Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-06-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default WriteForMe Bully (male version)

Since there seems to be a demand for bully scenes, I have written a series of writeforme tasks that puts you directly in the story of running into a bully in the hallway. If you follow all the instructions as you type your way through the tasks, you will tormented in many of the ways you would be if this were happening in real life.

You start off by running into the bully and begging for mercy here:

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13744

Unlike my WfM Frat House (which is still going strong, although no one has yet to complete the tasks through initiation), these typing tasks are generally easier so that the focus can be more about the physical challenges rather than the typing. There are one or two slightly longer tasks, but hopefully most tasks can be done within 20-30 minutes for an average typist.

This is the original male version of the series and is written for male-on-male bullying. If you want the female version, you can find it here.

I hope everyone who is interested in this scene will try to complete a few tasks, if not the whole series, and that you all find this fun!

Enjoy and play safe!

Last edited by fratpledgeboy; 02-08-2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: updated description for male version vs. female version
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post:
Old 02-06-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
bluesnowball

Thanks for this! Is this a specific gender of bullies with tasks, or just writing?

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:05 PM   #3
fratpledgeboy

The tasks and story are written in the male gender because I am a guy and like to torture other guys. With the exception of some ballbusting in the tasks, most of the activities can be performed by either gender, but it will take a little bit more imagination. The "line writing" is necessary just because I decided to use writeforme as I way to present the story and tasks and allows for a nice way to track who wants to be bullied!

Nonetheless, I hope anyone will enjoy them as much as possible.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:03 AM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I didn't do it but I think this is cool.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:22 AM   #5
fratpledgeboy

FYI: I have received some requests and got a sense that people might like a f/f version of this set of tasks since this set is m/m specific. I will see what I can do: it will take some time to set up, so stay tuned.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:24 PM   #6
The_Mickie

I'm so excited for the female version. Have any of the boys tried this out who's willing to report? I'd love to hear how people are finding it so far.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, humiliation, line writing, writeforme