Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-21-2011, 06:21 AM   #1
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Default Graded Enema Dice Dare

Hello all ^^ So, while i fancy making a nice big complex and really popular dice dare, i just got an urge to make a nice lil simple enema dice dare. I know there aren't allll that many enema enthusiasts around here and in all my deviousness i'm afraid i've yet to come up with a really good way of building a homemade enema kit but for those of you who haven't tried it it's something i'd reeeeaallly encourage, especially for the guys (cause well... thats what i know :P) it feels so incredible :3 and it's amazing how one enema can be a beautiful, relaxing, rewarding treat, but then just change the variables a little and it can be a brutally harsh punishment to be feared and desired in equal measure :3

I just use a real cheap and cheerful enema kit, sometimes it's a lil leaky - just a few drips - so i always play in the bathroom, maybe you wanna fork our for sliiightly higher quality of your stuck in your bedroom, but you'll need the bathroom very quickly after anyways so i'd always advise you play in there, can you imagine if someone had occupied it for a nice long soak once you've taken the enema!? O.O hehe anyway, just look for enema's on ebay or amazon.. they are available for like £5 (roughly $8-$10) here's one, and it's the one i use, i've broken a couple over the years, so i buy from the same place: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-QUALITY-EN...item20ab7d081b

Annnnnnyyywaaayyyy, i could go on about enema's for hours, probably have already :P so onto the dare! It comes in three degrees ranging from the vaugley uncomofortable to the down right dastardly! but it's focused on the pleasure of a good enema, so there are no scat or public elements or anything like that. Each grade is slightly more difficult, they all use the same positions and additives to the water but there's more chance you'll have to hold more water, and for longer periods. The punishments however, are the same, so a 'sissy's' punishment may be quite severe, while the same punishment to a 'courageous' person mght seem like a mercy

Sissy - (for those new to enemas and/or cowards :P):

I. What your water is going to be like:

1. Really cold water, let your cold tap run before filling the enema bag up with it.
2. Your going to add ground Cayeenne pepper to warm water, add half a teaspoon to each litre of water (so half a teaspoon for 1 litre etc) mix it in thoroughly and allow a couple of minutes to soak before taking the enema.
3. Plain, lukewarm/body temperature water.
4. Crushed ice (at least 1 inch of it in your enema bag with cold water over the top)
5. Add a nice thick dollop of toothpaste into cool water stir and mix it thoroughly and allow a couple of minutes to soak before taking your enema.
6. Really hot water, as hot as you think you could take, not boiling or anything, just as hot as your hot tap is.

II. How much water you will take:

1. 1.5 litres
2. 500ml
3. 250ml
4. 1 litre
5. 1 litre
6. 500 ml

III. The position you'll be in while taking your enema, you must hold this position for the entire duration of your enema but needn't hold it while retaining the water after (remember to suspend the abg above you whatever position your in):

1. On all fours with your arms straight and your body parallell to the ground
2. On your back with your legs spread held towards your head, you may use your arms to help support your legs.
3. Standing upright but leaning forward, as though you were showing your rear off to your master ;-) you may support yourself with your arms.
4. On your knees with your torso resting against the ground and your arms resting by your side or before you, your rump poking into the air. (this is the position enema's should be taken in to allow them to go niice and deep and flow easily ;-) )
5. On your back with your rear against a wall so your ass pokes high into the air and your genitals are over your face while you get filled.
6. On your back, laying flat

IV. How long must you hold the water inside you for:

Roll a 6 sided dice, the number you get is the number of multiples of 2 minutes you must retain the enema for (so a roll of 1 and you retain the water for 2 minutes, a roll of 5 and you retain the water for 10 minutes) If you roll a six, you may release the water immediatley.

V. Your punishment if you failed to take all the water, or hold the water for the entirity of the time you were meant to.

1. Give yourself a 1 litre hot water enema with a rounded teaspoon of Cayenne pepper mixed into it.
2. You must repeat your enema dare, attempting again with the same rolls.
3. You must kneel on all fours in the bath and take cold water until you can't take any more, top up the bag if you need to, When your whimpering and begging for mercy and you really can't keep another drop inside you you may leap out of the bath and onto the toilet.
4. Take a 2 litre cold water enema and spank yourself 10 times hard on each cheek while holding it.
5. You must attempt this enema dare again, with new rolls.
6. Hold a 1 litre cold water enema for half an hour

Daring - (slightly more challenging):

1. Really cold water, let your cold tap run before filling the enema bag up with it.
2. Your going to add ground Cayeenne pepper to warm water, add half a teaspoon to each litre of water (so half a teaspoon for 1 litre etc) mix it in thoroughly and allow a couple of minutes to soak before taking the enema.
4. Crushed ice (at least 3 inches of it in your enema bag with cold water over the top)
5. Add a nice thick dollop of toothpaste into cool water stir and mix it thoroughly and allow a couple of minutes to soak before taking your enema.
6. Really hot water, as hot as you think you could take, not boiling or anything, just as hot as your hot tap is.

1. 2 litres
2. 2 litres
3. 1 litre
4. 500ml
5. 1 litre
6. 1.5 litres

III. The position you'll be in while taking your enema, you must hold this position for the entire duration of your enema but needn't hold it while retaining the water after (remember to suspend the abg above you whatever position your in):

2. On your back with your legs spread held towards your head, you may use your arms to help support your legs.
3. Standing upright but leaning forward, as though you were showing your rear off to your master ;-) you may support yourself with your arms.
4. On your knees with your torso resting against the ground and your arms resting by your side or before you, your rump poking into the air. (this is the position enema's should be taken in to allow them to go niice and deep and flow easily ;-) )
5. On your back with your rear against a wall so your ass pokes high into the air and your genitals are over your face while you get filled.

Roll a 6 sided dice, the number you get is the number of multiples of 5 minutes you must retain the enema for (so a roll of 1 and you retain the water for 5 minutes, a roll of 6 and you retain the water for 30 minutes)

V. Your punishment if you failed to take all the water, or hold the water for the entirity of the time you were meant to.

1. Give yourself a 1 litre hot water enema with a rounded teaspoon of Cayenne pepper mixed into it.
3. You must kneel on all fours in the bath and take cold water until you can't take any more, top up the bag if you need to, When your whimpering and begging for mercy and you really can't keep another drop inside you you may leap out of the bath and onto the toilet.
4. Take a 2 litre cold water enema and spank yourself 10 times hard on each cheek while holding it.

Corageous - (significantly more challenging):

4. Crushed ice (at least 5 inch of it in your enema bag with cold water over the top)

1. 1 litre
2. 3.5 litres
3. 4 litres
4. 2.5 litres
5. 3 litres
6. 2 litres

Roll a 6 sided dice, the number you get is the number of multiples of 10 minutes you must retain the enema for (so a roll of 1 and you retain the water for 10 minutes, a roll of 6 and you retain the water for 1 hour)

How did you do? i do hope you had fun :P I enjoyed making the dare ^^ i hope some of you get the chance to enjoy doing it and if you do, we'd love to hear about it of course ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-21-2011 at 06:23 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Pet Phoenix for this post:
Old 01-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

After some encouragement from Pet Phoenix, I finally committed to do this dare, on the 'daring - medium' level. Once I committed, it still took me a couple of days to get the courage to try it, since I have only done enemas two or three times.

When I rolled the dice, I got:
Water: 3 – Plain, lukewarm/body temperature water. (That was good)
How much: 6 – 1.5 litres (, but better than the 2 liter rolls)
Position while taking: 2 – On your back with your legs spread held towards your head, you may use your arms to help support your legs. (This would be a problem, see below)
Duration: 1 – 1*5minutes = 5 minutes (I might manage that long with that much in me )
Punishment for failure: 6 – Hold a 1 litre cold water enema for half an hour (I better get through the dare, 1 liter cold water I could manage, but never for 30 minutes)

I got everything ready, and filled the enema bag (good thing I didn't have to do more than 1.5 liters, that's all my kit will hold). I never would have managed to re-fill it, let alone get more inside me.

I knew there was going to be a problem, though; this fat guy could never handle the 'on your back with legs spread' and held over my head position. Even if I managed that, I would probably never be able to get up. So, with permission of Pet, I chose to do the #4 choice: 'On your knees with your torso resting against the ground and your arms resting by your side or before you, your rump poking into the air'.

The largest enema I have managed previously was about 1 liter, so I knew this would be a challenge. Good thing I only had to hold it for 5 minutes. It took about 12 minutes for the bag to empty its 1.5 liters. By then I thought I would pop, but I managed to hold it for the required time, barely.

All in all, an interesting dare. If you haven't tried enemas, they really can be quite relaxing, although the volume of this one was closer to a 'punishment' for me.

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Haha XD oh excellent, i never thought abyone would do this one! Hehe which is a shame cause I think its awesome XP hehe. I also think you did very well! Im impressed ^^ congratulations! I wonder, does anyone else have the courage to try? maybe on a level hardrr than billyboy here. *phoenix tries to get more people hooked on enemas XD*

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 01-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
codymich
Distinguished Member

I'm willing to give it a shot. Anyone want to pick the difficulty for me? or even roll for me?

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I would try this XD Buutttt......
I live with my parents
I dont own an enema kit
I have no means of hiding an enema kit
I am scared of enemas
And I am looking for more excuses not to...

Its something I think at some point I'd really like to try it at some point but not on my own (I think id need someone there to help stop me chickening out anyway)

But it is a really good dare.

4 litres sounds scary

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Default Codymich - I rolled for you

Ok, so I decided I could roll for you. Since I have no clue if you have done enemas before or not, I let the dice pick the level (based on 1-2 = sissy, 3-4 = Daring, 5-6 = Courageous).

This is what came up 2,6,5,2,3,2 (I rolled 6 dice at once on Random.org. I'm still not convinced of true randomness). That means you get the sissy level and should do the following:
I. Water will be: (6) Really hot water, as hot as you think you could take, not boiling or anything, just as hot as your hot tap is.

II.. How much water you will take: (5) 1 litre

III. Your position: (2) On your back with your legs spread held towards your head, you may use your arms to help support your legs.

IV. How long to hold it in: This roll was a 3 -- so hold it for 3 * 2 minutes = 6 minutes

V. Punishment if you fail above: (2) You must repeat your enema dare, attempting again with the same rolls.

On behalf of Pet Phoenix, be sure to post how you do. If you don't he might dare me to do another one

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:27 AM   #7
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
I would try this XD Buutttt......
I live with my parents
I dont own an enema kit
I have no means of hiding an enema kit
I am scared of enemas
And I am looking for more excuses not to...

Its something I think at some point I'd really like to try it at some point but not on my own (I think id need someone there to help stop me chickening out anyway)

But it is a really good dare.

4 litres sounds scary
Hehehe ohhhhh shadows *rolleyes* not STILL scared of them are ya? Hehe XD I'd come and be just a good enemate and give you an enema any day sweetie I'm sure I'd only need to do it once and you'd be hooked haha. Let us know how you get on codymich! ^^

scat, worship, family
Old 01-21-2012, 03:48 AM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Hehehe ohhhhh shadows *rolleyes* not STILL scared of them are ya? Hehe XD I'd come and be just a good enemate and give you an enema any day sweetie I'm sure I'd only need to do it once and you'd be hooked haha. Let us know how you get on codymich! ^^

Yeaa im still a scaredy cat about them... Ill get there eventually though.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

I will try this, and I geuss I will do the Daring challange since its not to easy and not to hard.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #10
itsmeroped

Off to do courageous with 2,6,1,2,4

Will report back in an hour or so...
itsmeroped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #11
itsmeroped

Well, that went... well?

Got it all in no problem, things were going well, after a few minutes though, my hole really started to warm up, like, a lot. Started cramping pretty severely too, all in all, I made it 12 minutes before I had to go (something which stung quite a bit, that cayenne really does the trick)

Anyhow, the punishment was a godsend, really stopped the stinging...
itsmeroped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #12
slavedare

But 4 litres can really stay inside of me?? o.o
slavedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #13
codymich
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
This is what came up 2,6,5,2,3,2 (I rolled 6 dice at once on Random.org. I'm still not convinced of true randomness). That means you get the sissy level and should do the following:
I. Water will be: (6) Really hot water, as hot as you think you could take, not boiling or anything, just as hot as your hot tap is.

II.. How much water you will take: (5) 1 litre

III. Your position: (2) On your back with your legs spread held towards your head, you may use your arms to help support your legs.

IV. How long to hold it in: This roll was a 3 -- so hold it for 3 * 2 minutes = 6 minutes

V. Punishment if you fail above: (2) You must repeat your enema dare, attempting again with the same rolls.

On behalf of Pet Phoenix, be sure to post how you do. If you don't he might dare me to do another one
Well, I did this last night. I actually got off really easy. I got the water as hot as it would go, filled up the bag and got in position. It only took a couple minutes to drain into me. I figured 6 minutes wasn't going to be bad at all. Well, it was a bit rough because I felt like I really wanted to let it out after about 2 minutes. Then I could feel things shift a bit and I think some water moved deeper inside so the pressure eased a little. After that, the 6 minutes was no problem.
Almost too easy

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:02 AM   #14
Trannyslave

Okay, here's my report:

I did the dare on medium and here were my numbers,

15 min

So, I didn't have any cayenne, so I used ground ginger instead! As the water first started to flow into me I realized it had set so long it was kind of cold, but I thought it wouldn't be any problem since this dare seemed too easy. The ginger didn't seem to do much would led me to believe that this dare would be even easier than I originally though. About halfway through the bag the ginger started to kick in and I felt a little tingling, but nothing too major. About thirty seconds later all hell broke lose and my gut started gurgling and practically screaming at me to release. I held it as hard as I could and even my tiny asshole twitched and throbbed, trying to expel the burning liquid. I couldn't take it anymore and tried to stand up to go to the toilet and doubled over with the cramps. So I began crawling to the toilet in a desperate attempt to release (this was done in my bedroom, my bathroom being attached to it) I got to the toilet and as I stood to sit on it I couldn't hold it anymore and my bowels just exploded all over myself and the floor. I think it was the most violent (and loudest!) expulsion I've ever had (and I love me some enemas!) Once I thought it was all finally over (even though I and my bathroom were a MESS) the burning ginger kicked in again and now (fifteen minutes later) my hole is tender and throbbing like no other. The enema also caused me to piss myself (they usually do, I can't control it) and I was covered with my own urine. I still had half a liter to take ):

Report on my punishment:

As added punishment I tied up my breasts and nipples (rubber bands) because I thought the whole thing was too easy. (PM and I'll send you a pic)
the cold water went in easy enough but it took about ten min for the cramping to start. to make things worse I was EXTREMELY horny and started masturbating, it was hard to hold the water in while I came but I did it
Trannyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #15
sumisohelena

Send a message via MSN to sumisohelena

Great1
I have tried right now the medium level.
1L. Well not too much...
toothpaste...mmm I was little bit scared about that
Leaning forward and ... 20min!
The most dificult moment has been when filling myself. I thought I could't do it! But going slowly I got it. I was scared about have to do the punishment. But, how could I do the punishment if I could't take one liter? I was going to fail again doing the punishment!
Thank a lot
Then it was easy to bear 20 min and I didn't feel the toothpaste.
sumisohelena is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk