Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Raging Rob

Default Weekend In The Woods

First story! Pardon me for some improper grammar and/or usage, as I'm new to this but I've always loved TorD and writing fiction, so why not combine the two!? All characters are about the age of 15, although it may seem young, this is an age where kids do seem to delve into more daring acts such as Truth or Dare. Also this story is 100% Fiction! Alright, let the story begin

The first 3 day weekend I had off from school, I decided to invite a few of my very close friend out to the big forest behind my house. It was a common thing for us all to do, so there was already a large clearing out in the forest with enough room for a decent sized tent and a big fire pit. I lounged around in my room eagerly waiting for my guests to arrive. As I began to drift off I heard the doorbell ring and rushed down the stairs to greet my first guest. It was Sam, a long time friend with dark hair and an average build, very into the skate scene. The bell rings a few moments later as me and Sam are chatting, next to arrive is Jess, a short girl with dirty blonde hair with a very curvy body, but not fat. We all continued to lounge around and discuss school and family as the doorbell wrang once again. This time it was Sarah, about 5' 7" and a very toned body from years of playing soccer. The last 2 friends I had invited arrived at the same time. They were Tom and Julie. Tom was also just as athletic as Sarah from numerous sports and just as tall, while Julie was more around 5' 4" but had an awesome body. We all talked for quite some time and ate, and did what teens did.

As the sun began to set, we all ventured out back through the woods where I had already set up the tent. The fire was built and lit within minutes as we all began to settle into our chairs. The usual s'mores and soda were drank as we laughed and talked about whatever seemed to amuse us. we began to tire, so I had a new idea in mind.
"Hey guys, how about we play some T or D?" I asked.
"Sure!"
Jess went first.
"Sam, truth or dare?"
Sam wasn't the happiest camper when it came to TorD so he picked truth.
"Have you ever seen anyones boobs?"

Hmm an awkward place to stop, but I find it a decent place to.
Comments are greatly appreciated with any feedback or advice u may have! Thanks!
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
Sexybabe16

more! its good but even better if u add more!
Sexybabe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #3
Raging Rob

I need more comments if you want me to continue!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
Raging Rob

The story continues...

Sam sat with a contorted face trying to find the right answer.

"Hmm, actually, I saw Sarah's earlier today."

Jess was shocked by Sam's answer.
"When?!" Sarah yelped.

"Don't yell, when we were all swimming together I saw your top start to slip down and noticed them slide out, sorry"

"It's ok," Sarah said with a slight glint in her eye, telling me she didn't mind so much that Sam had seen her chest.

Sam went next, " Julie, truth or dare?"
Julie was a lil bit more adventurous so she decided to pick dare.

"I dare you to, hmm, strip down to your bra and panties for the next two turns"

Julie was shocked but didn't back down.She stood up from her seat, and began to sway back and forth, as if she was stripping to music only she could hear. She grabbed them bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over. Her tits gently bounced out from beneath her shirt in a sexy lil red silk bra that supported her assets very well. Next she unzipped her pants and shimmied down her curvy hips, exposing an almost see-through pink thong which left her round ass exposed to everyone. Clearly Sam and Tom couldn't take the sight, as they began shifting in their seats to avoid embarassment, as was I.

Jess shivered in her seat. "Hey guys how about we move this game into the tent, I'm pretty cold, and I'm sure Julie is in just her underwear and bra."
We all subliminally decided Jess had a point so we went inside and settled down. As we were changing into our pj's for the night Tom spoke up, "Hey everyone, truth or dare?"

Alright well thats part 2 guys, lemme here what you have to say!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Raging Rob

gahhh I'm sorry my posts are so short, I'll try harder on my next post! Promise!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Keep at it - the story is well written, very descriptive and is building at a good pace. Looking forward to the next part !!

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk