Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Do you like to be seen naked and what do you do to make it happen?
I enjoy it, I've 18 or older and I've even posted naked pics of me on the net 42 28.97%
I enjoy it and deliberately get into situations where I'm naked in front of people 30 20.69%
I enjoy it, but I don't deliberately get into situations where I'm naked 42 28.97%
I don't like it but don't go out of my way to avoid situations where I'm naked 14 9.66%
I don't like it and try to avoid situations where I have to be naked 10 6.90%
I don't like it and I never let other people see me naked! 7 4.83%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS
Default Do you enjoy being seen naked?

Here's a question for the slaves or subs, especially those who are into being humiliated.

Do you enjoy being naked in front of others, and if you do, do you go out of your way to be seen naked by other people? What kind of experience do you have in that field, and what do you regularly do to be seen naked?
For example, when you're in the locker room, do you always make sure to strip naked asap and take long showers, parading stark naked through the room? Or do you hurry up and try to minimize the time you're exposed naked to others?

I've also attached a poll to see how many people are into being humiliated by showing themselves naked to others.

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!

Last edited by CISS; 12-12-2008 at 11:00 AM.
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

It depends on the reaction of the people who see me. If they like what they see, I enjoy it. If they are disgusted, I'm embarrassed.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
Smile
Account Banned

Well i dont like being seen, however i love the risk of being seen and if someone does see me im not going to freak out, just enjoy it, however nudity is something that i have hardly practised and plan to start so like it says in my signiture if someone could private message me with a couple of mild semi public dare ideas that would be great, im hoping if i practice i could be above where i am now

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
nudedude

Old 12-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #5
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I'm comfortable being naked on my own (prancing around the dorm) or with people I know well, but I wouldn't really enjoy it if a random stranger saw me naked...I don't care that much but it's sort of embarassing in the locker rooms of recreation centers where the person next to you is also naked or close to being nude and you feel like you're being compared.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Huh

The main thing about being seen naked is that it has to be some kind of ... compulsion. For example, a game that gets beyond my control (strip poker, tord), being forcibly stripped, being duped into stripping off ... that's exciting.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Beginnerbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISS View Post
Here's a question for the slaves or subs, especially those who are into being humiliated.

Do you enjoy being naked in front of others, and if you do, do you go out of your way to be seen naked by other people? What kind of experience do you have in that field, and what do you regularly do to be seen naked?
For example, when you're in the locker room, do you always make sure to strip naked asap and take long showers, parading stark naked through the room? Or do you hurry up and try to minimize the time you're exposed naked to others?

I've also attached a poll to see how many people are into being humiliated by showing themselves naked to others.

CISS

I do like it but not on camera infront of people who I don't know. Only like strip teases and .....hahaa
Beginnerbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
batman
getDare Sweetheart

i dont mind people seeing me naked as long as there impressed. or if they are girls.
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #9
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

Its not somthing that bothers me. I have had naked pictures taken and been on webcam solo and with others.
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #10
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Eh

I am a little surprised at the number of people there are here who apparently have no fear of pictures hanging around on somebody's PC, only to come back to haunt you when you go in for a job interview, or when you're going in to talk to that important client.

You'll be forty-five years old, and thinking about local politics, and one picture tracked down by the opposition campaign will sink you and humiliate your whole family.

I mean, maybe if you're fourteen -- maybe. But most of us are old enough it could be damaging.

Doubtless, most of you have given this at least some thought, and have made informed decisions. I'm just saying I'm surprised.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #11
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

I don't think that I've done, or am likely to do, anything that would warrant the effort to track down any possible photos, or the effort to bring them to public light.

I'd venture to guess that more than 80% of the population would fall into that category.

Having said that, there aren't any to go find, either.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
Beginnerbabe

I don't like to be humiliated naked but I do strip teases for male friends x
Beginnerbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:44 AM   #13
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default love it

love it and go out of my way to be seen naked my wife and some of her friends encourage my exhibitionism
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk