pussy for a week if you do spank your pussy with a rular 15 times every time you touch it (this includes going to the loo)
now we don't want to let all that juice go to waste now do we?
take one glass and wash your hair and face with it and allow to dry no showers or baths for three days
take the second one and drink half of it and then use the rest as your toothpaste for the next week (no water required) until it runs out do not spit it out always swallow
now for the third glass every time you eat a snack you must dip it in the glass first this goes on for a week at the end of the week drink the remainder.
after all this find your favourite toy at the end of the week and edge 10 times and then beg 10 users on here for permission to cum.

bit of advice keep the glasses of juice in the fridge (you could get a mini fridge there quite cheep) or somewhere cool or they may start to go nasty and we wouldn't want that
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #13
luvNgrl

shadowofchaos: how kind of you to come up with another punishment. Thanks!

Old 07-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #14
fireman
gD king

Default Penance

For a week every time you leave the house you must edge first. Then you put a crotch rope on with a large knot on your clit. Now put on a rope bra. If breasts are large enough do some wraps around them also. Put on loose skimpy cloth so the rope shows some. Anyone asks you must tell them the truth. When you get home if your master wasn’t with you give him a detailed report. Now for every time someone ask you or looked at you strangely you ask you master for 5 smacks for each. Count them and thank him for each one. Then give him a blowjob for a thank you. If this fails in any way you go get you nips pierced for punishment. If anything else goes wrong you will get clit pierced. Not the hood either the actual clit. Every day you must give your master extra service, attention, and worship, he is everything in you. If you have a friend to help you with any of this, you can have them tie you up after edging and be ready for master when he comes home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk