Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
batman
getDare Sweetheart

Default best english lesson ever!

It had been a boring day at school and all Liam had to keep him going was the thought of sitting next to Helen in English. Liam had a massive crush on Helen, all he ever masturbated about these days was her.
He sat through one of the longest maths lessons of his life with his eyes glued to the clock counting down each minute of the hour.
BRINGGGGGGGGG
“right class you can go” announced the teacher but Liam was already gone bolting off down the corridor. As usual he was at the classroom first. he sat down in his place he didn’t bother getting his stuff out because that would look uncool.
One by one the rest of the class came in until Helen arrived. As soon as she entered the room his heart rate increased along with the size of his penis, if you know what I mean.
The goddess sat down next to him.
“Hi Liam” she said and Liam swore he heard the birds outside start to sing.
“hiya” his voice broke slightly.
“had a good day?”
“had better. You?”
“had better” she smiled and Liam’s heart skipped a beat.
Then the our walking donut of a teacher walked in, no one actually knew his name he just went by sir.
“sorry im late class” he said “right let’s get on with it then. Today im going to send a pair of you up to the library to do some research on William Shakespeare.”
the entire class suddenly got interested. No one really cared about the Shakespeare but this was a chance to get out of lesson.
“right, any volunteers?” everyone put their hand up except Liam and Helen. Because they knew sir.
“right, Liam Helen up you go.”
This was great he was going to be alone with the love of his life! They went up stairs and started on the work they logged on and copied and pasted some stuff and looked at the clock they still had 50 minutes left.
“what shall we do now?” Helen asked.
There was something Liam very much wanted to ask. He was debating in his head whether to ask it. Against his better judgement he asked...
“wana play truth or dare.”
He stopped breathing and waited for an answer.
“ok” she said.

any constructive critisism?

loves....public,orgasm,nudity

limits.....familly,pain,poo.

looking for people my age to do dares with and dares to do in school, pm me
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I like it, it looks like it has potential. You should continue, so far it seems quite original.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
batman
getDare Sweetheart

As soon as she said that Liam got a boner. One of the biggest ones he had ever had. And Helen noticed.
“looks like your happy” she chuckled. Liam folded his hands over his cock so she couldn’t see it she chuckled some more.
“ok ill go first.” she said. “umm truth.”
Liam couldn’t belive what was happening this was one of his biggest sexual fantasies coming to life!
“umm what colour underwear are you wearing?” dam. He could have done better than that.
“black.” She replied. “your go”
Liam thought he better start off slow.
“truth” he said.
After a moment’s thought she asked.
“how big is your cock?”
Liam was particularly proud of his cock. At 6.7 inches at the age of 15 it was his pride and joy.
“6.7 inches” he replied. “your go”
Helen looked quite impressed that was much bigger than expected she thought he looked about a 6 but 6.7! she suddenly got quite aroused.
“dare”
These were the word Liam wanted to hear.
“I dare you to show me your tits”
With a slight smile she nodded and quickly looked around the library before lifting up her top and bra exposing her perfect tits. They looked about a c they were plump and firm and her nipples were slightly stiff. But almost to quickly she concealed them behind a wall of cloth.
“your go” she said.
“dare” he said thinking with his penis now.
“show me your cock!” she demanded.
Slowly Liam took his hands off his cock and undid his buckle and zipper. Then he whipped it out in front of her. Helens eyes went wide it was huge!
“keep it out” she said.
Liam did only because he was so horny right now he couldn’t think.
“truth or dare?”
“dare”
Liam thought he’d take a plunge
“I dare you to get naked play with yourself right now.”
Helen looked around the library there was no one in here and no one was likely to come in so she thought what the hell.
She stood up and took off her jumper and shirt at the same time revealing a black bra. Then she pulled down her trousers exposing a pair of black frenchies. She then turned around undid her bra and pulled down her pants letting them both fall to the floor. Liam got a brief look at her perky ass before she turned around.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
h.edwards_1990

I do like this story so far, it has real potential. Can i ask, are you going to keep things at this level or are they going to escalate.
h.edwards_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

original, i like it, please continue your story
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
batman
getDare Sweetheart

it will have twists i think but it all ends at the end of the lesson.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
Smile
Account Banned

I quite like this... A bit fast in terms of the game itself, but other than that great

Also, a bit unrealistic just going "yeh, sure I will get naked in school, possible around all my friends" but you never know, anythings possible.

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I have to say just like BettyBoop it has potential and it is important to keep things original. You do some things unrealistic such as nobody being in the library and doing something such as Shakespeare, yuck! in like ten minutes, but that's part of the good thing about erotica fiction is that it can be as unrealistic as you want it. Some people, such as myself, include plotlines but you don't necessarily need to do that as some people like to just get to the juicy stuff. As constructive criticism goes, though I would say take things a little slower. Take time to proofread your work because I noticed some spelling errors and a few things didn't seem to flow well. Also make sure to pay attention to the details too, otherwise, but this is just my opinion, it seems kind of bland. But like I said before it has potential keep up the good work.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #9
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

This is one of the best stories I've read so far. It is interesting, it's at a perfect pace, and it actually gave me a boner. Oh crap- did I just say that?

Naked right in the middle of a school where anyone could walk right into. I'm hoping something good happens.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #10
batman
getDare Sweetheart

lol this is my first story so i take all comments and help with gratitude. thank you.
people said i was taking it fast so i might expand the story a bit so that i can take it slower and some people didnt seem to like the naked in school part so i might not go that extreme again for a while. but i am enjoying writing this so ill keep going.

Advertisements
Kink Talk