Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-24-2016, 04:13 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Parent(s) serial killer?

How would you react to finding out that your parent(s) was a serial killer?

Would you denounce them as your parent(s)?

Continue to love them?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:35 PM   #2
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I would probably be wondering why they did what they did and how they did it. If they killed people in more gruesome ways, I wouldn't stay in touch with that as much. I wouldn't denounce them because they still are my parents but I would keep my distance and love them from a far, even though, I do not condone what they have done.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
I would probably be wondering why they did what they did and how they did it. If they killed people in more gruesome ways, I wouldn't stay in touch with that as much. I wouldn't denounce them because they still are my parents but I would keep my distance and love them from a far, even though, I do not condone what they have done.
Personally I think if this happened it would change my view of my parents and I would consider not talking again but I can be a stubborn person.

I'm not sure what I'd do though

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 08-24-2016, 04:44 PM   #4
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Personally I think if this happened it would change my view of my parents and I would consider not talking again but I can be a stubborn person.

I'm not sure what I'd do though
Most definitely it would change how I view them, but hating them is not going to do any better. I would be furious that they have the audacity to take someone's life but I'm not going to cut all ties and hate the people who gave me life, no matter how stubborn I am.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:45 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Most definitely it would change how I view them, but hating them is not going to do any better. I would be furious that they have the audacity to take someone's life but I'm not going to cut all ties and hate the people who gave me life, no matter how stubborn I am.
Yeah it would be hard to cut off ties completely and that is where the grey area lies.

My Real Experiences

Old 08-24-2016, 05:33 PM   #6
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I wouldn't care.
My family has a tendency to die, so I try to keep close to them. My uncle went to prison when I was a kid for auto theft and my mother would not tell me what he did or let me visit him. I told her "I don't care if he killed a million people, he is still my uncle- still family, and I will love him no matter what.
Yes I know what he did was bad, but if we hated people for their past actions than all everyone would hate each other.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:35 PM   #7
bleonav06
Account Banned

From what I have learned, people that become serial killers are extremely deluded and usually have some sort of anti social personality disorder combined with a childhood of abuse so I would feel bad for them.

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:05 PM   #8
HeadMaze

I honestly wouldn't care If it was just a classic or simple murder, But if it was something done to the victims such as something being carved into them or anything that would make a 50s noir cop to say the line. "Dam thats hard to look at" Then It would change how I see that person.

On another note this reminds me of, as a kid I used to think I could have been a psychopath and the thought of being a serial killer was an actual scary idea for me. Because as a mental exercise I would often make plans on how I would kill certain people and I started to get good at it, my plans are something that would have worked. Because of this I was little scared at the thought of one day I might just do one of them and that I may be a psychopathy, But no.
Just turns out I'm not phased by the idea of death in anyway. So becoming a killer as an adult was once a fear of mine growing up.
HeadMaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:03 PM   #9
Evermore
Account Banned

I would honestly be curious to why. I wouldn't be upset as I am pretty separated from my parents in general, for one of them it would not come as much of a surprise to me, the other I would be shocked.

Not really. I mean we are pretty distant as it is now, so really it would change nothing.

Continue to love them?
I mean, no matter what family tends to do we still love them. They are our family. Mine has done some horrible things to me in the past, so being serial killer wouldn't change me loving them either -shrugs-
Old 08-24-2016, 10:06 PM   #10
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadMaze View Post
I honestly wouldn't care If it was just a classic or simple murder, But if it was something done to the victims such as something being carved into them or anything that would make a 50s noir cop to say the line. "Dam thats hard to look at" Then It would change how I see that person.

On another note this reminds me of, as a kid I used to think I could have been a psychopath and the thought of being a serial killer was an actual scary idea for me. Because as a mental exercise I would often make plans on how I would kill certain people and I started to get good at it, my plans are something that would have worked. Because of this I was little scared at the thought of one day I might just do one of them and that I may be a psychopathy, But no.
Just turns out I'm not phased by the idea of death in anyway. So becoming a killer as an adult was once a fear of mine growing up.
Just because you are a psychopath does not necessarily mean that you will be a serial killer. Actually a lot of CEO's and successful pioneers of industry are psychopaths, typically psychopaths have to experience great trauma in their lives for them to become the evil monster that they are portayed to be.

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:32 PM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I wouldn't care.
My family has a tendency to die, so I try to keep close to them. My uncle went to prison when I was a kid for auto theft and my mother would not tell me what he did or let me visit him. I told her "I don't care if he killed a million people, he is still my uncle- still family, and I will love him no matter what.
Yes I know what he did was bad, but if we hated people for their past actions than all everyone would hate each other.
Aww that is an interesting response

My Real Experiences

Old 08-24-2016, 10:38 PM   #12
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
From what I have learned, people that become serial killers are extremely deluded and usually have some sort of anti social personality disorder combined with a childhood of abuse so I would feel bad for them.
I'm sorry I just couldn't agree with this. They took another person's life, some people can actually enjoy doing this and even be well thought out.

They don't deserve sympathy or compassion, if it was your parents doing it it makes it harder to keep morals but I just use a disorder as an excuse for them.

That is all that is, an excuse. If they had a genuine medical condition then maybe this would be a little more logical but common sense should prevail, at the end of the day they have taken another person's life.

A person who probably has friends, family, possibly even kids and a partner. I doubt saying they have a condition or a disorder will give them any comfort.

My Real Experiences

Old 08-24-2016, 10:40 PM   #13
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
I would honestly be curious to why. I wouldn't be upset as I am pretty separated from my parents in general, for one of them it would not come as much of a surprise to me, the other I would be shocked.

Not really. I mean we are pretty distant as it is now, so really it would change nothing.

Continue to love them?
I mean, no matter what family tends to do we still love them. They are our family. Mine has done some horrible things to me in the past, so being serial killer wouldn't change me loving them either -shrugs-
That is the most logical response so far in my opinion. It acknowledges that it's an awful thing to do but also mentions the difficulty with them still being your parents and naturally still wanting to love them no matter what.

My Real Experiences

Old 08-25-2016, 12:31 AM   #14
Evermore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
That is the most logical response so far in my opinion. It acknowledges that it's an awful thing to do but also mentions the difficulty with them still being your parents and naturally still wanting to love them no matter what.
Exactly. I can logically understand what happened was terrible, but I don't know that I could ever hate them despite anything.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:47 AM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Exactly. I can logically understand what happened was terrible, but I don't know that I could ever hate them despite anything.
Yes this is exactly how it would feel

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk