Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Domestic Slavery

Chapter 1

"Come here!"
"Yes Mistress", Reclining on the sofa, my Mistress calls me away from my duties. I shuffle over to where she's sitting. My ankles are cuffed together with a 12" chain so it takes me a few seconds to reach her, the look on her face says it was too long and I know I have irritated her already. I stand there, head bowed as is required. I'm naked apart from the cuffs and the ever present cock cage that is a constant source of torment for me, and amusement for her.
She's dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans, it's 6:00pm now, her day has been spent relaxing, phoning friends and watching TV while I have been struggling through an almost endless list of chores. She seems to take great delight in stopping me from what I'm doing to fetch her a drink or snack or perform some other errand, then punishes me for being too slow with my chores.
"Have you got something you want to ask me slave?"
"Yes Mistress, its the last day of the month and if it pleases you, may I please be released from my cage for my monthly relief?"
She sits there casually, with her head resting on one hand, she has just combed her hair and her other hand is holding a purple comb, she runs her hand up and down the comb provocatively like she's stroking a purple cock, at least that's how it looks to me in my desperate state of arousal.
"Do you think you deserve it?" she asks with an evil smile
This is a dangerous question. If I say yes, she will no doubt have many reasons why I don't deserve it ready to throw at me and I could well end up loosing my chance to cum this month. If I say no she may well just dismiss me with a simple "OK, no cumming this month then".
"Mistress, I have done my very best to perform all my duties to the best of my ability, I hope I have performed to your satisfaction" I try to dodge the question.
She just smiles and stands up, she removes her necklace that holds the key to my cage along with a 5 pointed star, the key hangs around her neck to constantly remind me of exactly who is in control.
"Stand completely still" she commands and removes the padlock. As the cage is removed I give a slight whimper as suddenly the pressure is released and I harden immediately, a dribble of precum runs down my cock. She playfully flicks the tip of my cock with her finger "Who said you could get hard?" she says with a giggle.
I say nothing, nervously waiting for what is to come, my relief is by no means guaranteed, it will depend on how bitchy she is feeling today. She suddenly takes off her jeans and t-shirt and looks me in the eyes.
"I have a special treat for you today slave, I'm going to let that drippy little dicklet of yours in my pussy" This catches me by surprise and I know there's going to be a catch, it's been more than a year since I've been allowed that privilege.
"Th-Thank you Mistress, that is a great honor" She moves close to me, our naked bodies almost touching, her tits are millimeters from my chest as she looks in my eyes and smirks.
"OK, bend your knees and hold the tip of your cock against my pussy"
I do this eagerly, I manage to manipulate the tip of my cock accurately so it is just resting between her lips but not quite penetrating, the feeling is exquisite, her pussy is soaking and hot and I'm struggling to hold back an orgasm already. The scent of the pussy reaches my nose and I give a groan of total frustration as I struggle to hold position. Our eyes are level now and she stairs deeply into mine, daring me to push forward and penetrate her even though every nerve in my body is screaming to do just that. This torture seems to go on for an eternity and my legs start to shake.
I can see in her eyes she is waiting for me to give in and stand up but suddenly my leg twitches and I fall forward slightly, my cock sliding an inch or so into her pussy. Immediately she moves back and slaps my face hard. "How dare you" she screams at me. "You are in so much trouble now. Get on your knees"
I drop to my knees immediately, my terror is so great that my erection starts to subside, I know I will pay dearly for that mistake. She knows it was an accident but that makes no difference, it's just another excuse to torment me.

I kneel there shaking, dreading what is to come. She turns around and sits back down on the sofa, she is still naked and she looks me up and down, this seems to go on forever, but eventually a smile plays across her face, she has obviously thought of a punishment for me.
"Crawl over here, rest your chin there, just in front of my pussy" She points to the cushion of the sofa between her open legs. I position myself as directed, my nose is an inch from her pussy, the aroma is exquisite and my erection returns despite my fear, I struggle to keep my tongue in my mouth as I desperately want to stick it out and taste her delicious juices as the scent fills my nostrils. All I can do is wait and try and maintain some self control.
"OK slave, we're going to play a little game, I can see you're desperate to taste my pussy. Well, you're going to get the chance"
"You're going to make me cum with that tongue of yours, and you better do a good job because I'm going to be timing you. Every minute it takes you to make me cum will mean another day of waiting for an orgasm for you".
My heart sank at this, I know she is not going to make this easy, suddenly my next orgasm could be a very long way away.
She picks up her phone "Off you go then slave, get licking" I immediately bury my tongue between her legs, the delicious taste and smell almost makes me faint with desire and frustration but I must try and concentrate on what I'm doing.
As I desperately search out her clit with my tongue she idly checks her messages on her phone, seemingly oblivious to my attentions. The minutes go by and she shows little sign of approaching an orgasm. I know she has had at least three orgasms today already, she likes to make a point of masturbating with her vibrator while I'm in the room doing my chores, she knows how she is torturing me when she does this and takes great delight in it.
Eventually I seem to be making some progress, she starts to squirm slightly and her pussy gets even wetter, it must be fifteen minutes since I started so my next orgasm is already out of site again. I can tell her orgasm is approaching and I redouble my efforts, hoping to push her over the edge as quickly as possible.
Suddenly, just as I've nearly achieved my goal, her phone rings "Oh god no" I think to myself, her body immediately relaxes and I can tell the moment has gone. I keep licking and sucking desperately but I know it's not going to work.
"Hi Sue, how are you?"...."Oh, nothing much, just relaxing"......giggle.."He's working hard"....."Yeah, come over tonight, I know he looks forward to your visits"....giggle
The conversation seemed to go on forever, she was obviously oblivious to the work my tongue was doing but I daren't stop. Sue was a close friend of my Mistress and would often come over to have some fun with me, she's 20 years old, nearly 6 feet tall and 250 pounds. I have spent many hours with my face under her magnificent ass and I'm sure tonight will be no exception.
Eventually she puts the phone down and relaxes again. I have all my hard work to do again before she cums and my tongue and jaw are starting to ache. I desperately try to maintain the pace and eventually she seems close to orgasm. I pray she won't decide to interrupt me on some pretense or other just to prolong the process even further. Thankfully she doesn't and she cums on my face, gripping my hair and pulling me tightly into her pussy.
She pushes me away and I kneel there in front of her, my erection straining and dripping precum but I dare not touch it without permission. I notice she hasn't looked at her phone and one maybe two minutes have passed since she finished cumming. Eventually she picks it up and looks at it, a smirk appears on her face.
"42 minutes slave, you are so fucked", I desperately want to point out the unfairness of it, The phone call meant I had to start again after 30 minutes but I daren't say anything, I know I just have to accept it, any argument would only make it worse.
"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry I let you down. I deserve to wait for my relief" It's so unfair, but what else can I say.
"Get you cage and lock yourself back up" this means 10 minutes of icing my cock down before I can get it back on again. "When you've done that, go and get the oil, I want a massage"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 09-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
Court

This is wonderful!

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

When I've finally got my cage back on I make my way to the massage table with the oil, my Mistress is already laying on it, face down, naked with a small pillow that she is resting her head on.
"So you think you can keep me waiting do you?, I've been here for 10 minutes, go and get the restraints".
"Yes Mistress", What else can I say, there's no point arguing, I'll only be punished more but what did she expect, she knows how hard it is to ice my cock until I can get it back in the cage after a month of denial. The restraints are just an added torment to what will already be an exercise in total frustration.
I hurry to get the restraints, as fast as I can with the damned ankle chain that makes moving around the house so much harder. The chain is just long enough for me to walk up stairs but makes every step a chore.
I put on the collar and cuffs and then attach the 2 short chains that join them together. The chains are about 8" long and attach the wrist cuffs to the collar. I'm now expected to give my Mistress a full body massage, my face will be inches above her body the whole time, tormenting me into a state unbearable desire.
I pick up the oil and pour some onto her back, from her neck to the top of her buttocks. I'm bent over her as I do this and need to shuffle down the table as I pour.
I'm expected to start with her arms, neck and back. This is not too bad, I bend over and start spreading the oil around her neck and the down her arms that are laying by her sides. I need to move from one side of the table to the other to reach, my face just above her soft perfect skin the whole time, the aroma of her hair is exquisite and my cock is already starting to strain against its prison.
I spend about 10 minutes working the oil into her neck and back before she turns her head "OK, that's enough, now the rest".
This is when it really gets difficult, I pick up the oil and trickle some over her buttocks and down her legs, all the time my face is inches from her and the desire to bury my face between her ass cheeks is nearly overwhelming.
I'm starting to sweat now, beads of sweat appearing on my forehead and my back is aching. I know if she feels a drop of sweat drip onto her body I will be punished but I daren't stop what I'm doing to wipe it away.
I start to kneed the oil into her perfect buttocks, my hands are shaking and the pain from the cock cage is becoming more intense. I work the oil in, my thumbs running up and down between her buttocks, separating them slightly so I get a glimpse of her anus as I do it. It's so close I can almost taste it but I must try and take my mind off the desire to plunge my tongue into her ass. I start to groan in pain and frustration but manage to keep going for what seems like an eternity.
"OK, now my legs"
I'm grateful for this small mercy, I move down her legs, massaging the oil I had put on her legs earlier into her sweet soft skin. If gives my poor trapped cock a bit of relief, albeit temporary.
Finally she seem satisfied and lifts herself up so she is on her side. "You seemed to be having problems when you were working on my ass slave. What's the problem?"
"Mistress, your ass is so gorgeous, It turns me on so much to be allowed the privilege of touching it, I couldn't control my cock Mistress"
A knowing smile appeared on her lips, she knew exactly what the problem was, she just enjoys making me say it.
"Well you're going to have to learn to control it, that pathetic little dicklet belongs to me and it doesn't get hard unless I say it can. Your going to massage my ass again, and this time you had better keep your desires under control or you'll suffer"
She gets up onto all fours and moved down towards the bottom of the table. She then lowered her upper body and rested her head on the arms leaving her ass sticking up in the air. I groan with dread at what was to come.
"Get a nice handful of oil and massage my ass again, if that dick of yours isn't soft when you've finished I'm going to beat those balls of yours until you wish I'd cut them off."
With a whimper I do as instructed. I don't need to bend over so much as her ass is in the air and I grab each buttock firmly, this puts my face inches from her perfect ass and sweet shaved pussy, the inevitable straining starts in my cage and I start to cry as I kneed and squeeze her buttocks. I do my best to think about anything but the perfect body in front of me and the overwhelming need to bury my face between her legs but it was never going to make any difference.
After 15 minutes of this torture she finally lowers her ass and turns over onto her back. I'm left standing at the end of the table with my cock desperately straining and trying to squeeze out of every gap in the cage. She just looks at me with contempt .
"Pathetic, get the swatter" She's referring to a leather fly swatter that is used to administer punishment to my balls when she feels it necessary. I shuffle off and return with it as quickly as I can.
"Stand here, legs apart, hands on head" She points to a point on the floor just in front of her as she takes the swatter from me, still reclining on the table. I stand where she indicated and wait for the inevitable pain to come.
"Count each slap and thank me, 20 should do I think"
"Yes Mistress", it's just so unfair, how can she expect me not to get hard in that situation, but there's nothing I can do.
SLAP "One, thank you Mistress" I struggle not to double up with the pain, but I know this will result in me getting the slap again
SLAP "Two, thank you Mistress" and so it goes on
SLAP "tw-twenty, th-thank you Mistress" finally its over, I want to sink to my knees and grab my balls, the restraints I'm still wearing mean I couldn't grab my balls even if I were allowed so I stand, slightly bent over in pain and wait.
She's still laying on the table, she didn't bother to stand up to administer my punishment. She stretches, arms above her head, arching her back which pushes her exquisite breasts forward provocatively.
"Get the oil, you haven't finished yet" I suppress a groan and get the oil bottle.
"Start with my tits and work you way down to my feet"
As I bend over to apply the oil starting at her chest, my face ends up inches from hers. A smirk appears on her gorgeous lips and I wish so much I could kiss her and slide my tongue into her mouth but I know this will never happen, I'm her slave and that's all I'll ever be. That's all she considers men to be good for, her lovers are always women.
So the second round of torture begins, her perfect breasts need at least 10 minutes of constant kneading and rubbing, despite the pain in my balls I soon start to harden again and the pain to my cock returns. My Mistress knows there's nothing I can do to stop this but she just uses it as an excuse to punish me whenever she feels like it.
After what seems like an eternity I'm directed to work my way down her body.
It doesn't take long before my face is inches above her pussy, I could cry with frustration at this point, I massage her body to within an inch of her pussy but daren't touch it without being given permission, she wont let me move down her legs until she knows I'm at the limit of my endurance and at the point or either succumbing to my desires and burying my tongue in her pussy or collapsing on the floor in pain and despair. She opens her legs slightly and her pussy lips separate, giving me a better view of her pussy. The aroma of her pussy mingling with the oil is driving to near madness. She watches me as my hands shake more, the sweat builds on my forehead and the gasps and moans become more and more difficult to suppress.
"OK, carry on down my legs" Finally a small amount of relief. I work slowly down her legs, careful to take my time so I'm not accused of rushing to try and finish too quickly. My back is really aching now, I've been bent over for more than an hour.
Eventually she seems satisfied, she sits up slowly, stretches and yawns.
"OK slave, I'm going to have a shower, take those restraints off and go and start preparing some snacks for tonight, Sue will be here soon"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 09-06-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

I had managed to prepare some food quickly and thankfully Sue had not arrived yet.
I got myself ready for the evening, I was allowed to remove my ankle chain but this was replaced by a remote controlled electronic ball shocker.
Kneeling by the front door I wait for Sue to arrive, the anticipation of what is to come this evening makes me tremble with nerves, and my cock strain at it's prison.
The doorbell rang and my heart skipped, with a shaking hand I opened the door and immediately knelt back down.
"Evening slavey, how's your little balls today?" Sue looks magnificent, she is 6 feet tall in her bare feet, tonight she is wearing calf length boots with 5 inch heels, she is towering over me, my face is level with her barely covered pussy. She has on a very short, skin tight pink dress. She is not wearing a bra and her huge tits are barely contained and swing form side to side as she moves. Here waist is quite slim but her hips and ass are huge. Immediately my cock tightens in its cage and I start to drool in anticipation.
"Very full and aching Mistress Sue, thank you for asking"
"Awww, what's the matter, didn't you get to make your monthly cummy today?, poor baby". I had heard my Mistress telling her all about my predicament while they were chatting and I was buried between my Mistresses legs so I was aware she knew all about it.
"No Mistress Sue"
"I do hope I didn't phone at an inopportune moment" ...giggle..."Here, give it a little kiss"
Playfully she swings round and presents her magnificent ass to me, bending slightly so her dress rides up, revealing the bottom of her buttocks.
I lean forward and kiss her ass lightly, first one cheek then the other. Her dress is so thin I can see the dark crevice of her ass crack, she's either wearing a thong or no panties at all.
"You can stand up now slave" I stand up as she swings back round, my face level with her huge tits as they sway back and forth provocatively.
"Mistress Kate is waiting for you in the living room Mistress Sue", whenever they are both here I must make sure I address them like this.
She proceeds to the living room and I follow close behind, almost hypnotised by the magnificent swaying ass that is in front of me. She is so tall her ass is almost level with my chest when she wears those heals.
"Hi Kate", "Hi Sue, has he been behaving himself?"
"Oh, he seems to be on his best behaviour at the moment, I'm sure a few more weeks of denial are going to focus his mind no end", "I'm sure it will, take a seat, has he offered you a drink yet?"
"No, he hasn't". Oh god, the first mistake of the evening, "Where's the remote, he did give it to you didn't he?" Shit, I was supposed to have presented her with one of the two remote controls for the ball shocker when she got here. I was so overwhelmed by her presence I completely forgot and left it in the hall.
"No, he didn't", they were both staring at me now with evil little smiles, this was there first reason to punish me, so early in the evening as well, not that they needed a reason of course.
"Go and get it NOW", "Yes Mistress Kate", I run to the hall and grab the remote, when I get back I drop to my knees in front of Mistress Sue who has sat down on the sofa. I present it to her on outstretched palms and wait for her to take it.
She takes it and sits there contemplating me, idly toying with the remote in her hand. I kneel there. head down and wait for the inevitable.
ZAP.. I jerk forward and fight to hold position, my hands involuntarily move towards my crotch but I know if I grab my balls it will be a lot worse for me.
"You"..ZAP.."Really"...ZAP.."are"...ZAP.."useless" ...ZAP..."aren't"...ZAP..."you?"
She has turned the power down slightly from the first zap but it is still intense and takes my breath away, I'm almost bent double now. All I want to do is rip the damned shocker off my balls, it's not locked on so I could do this, but I know the consequences would be dire if I did.
"Yes Mistress Sue, I'm completely useless" I manage to gasp out a response
"Go and get Mistress Sue a drink NOW"..ZAP. Mistress Kate has picked up her shocker now. I stand up and run to the kitchen. When I return I drop to my knees again, directly in front of Mistress Kate and hold the drink with trembling hand.
She takes if from me, still toying with the remote in her other hand.
"Haven't you forgotten something slave" Mistress Kate reminds me of my duties "Please Mistress Sue, would you like me to clean your boots for you?"
"mmmm.OK", "Thank you Mistress" Immediately I gently lift one booted foot off the floor and start licking and sucking the sole and heel. She's sitting with legs apart and I have the most perfect view of her pussy from where I'm kneeling. It was completely shaved and covered by a small triangle of semitransparent white material that was pulled so tightly over it that it enhanced rather than obscured the view. Licking her boots was easier with my mouth watering at the thought of tasting that delicious pussy.
After an acceptable amount of time licking the underside of the boot I worked my way up her calves and cleaned the rest of it. I repeated the operation on the other boot and then knelt there wait for instruction.
"Take my boots off and lick my feet clean, I've been on them all day and they're a bit sweaty." she commands with a smirk. I dutifully comply, removing the first boot. The smell of sweat and leather is intoxicating, my cock is straining at its cage as I lick and slurp hungrily at her sweaty toes and feet. The taste and smell together with the view of her pussy is driving me mad. Eventually the first foot is done to her satisfaction and I move to the second, removing the boot for my nose to be assaulted again by the sweaty aroma and the torture is repeated.

"Will you be letting his little dickie out of its prison tonight? it must be all squashed and painful as he didn't get to drain his little balls today like he'd hoped." I could tell Mistress Sue was eager to play some games with me, if anything she took more delight in torturing me than Mistress Kate did, she would always be phoning, hoping to be invited over for an evenings entertainment at my expense.
"What do you think slave, would you like Mistress Sue to play with your little dicklet for a while" "Whatever pleases you Mistress", I know it's going to happen, that's why Mistress Sue's here, I just play along and try not to say anything that gets me it trouble.
She removes her necklace and takes off the key, tossing it on the floor in front of me contemptuously. "Take it off, and be quick".
I remove the cage, whimpering slightly as I slide it off my cock which hardens instantly, a trickle of precum running down to my balls, I kneel there, desperate to just grab my cock and wank it a few times and cum, but fear holds the urge at bay.
"Awwww, it's all hard and drippy, poor baby" Mistress Sue taunts "Lay down on your back"
I do as I'm told and position myself on the floor in front of her. She stands up and slides the straps of her dress off her shoulders, the dress is so tight she needs to peel it off her body, once it's past her hips she lets go and it falls to the floor around her ankles. She's towering over me, her massive tits and ass look even more impressive from my view point almost directly below her. The tiny triangle of material that's pulled tightly over her pussy is soon removed and she stands there naked. My balls start to churn and tingle.
With an evil smirk she drops to her knees straddling me, her pussy is above my belly and she then drops onto all fours, her pendulous tits swaying an inch or so above my face.
"Keep you mouth shut, don't you dare stick your tongue out" She proceeds to lower one of her nipples onto my lips. Then she slides it from side to side so the nipple lightly follows the line of my clenched lips, she's daring me to open my mouth and let that delicious hard nipple into my mouth and play my tongue over it. The desire to do this is intense but I can see Mistress Kate watching with amusement with the remote in her hand, waiting for the instant I Succumb to the urge.
I lay perfectly still, my cock straining in the air and wait until she tires of this little game, she uses one nipple, then the other, by the time she stops I'm shaking with suppressed frustration and let out a sob as she finally lifts herself up.
I know her little games are far from over and sure enough she shuffles down slightly so my cock is now directly under her gorgeous sopping wet pussy. She gets hold of my cock and manoeuvres it so she can rub her clit with the tip. She does this for a few minutes, all the while looking down at the pleading desperate expression on my face. I'm so close to cumming and she knows it so she takes it slowly, stopping every few seconds so not to push me over the edge.
Then she moves it down slightly and lowers herself a fraction so the tip of my cock just parts her pussy lips. "How would you like me to drop down so your little dickie can fill my pussy and make a great big cummy inside me" She knows I must refuse as I would cum instantly and be punished in unimaginable ways for such a crime. "Mistress, if it pleases you, I would rather you didn't put my dickie in your pussy as I am not allowed to make a cummy at the moment" I manage to gasp out through gritted teeth. "Awww poor baby, its so hot and wet and just aching for a cock inside it. Oh well I'll just have to find a real man who can stuff me with his big cock and fill me with his cum" She laughs out loud now as she stands up, leaving my shaking and sobbing on the floor.
"Get up and fetch some more drinks slave" Mistress Kate barks at me after a couple of minutes "Yes Mistress" I scurry off to the kitchen again.
I walk back into the living room...ZAP...I jerk and bend forward suddenly, dropping one of the glasses and spilling the contents of the other onto the floor. They both burst out laughing as I stand there, the consequences of what's just happened slowly dawning on me.
After a few more seconds of laughter Mistress Kate's expression changes "Clean that up you clumsy fuck, then get us some more drinks"
I quickly clean up the mess and return with more drinks.
"Put your cage back on, you've got 3 minutes from now to get it locked"
Shit, I need to get to the kitchen, get some ice, soften my cock enough to get the cage on and be back in 3 minutes, there's no way that's going to happen but I sprint to the kitchen.
Quickly I grab some ice and clamp it around my cock, my perverted mind betrays me again and the thought of being punished for not being soft only makes my cock harder.
Eventually I can get the cage on but 3 minutes came and went a long time ago. I return to the living room filled with dread.
"12 minutes, what the fuck were you doing all this time, If you were wanking I'll whip the skin off your ass". She knows I would never dare do that, there are cameras all over the house, Whether she is home or not I never truly get any privacy.
"No Mistress Kate, I was just so hard, it took a long time to make it soft."
"Don't make excuses, you broke a glass and now you've disobeyed me, go to the punishment room and wait for us, lock yourself in the stocks"
"Yes Mistress"

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 09-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #6
boykeuh1988

nice story keep up the good work

dislikes:
pain, piss

limits:
poo, blood, crossdress, face, family, public

I don't have toys only house stuff

Looking for master or a mistress
boykeuh1988 is offline   Reply With Quote