Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-22-2010, 04:27 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil (Roleplay) Kitty at School

I thought I’d try sharing something slightly different: A direct transcription of a roleplay between Krystal and myself. I’m not sure how much interest there is for a story told in this format, so I’m going to post a small sample first, and if you want to read more, please comment here or tell me somehow. I’m not going to post hours and hours’ worth of it unless there’s some sort of interest shown. Normally I wouldn’t comment-whore on a story, but I’m really not sure if anyone wants to read this.

All events and characters are fictional in nature, and the fact that one resembles Krystal and one resembles myself is entirely coincidence! (All the side characters really are made up, and none of this ever really took place.)

One thing I want to add: Do NOT pm Krystal or myself asking to RP (well you can ask me if you're female and interesting )

Speech is shown as normal, *this is for actions*, -this is speaking for another character.-

Premise for Part 1:
**Professor Leo has caught kitty passing notes in class, and decides to punish her for it**

Krystal
*Twirls around wearing mini purple plaid tartan skirt, thin white blouse and plain white bra and panties and knee high white socks*

Leopard
Now, get up here to the front of the class, kitty, stand up straight!

Krystal
eep! *Skips stiffly up to front of class*

*Stands up straight*

Leopard
*Looks at you and then the rest of the class* kitty here has decided that her time is more important than everyone else's, that it's fine to pass around notes and giggle all through class talking to her friends - and they have not been forgotten either - disrupting my lessons countless times. It's time that she learn that our time, both the other students and mine, is worth more than that. *turns and looks at kitty sternly*

Krystal
*Stands at attention in front of class*

Leopard
So. *Paces around you* Here we have a delinquent that continually flaunts her breaking of the rules, coming to class in a slutty imitation of our fine school's uniform, that thinks that it's all just fine to do.

*Reaches behind you and pulls up your skirt, tucking it into its waistline* Turn around and show everyone just how short your skirt is, kitty!

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting nervous as I slowly turn around exposing my panty clad butt to my classmates*

Leopard
See! Look at this! A short-skirted like slut *swipes your behind with one hand* Now what needs to be done with her? Any ideas, class?

Krystal
*I yelp and jump, blushing folding my hands in front of me watching my toes in embarrassment*

Leopard *listens to the laughter of the class as all of the students stare at kitty's ass, most of the girls laughing and making jokes, the boys staring on aroused and laughing* No one? Ah, you, you there! *points at Sarah* What do you have to say?

Leopard
-She needs correcting, Sir!-

Krystal
*I blush turning redder*

Leopard
Right, she needs correcting! She needs to be shown that passing around notes, giggling her way through lessons, thinking about god knows what. Dressed like such a slut probably busy thinking about masturbation and other dirty topics - she needs to learn that this is *not* acceptable. Wouldn't you agree, class?

-*the class nods and makes approving, excited sounds*-

*turns to kitty* And what about you, kitty? What do you have to say for yourself?

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting, gripping the front of my skirt, completely humiliated at my situation, thinking it was just a little note I passed, and now my panties are on display for whole class*

Leopard
*Picks up a ruler tapping it against my other palm* I'm waiting, kitty.

Krystal
I--- I’m sorry sir *blushing*

Leopard
Yes, you will be sorry... A very sorry piece of ass *slaps the ruler against your behind* But let's not have it said that a teacher was bullying a brat of a student ... would anyone in the class like to help out?

Krystal
*I wince as I feel the metal sting my cheek, blushing hearing the class respond*

Leopard
No volunteers? Ah, you there, Sarah! Would you like to help punish this naughty little minx who's been disturbing your lessons?

Krystal
-*she giggles shaking her head, knowing that a large portion of the class actually did have their hands up*-

Leopard
No? Very well then... I'll just have to do it myself. *Smacks the ruler against your behind again, harder this time* Hands on your head, slut.

*Moves closer and pulls your panties down to just below your cheeks, then watches them fall by themselves* Stand there while we decide just what to do with you.

Krystal
*I blush whimpering as I feel the ruler sting my ass again, my ass exposed now to my fellow students as my panties fall to my ankles. I hear giggles and whistles*

Leopard
*Turns back to you* Well we've finished discussing it, and I've decided to give you a choice... you can have 10 strokes on your bare behind with the rule in front of the class, or 100 bent across my lap with my palm... and then receive a good buggering in front of everyone as a lesson to pay attention to me ... which do you choose, kitty?

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting trying to decide as the class shouts out trying to choose my choice. Neither sounds good 10 with the metal sounds painful but at least quick, 100 sounds painful as well but so much more humiliating*

*I fidget hesitating biting my lip trying to decide*

Last edited by Leopard; 05-22-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 18 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 05-22-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
mugenhavok

this is getting good!

i dont like public or family.

i love horror movies from mid 1980's and the 90s!

I have the following objects: bras, panties,lube.
mugenhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:53 AM   #3
Nixie
getDare Devil

Excellent !!! Love it

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Okay, since people seem to like it, here's the second installment: (Lots more where this came from!)

Leopard
*Taps the ruler in my hand* So which will it be? 10 hard strokes *smacks it against your behind* in front of everyone here, or *rubs my hand over your backside* would you rather my hand and then after *slides my finger to your asshole and rubs against it* get a lesson in paying attention to teacher?

Krystal
100 *I squeal feeling a very sharp sting again from the ruler, then blush*

Leopard
Oh my... *pats your behind once again* Very well, if that's what you want... come over to my chair.

*Moves my teacher's chair to a spot right in front of the class so everyone can see kitty being punished, and sits on it*

Krystal
*I blush stepping over to your chair awkwardly as my panties are around my ankles*

-*Whole class giggling hooting and hollaring*-

Leopard
*Reaches up and grabs you by your wrist as you get closer, and pulls you over my lap*

Krystal
*I yelp as you pull me down over your lap, whimpering*

Leopard
Hmmm, no, this is no good. *Shifts the chair on an angle, so that kitty's backside is tilted more towards the class, giving them a more embarrassing view of you* Much better. Now, let's get started. Be sure to count nice and clearly for the class *pulls your skirt right up around your waist, baring your behind for the whole class*

Krystal
-I see her pussy!- *a student yells* -She's going to be Rudolph the red ass slut- *another yells, the whole class enjoying the show, I whimper blushing over teachers lap*

Leopard
*listens to the yelling of the other children and laughs* Can you hear what they're saying about you, little whore? This is what happens when you interrupt my class. *Brings my hand down hard on one cheek of your behind*

Krystal
*I yelp* One!

-99 more to go- *another student yells and laughs*

Leopard
One? Is that all you have to say? *I hold you still with my free arm, pinning you down on my lap, rubbing your behind with my free hand* Let's try that again from the start. "One, thank you, Sir," is what you meant, isn't it? *smacks your behind again, the other cheek this time*

Krystal
*gasp* One thank you sir!

*Class giggling* -aww Teacher always has all the fun- *A few guys giggle*

Leopard
*I choose to ignore the laughter and catcalls, knowing it's humiliating you so much more, and continue with the spanking* Much better... 99 more to go...

Krystal
*I yelp and fidget screaming in your lap with each hard slap across my rear. Whimpering a tear running down my cheek as the class continues poking fun as I thank you for each spank*

Leopard
*I continue spanking your ass, smiling as it grows red and hot beneath my hand's attention, my free hand working hard to pin you down keeping you still*

Krystal
42 thank you sir *I whimper in pain my ass going numb*

Leopard
Getting there, kitty, almost halfway. *I pause between spanking you to spread your ass cheeks open wide to the whole close, letting them all see the dirty little asshole between, your lips showing to them as well*

Krystal
-I wanna say nice brown eye, but its rather pink. I bet she loves anal- *yells* -No way look at that puckered ass, looks far too tight to of recieved any action- *another yells* -Oh my, is she wet?- *A girl says giggling drawing the attention of the entire class at my pussy as I whimper over your lap*

Leopard
*I look down at your lips, running one finger through your slit, feeling it getting wet, even more juices becoming apparent as your lower lips are spread* Why yes, I believe she is wet. *I look back at you* I hope you're not -enjoying- this, are you, kitty?

Krystal
*I shake my head quickly back and forth as we reach 100* 100 sir thank you.

Leopard
And done. *I push you off my lap* Stand up and show the class your nice red ass, dear.

Krystal
*Tears running down my cheek, whimpering turning around as the class hollars*

Leopard
No, no, not like that *stands and drags you over to my teacher's desk, and bends you forward over it, kicking your legs to spread them wide* Now you can stay like that until the end of the lesson.

Krystal *I gasp as I’m bent over your desk my legs spread, as my ass is displayed to the whole class*

Leopard
*I sit down on the other side of my desk, pushing your fallen hair out of the way of my notes, and then continue on reading, ignoring you and the fact that everyone is too busy staring and calling out things about your spread ass and exposed pussy to pay the slightest bit of attention to me*

Krystal
*I whimper fidgeting as you leave me bent over, the class continuing to make fun of me*

Leopard
*I look up and notice you fidgeting* I'm not done with you yet, kitty. So unless you want the next lesson to be -very- uncomfortable, I suggest you remain still*

Krystal
Ye--yes sir *I lay still bent over my whimpering dying down*

Leopard
Much better. *I settle into teaching the lesson, occasionally glancing at your cute round rear on display, thinking with relish for what's to come next lesson*
Old 05-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

As usual I love your work. Its

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
mrjd3000

Love it!!! Can't wait for the next installment
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
peaceloverocknroll

wow love this, very well written, i like the format aswell although usually i wouldnt find it appealin, please write more

...NoMatterWhatWeGoThrough...WeGoThroughItTogether ...NoMatterHowFarApartWeMayGo...EveryBreathITake.. AndEveryBeatOfMyHeart...ItsJustForYou..AndThatWill NeverChange...BecauseICouldNeverTrulyLeaveYou...just remeber this...remember i love you...and im so truly sorry...i love you...

Check out my dares and stories, including, the reluctant slave(STORY, truth and dare down the park(STORY),Group dare game(DARE),Erotic Time Capusle(DARE)
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceloverocknroll View Post
wow love this, very well written, i like the format aswell although usually i wouldnt find it appealin, please write more
The format is what happens when you have around 10,000 words of co-written story (after the first two days, anyway...) done in chat and you don't want to rewrite it all up as proper fiction >.>

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'll keep adding more...
Old 07-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #9
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

This is...Mindblowingly AWESOME o.o
Old 07-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks a lot

I will try to post more soon >.>
Old 07-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #11
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default Love it!

I really love this story Leopard!

The different format adds a totally different feel, and makes it very interesting to read, and on top of that, the story is hot too!

Please post more!
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Great story, can't wait for the next part!

Last edited by MarisaLaugh; 07-26-2010 at 11:54 AM.
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 AM   #13
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I should probably point out that this isn't a solo effort in case anyone didn't realise, and there's no revising or anything; it's basically a long msn conversation between Krystal and myself :3

More soon, I promise!
Old 12-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #14
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Yay leo and krystal this be awesome!!!!!!!!!! I do declare that i love it

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:38 AM   #15
ljfairy

Leo and Krystal, this is so good.... I wish there was more to read

Fairy
ljfairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags