Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
badkingbob

Default Blackmailed

As she had arranged with the mystery person with whom she had been corresponding, Remi walked the opposite direction to her house, when she left school that afternoon. Getting on a bus she had never taken before, she travelled to a part of town which she had never before needed to visit, checking the directions scrawled on a piece of paper in her pocket as she went.
As instructed, She walked up to the front door of the large apartment building and opened the front door, which had been left unlocked, just like she had been told it would be. She crossed the spacious lobby inside, climbed two flights of stairs and approached the door to apartment 7.
Her heart rose in her throat as she stood there. She was really going to do this... she had to. She took a deep breath and then, just as she had been instructed to, unbuttoned her white blouse, slipped it off her shoulders and folded it into her satchel, along with her short pleated skirt, which she also slipped off hastily. Standing now in just her pink, tissue thin bra and g-string (again, as directed by her mystery correspondent), she felt her cheeks already glowing red, as she glanced nervously around to see if anyone had spotted her, before knocking three times on the door.
And waited.
In her mind she replayed the events that had led her to this very compromising situation. She had met him, who she still knew only as Adam, on an internet forum, and they had talked a while before swapping messenger addresses. Late one night, feeling horny and with her defences down, he had talked her into posing for him on webcam. The session had gone further than it probably should have done.
To her horror, the next day in her inbox was the message

Hey Remi,
It's me from last night. Great pics don't you think? Don't worry, as long as you do what I say no one else will ever see them.

It had been just the first in a string of emails and instant messages in which Adam had made the terms of their relationship absolutely clear. She had resisted at first, the outrage at what was being done to her boiling over into anger, but she soon saw that he was more than serious in his intentions and, given that she hoped to go to drama school and then into acting, knew in the end she could not do anything other than as he instructed. If she did, he swore, all the pictures and videos he had would be destroyed in a month. If she disobeyed him in any way, over the month, they would be uploaded to hundreds of websites, plastered across her profiles and emailed to her family.

All of that anger she had initially felt had been burned out of her now, during the first week of their contract, as she stood in her underwear in the public hallway, waiting to be admitted to the apartment. Her long blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and as she had been instructed she stood a few steps back from the doorway, legs slights apart, and hands clasped behind her back. After what seemed like an eternity, she heard the latch turn and the door opened.
He was taller than she had expected, but then again she didn't really know what to expect. Although he knew every detail of her life, and indeed had scrutinised just about every inch of her body in detail, during their online liaisons, he had never revealed himself to her, and now she did, she was immediately struck by how normal he looked. He was a few years older than her, though she had never seen him in school around the college buildings, he had neat hair and a nice, almost handsome face. Then he grinned at her, and a dark look spread across his face. "Hi, come in." He said.
Swallowing hard, she picked up the satchel from the ground and hurried through the door, which he pulled closed behind him.

to be continued

Last edited by badkingbob; 06-28-2009 at 08:18 AM.
badkingbob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to badkingbob for this post:
Old 06-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
badkingbob

The man walked away from her into the apartment, which she noticed was bare and looked barely lived in. She nervously followed him into the living room, which was also almost empty apart from a few sofas and chairs and a coffee table with a tv on. She also registered a camera set up on a tripod in the corner of the room but overwhelmed at her predicament she found it hard to focus on anything other than him. He turned to face her and she saw him clearly for the first time. He had piercing blue eyes and dark, neat hair, and looking at his face, she couldn't imagine him being anything other than kind. Then he spoke. "Rule number one. You don't look at me unless I tell you to. Look at the ground."
The voice did not match the face. Without for a second contemplating anything else, she obeyed.
As she stared at the worn boards of the apartment floor, feeling herself blushing more deeply, she heard and sensed him as he walked around her, and felt his eyes as they ran up and down her almost naked body. He stopped behind her. "From the fact that you are here, I take it you are agreeing to the arrangement I offered you?"
She tried to speak but, a lump rising in her throat, she could manage only a nod, her eyes remaining focussed on the floor.
They had already all but agreed that during the term of their arrangement, Remi would come to the apartment before and after school every morning, and stay over on Saturday nights. She had concocted an elaborate string of excuses about extra study groups for her finals which were coming up, and sleep-over parties, which her parents had happily bought.
"Good. We'll start straight away then.
He moved away and came back with a thick, black leather collar attached to a heavy metal chain. He looped it around her neck and pulled it tight causing her to gasp sharply for breath, before fastening it. The hard leather bit into her skin and she struggled to breathe, almost immediately feeling faint.
With the chain in one hand he walked over to the sofa and sat down, looking up at her.
"I know you've never been a slave before so we are going to have to start with the basics.
"Remember the position I told you to stand in, while you were waiting for me to open the door? Well that's how you stand when you are in front of me."
Without hesitation, she clasped her hands together behind her back and moved her legs a small way apart. "Now take off your bra."
Only one other person, a boyfriend, had seen her this naked since she was a child. She had known she had a good body since she was a young teenager, noticing and secretly enjoying the glances she attracted from men and boys when she went out in the summer in a short, tight dress, or sunbathed in her bikini. She had the killer combination of petite, slim body and larger than average breasts, which even at the age of 16 she knew would always guarantee her male attention whenever she wanted it.
She did as she was told, fingers shaking as she unclasped the pink bra and and dropped it to the floor, exposing her blossoming curves and flawless white flesh to the piercing, and almost... enchanting.. gaze of her new master.
"Now your panties."
She slipped the cheap flimsy g-string, also pink and part of a cheap sexy underwear set her boyfried had brought her for Christmas, and given to her in a half-joking, half embarassed manner, last year. She had only worn it for him once. Until now he was the only person who had ever seen her naked.
Instinctively she folder one arm up in front of her breasts and reached down between her legs with her other hand. He said: "Rule number two - you will make your body available to me, your master, at all times. Your body is my propery. Put your hands back behind you.
She felt the first signs of moistening between her legs as a warm tingle, his deep voice seemed to drill through her bones, compelling her to obey. She stood exposed before him, as she had never exposed herself to anyone before. Her limited sexual experience had mostly involved amateur fumbling under sheets in darkened rooms.
He said nothing for a while as she stared at the floor, then said simply "Good, we'll start in the bathroom."

Last edited by badkingbob; 06-28-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Good start not revealing too much as you go on with the story, and interesting name choice for a female character but I digress. Being an English major, I have to say there were a few errors in mechanics and spelling but not enough to really cut away from the quality of the story. Also a bit of warning, try not to make this another one of the mass produced s/m stories on the forums try to add your own unique twists, which you have managed to do so far. So best of luck as you continue to write your story, and I look forward to the next installment.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Excellent start, keep it goinG!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:38 AM   #5
badkingbob

The bathroom was at the back of the flat and it reaffirmed Remi's suspicions that Adam didn't live here. Neither did anyone else by the look of the barren room where there were no towels on the rails or toothbrushes by the sink. There was a bath, sink and toilet, all of which were covered in what looked like weeks worth of dirt. It didn't look like anyone had washed anything in there for some time. Adam led her in by her leash, and handed her a bottle of bathroom cleaner and an old cloth.
"I'm getting this place tidied up so I can rent it out to someone. As you're my slave, you can start by cleaning the bathroom."
Remi was confused. For the first time she spoke. "You... want me to clean for you?"
She had no idea what she had been expecting when she had come here, but because of the content of their online conversations, she had assumed his intentions were sexual.
Forgetting herself for a split moment, she looked up at him.
The change was instantaneous. He tightened his grip on the leash and pulled her close to him. He was strong, and as he pulled her up by the collar around her neck, close to him, so her nude body was pulled against his fully clothed torso, she was utterly unable to resist.
"What I want you to do, you little slut, is whatever I tell you to do. If I tell you to clean. Understand?"
Remi did understand, and she nodded her head, which she quickly turned away from him so she would not be meeting his gaze.
He was a good bit taller than her, and by pulling her face up level to his he had forced her onto tiptoes. The tight leather collar bit deeper into her neck as he held her there. "Do you understand?" He repeated, menacingly.
"Y..yes, sir." She whimpered.
"Good. Now get to work."
Remi took the cloth and cleaning fluid and decided to start with the bath. It was old, and deep, and the scum on the sides had become encrusted hard onto the surface. Bending down, she began to scrub, at the same time fighting back tears which were welling up behind her eyes. She didn't dare look at him, but was conscious of him standing behind her, leaning against the wall, and as she leaned forward she felt his eyes as they roamed over her body. It was hard work, but the dirt came away as she scrubbed and after a while she heard him leave the bathroom. Continuing her tasks, she moved onto the sink. He was back shortly, and through the corner of her eye she saw he had brought a video camera with him, and was recording her as she carried out her cleaning duty, still leashed and completely naked. A shiver ran through her body and she was not at all surprised to feel the damp starting to grow between her legs. She had always fantasized about being filmed naked - something about the thought that everything would be captured on camera, forever, potentially for anyone to see - and here she was, exposing herself completely in a strange place to a man who was a complete stranger to her.
By the time she had finished cleaning the sink, wiping the last of the scum from the stainless steel taps, she was feeling more turned on than she ever had done before in her life.
She moved over to the last thing that needed cleaning - the toilet - and was surprised and somewhat shocked at herself to find she moved with a deliberate sexuality, demurely staring at the ground, sticking her ass out and opening her legs a little as she leaned forward towards the bowl. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed the bottle and cloth from her.
"You'll clean this one with your tongue." He ordered.
Remi paused. She wasn't quite sure she had heard him right - at least, she hoped she hadn't. "M... my tongue?"
"That's what I said. You're going to lick every inch of that toilet until it looks like new."
She looked at the toilet. It was covered in the same layer of yellowish dusty scum which covered everything else in the bathroom before she had started cleaning, and inside the bowl she saw darker yellow patches stained by urine and faeces.
Her stomach turned and she felt sick. "I can't."
Old 07-30-2009, 07:02 AM   #6
badkingbob

Adam turned and walked out of the room. In a few seconds he was back, and in his hands he held what looked like another collar, white this time, but with a small black plastic box attached. He unclipped the black collar that was already around her neck, allowing her for a brief moment to draw deep, comfortable breaths.Then he strapped the new collar around her, just as tightly, fastening it at the front of her neck by clicking closed a small padlock. Remi knew she wouldn't be able to take it off herself.
"Rule number three. If you refuse to carry out an order I have given you, you will be punished - and the punishment will ALWAYS be worse than whatever your orders were."
Adam held up his hand and, crouched on the floor by the toilet as he stood over here, she saw he was holding a small black box with a button on it.
"This is an electric shock collar for training dogs. If you refuse an order, you will be shocked."
Remi's eyes grew wide with terror. Ever since she was a little girl she had been afraid of electric shocks. Even power sockets filled her with dread- she would always try and get other people to plug things in for her, and an electric-shock machine her brother had made in a technology class, and brought home to terrorise her with, had made her wet herself when he brandished it in her direction.
She reached up, panicking, and pulled at the collar around her neck. She had been right - however - it was fastened on with a padlock and there was no way she would be able to remove it without a key or something to cut through the tough leather and wiring. She looked up at him, pleadingly "Please... no..." but she got no further before Adam pressed the button in his palm.
In an instant Remi felt like her head was going to explode. The strength drained from her limbs and she fell to the floor, arching her back as she lay, the burning current blocking all though or ability to control her body, the only signals reaching her brain, were pure pain.
Just as quickly it stopped and she lay panting for breath, looking up again as she stammered "no more.. please.."
"I told you not to fucking look at me, you stupid whore." He said calmly looking down at her.
She heard the button click again and again the pain pulled her to the floor. She let out a long, agonised scream, feeling as if the blood in her head was actually boiling her alive. And again it stopped. This time, she kept her eyes on the floor. "Please.. sir... no more."
"Are you ready to clean my toilet for me now?"
Remi didn't dare hesitate, even for a second, even though she was gasping for breath: "Yes sir.. anything you want sir."
Composing herself, she hauled herself from the floor and kneeled in front of the toilet. She closed her eyes, and, trying to hold her breath, leaned forward and ran her tongue along the top of the rim of the bowl.
The taste was not unbearably vile. Dust, bodily hairs and specs of urine were ingrained into the filmy layer of bathroom scum. It was a messy, bitter metalic taste, and she managed to supress the urge to vomit. She took a deep breath before bowing her head again to lap again at the rim. The mechanical whiring that kicked in behind her let her know she was once again being filmed, and she was surprised again to find the deep sense of shame she felt at being watched in such a degrading predicament made the dampness between her legs grow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk