Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Warped Perfection

Default A Meaty Wish (males only)

Yes, this dice dare was quite heavily influenced by 'A Fruity Wish' by Mr.RainbowBanana and juliawish. I was inspired by their rather brilliant dice dare. I hope this does them proud. In this dare, you'll see a lot of references to '1D6', '2D4' and the like. Shortly, they mean a dice role. The number in front of the 'D' is how many times you should role the die. The number after the 'D' is how many sides the die should have. Unless you're something of a turn-based roleplay gamer, I doubt you'll have a wide selection of dice available, so I give you two options. You can either use these digital dice, or use this random number generator to generate the numbers, changing the limits of the numbers generated appropriately. So, here's the dare:

Roll 1D6 for your section:

1 - Fire and Ice
2 - Nipple Cripple
3 - Making a Donation
4 - Break Dat Ass
5 - Roll 2D4 and do those sections. If they aren't different, roll 1D4 until you have two distinct sections
6 - Do sections 1-4

Fire and Ice
-- Roll 1D6 for your task from each of the Fire and Ice lists

-- Fire:
--- 1 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on each of your nipples and your anus
--- 2 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on each of your nipples
--- 3 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on your anus
--- 4 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on your cock head, testicles and anus
--- 5 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on your cock head and testicles
--- 6 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on your nipples, cock head, testicles and anus

-- Ice:
--- 1 - 1 ice cube in your mouth, one in your ass
--- 2 - 2 ice cubes in your mouth, two in your ass
--- 3 - 3 ice cubes in your mouth, three in your ass
--- 4 - 4 ice cubes in your ass
--- 5 - 5 ice cubes in your ass
--- 6 - 6 ice cubes in your ass

Icy Hot and ice must be kept on/in until all of the ice has melted or fifteen minutes, whichever is longer.

If you fail any of these tasks you must complete one task from every other section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nipple Cripple
-- Roll 1D6 for your task
-- You should begin every task naked

--- 1 - Put one clothespin on each nipple. Put on a fairly tight t-shirt and jeans, with no underwear or socks. Put your shoes on and go for a 10 minute walk. You may remove the clothespins when you return home.
--- 2 - Put one clothespin on each nipple. Take some tape and wrap it tightly around the part of the clothespin that is gripping your nipple. Set a timer for fifteen minutes, then cover the time on it with tape. You may remove the clothespins when the timer goes off.
--- 3 - Cover your nipples with an X of tape. Make sure you press it on firmly. Leave them on for an hour, then rip them off.
--- 4 - Roll 5D10. Take a long candle (see notes below first) and light it. The dice roll total is the number of drips of wax that you must drop onto each nipple. When you have finished, peel the wax off.
--- 5 - Put one clothespin on each nipple. Tie or tape a piece of string to them securely, so they are joined together. Take one of your favourite pairs of shoes/trainers/sneakers and attach the shoes to the string with the laces. Complete ten jumping jacks. Everytime the clothespins detach you must reattach them and continue the jumping jacks where you left off.
--- 6 - Select your two favourite tasks from the list above. Do the other three.

If you fail any of these tasks you must complete one task from every other section.

Making a Donation
-- AKA masturbation
-- Every task should be completed naked, unless otherwise instructed
-- Roll 1D6 to decide your task

--- 1 - Roll 2D4. The first number is the number of days you have to complete this task. The two numbers multiplied together is how many times you must masturbate within that time period.
--- 2 - What is the highest number of times you've ever managed to masturbate and orgasm within 24 hours? You must try and beat that record. You must orgasm at least four times within the 24 hour period; if you do not you have failed the task.
--- 3 - What is the longest you've ever gone without masturbating? Try and beat your record by two days. If you do not have a record for this you must beat at least five days to pass this task.
--- 4 - Cut the stalk-end of a banana off. Carefully remove the inside of the banana and eat it. You must now use the banana peel like a condom while you masturbate. You must orgasm into the same banana peel three times to pass this task.
--- 5 - Masturbate and orgasm, saving your semen. Within an hour you must masturbate to orgasm again, using your semen as lubricant.
--- 6 - Masturbate to orgasm, saving your semen. You must keep your semen in your mouth, without swallowing, until you have orgasmed again.

Break Dat Ass
-- Time to torture your ass
-- Every task should be completed naked, unless otherwise instructed
-- In order to complete most of these tasks you will require a dildo. If you do not have one and cannot purchase one, obtain a large cucumber
-- In order to complete most of these tasks you will require a personal lubricant. If you do not have one, a pure oil, such as vegetable oil, can be used, as can vaseline. These are, however, discouraged as they are not compatible with safe sex practises using a condom, and oils may, in fact, have a negative effect on the lining of the rectum. You are encouraged to purchase a personal lubricant, such as KY Jelly, Durex Play or Astroglide. See notes below for more information.
-- You will also require ten clothespins and may require a candle.
-- Unlike the other sections, this section is sequential. No task can be completed until the tasks before it have been completed. That means that if you were to roll a 1, you would complete task 1, but were you to roll a 4, you must complete tasks 1, 2, 3 and 4 in that order.
-- Roll 1D6. This is the stage number you must reach in both sets of tasks.

Set One:

--- 1 - Work one lubricated finger into your anus and finger yourself for two minutes minimum
--- 2 - Work a second lubricated finger into your anus. Finger yourself for at least another three more minutes, before adding a third finger. You must finger yourself for at least four more minutes.
--- 3 - Simulate giving oral sex to the dildo or substitute for at least five minutes. You must keep the same three fingers in your anus the entire time.
--- 4 - Lubricate the dildo with your personal lubricant. Again, your fingers must stay in your anus the entire time. When it is throughly lubricated, replace your fingers with it. You must penetrate yourself with it for at least six minutes.
--- 5 - Re-lubricate your fingers, and replace the dildo with four fingers. You must finger yourself for at least seven minutes
--- 6 - Apply more lubrication to your fingers. You must insert your entire hand into your anus. You have eight minutes to complete this. If you are successful, your hand must stay there for at least nine minutes. If you were not successful, you must repeat this set of tasks from the beginning. If you fail again, complete the punishment below.

Set Two:

--- 1 - Create a ladder of ten clothespins from the underside of your penis to just before your anus. Insert your lubricated finger. For every twenty thrusts into you, you may remove one clothespin of your choice.
--- 2 - Take your dildo and lubricate it before inserting it. Position yourself above a chair or stool. Using your arms for support, you must lift and lower your weight off and onto the chair twenty times.
--- 3 - Roll 1D6. This is the number of minutes you must allow the lit candle to run wax down your dildo. You will need to clean your dildo before this. After this time, allow the wax to cool and harden, before relubricating it and reinserting it. You must create a ladder of ten clothespins from the underside of your penis to just before your anus. For every forty thrusts into you, you may pull one clothespin of your choice off. You may not release it, but must pull it off.
--- 4 - Insert your lubricated dildo as far as possible. Use tape to secure it in place. With it inserted you must complete 2D6 pressups, 2D6 jumping jacks and 2D6 squats.
--- 5 - Lie on your back. Insert four lubricated fingers, two from each hand. You must gently pull your fingers apart, stretching your anus open, for five minutes.
--- 6 - By now you should have no problem inserting your hand into your anus. Your challenge this time is to insert your hand whilst holding the top of your dildo. If you cannot complete this the first time, return to the first task in this set and recomplete them all before attempting this one again. If you cannot complete this the second time, complete the punishment below.

NOTES

-- Regarding CANDLES:
--- More expensive candles are generally mase with more wax which means they burn at a much higher temperature than cheaper candles which are usually made of wax diluted with other substances, especially paraffin. Coloured candles also suffer this fault, though this is usually a result of the dye used to colour them. It is HIGHLY recommended that you make a decent investment in yourself and purchase a cheap, white candle. And ALWAYS check it on the back of your hand before dripping it anywhere more sensitive. Also - remember that the higher up you drip the wax from, the cooler it will be when it hits your skin, conversely, the lower you drip it from, the hotter it will be. BE CAREFUL, and don't forget - you should not do anything you do not believe to be safe, or which you cannot carry out safely.

-- Regarding LUBE:
--- It is my serious recommendation that, if you do not have any, you purchase a decent personal lubricant. I recommend that you avoid oil-based lubricants like the plague, if at all possible. They damage the integrity of condoms, making them less protective. They can also have unfortunate side effects on the bowels, especially thicker ones, such as Vaseline (which was never intended to be used as a lubricant anyway), as these are hard to actually excrete from the bowels.

Last edited by Warped Perfection; 06-21-2010 at 03:59 AM.
Warped Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Warped Perfection for this post:
Old 06-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Rolled 4 and 4... Not looking forward to this!

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
Warped Perfection

Default Ouch

I just rolled. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't written this dare. First I rolled a six, so I get to do one dare from every section. Here's what I've got to do:

6 - A pea-sized amount of Icy Hot on your nipples, cock head, testicles and anus
2 - 2 ice cubes in your mouth, two in your ass
4 - Roll 5D10. Take a long candle (see notes below first) and light it. The dice roll total is the number of drips of wax that you must drop onto each nipple. When you have finished, peel the wax off. 38 drips each
6 - Masturbate to orgasm, saving your semen. You must keep your semen in your mouth, without swallowing, until you have orgasmed again.
1 - Work one lubricated finger into your anus and finger yourself for two minutes minimum
2 - Work a second lubricated finger into your anus. Finger yourself for at least another three more minutes, before adding a third finger. You must finger yourself for at least four more minutes.
3 - Simulate giving oral sex to the dildo or substitute for at least five minutes. You must keep the same three fingers in your anus the entire time.
4 - Lubricate the dildo with your personal lubricant. Again, your fingers must stay in your anus the entire time. When it is throughly lubricated, replace your fingers with it. You must penetrate yourself with it for at least six minutes.
5 - Re-lubricate your fingers, and replace the dildo with four fingers. You must finger yourself for at least seven minutes
1 - Create a ladder of ten clothespins from the underside of your penis to just before your anus. Insert your lubricated finger. For every twenty thrusts into you, you may remove one clothespin of your choice.
2 - Take your dildo and lubricate it before inserting it. Position yourself above a chair or stool. Using your arms for support, you must lift and lower your weight off and onto the chair twenty times.
3 - Roll 1D6. This is the number of minutes you must allow the lit candle to run wax down your dildo. You will need to clean your dildo before this. After this time, allow the wax to cool and harden, before relubricating it and reinserting it. You must create a ladder of ten clothespins from the underside of your penis to just before your anus. For every forty thrusts into you, you may pull one clothespin of your choice off. You may not release it, but must pull it off. 1 minute of wax dripping
4 - Insert your lubricated dildo as far as possible. Use tape to secure it in place. With it inserted you must complete 2D6 pressups, 2D6 jumping jacks and 2D6 squats. 5 pressups, 11 jumping jacks and 8 squats.
5 - Lie on your back. Insert four lubricated fingers, two from each hand. You must gently pull your fingers apart, stretching your anus open, for five minutes.

I'll be back in a year or so, when I've done all this :P I hope you all will excuse me, but I'm ruling one of my nipples out of this dare as I had it pierced last week and I'd rather not get it infected or stop it healing properly.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
sbumrxf

Rolled a 6 first so I gotta do all 4 sections.

I got 5 and 1 for fire and ice

Got a 2 for nipple cripple

Rolled a 5 for make a donation

Landed a 5 for break dat ass (I'm not looking forward to this one)
For punishment if I fail for break dat ass I rolled a 5
For number 3 of the punishments I got a 6,
For number 4 of punishments I got a 2,4,2

I'm gonna attempt to do this soon. But I might have to do different sections on different days.
sbumrxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow I'm made proud ;)

I'm glad both juliawish and I were able to influence you, this is a great dare, I love its range in dares, well done, love to see more from you

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
Warped Perfection

Thank you very much Mr.RainbowBanana, you're far too kind <.<

@Ribbit and sbumrxf: I hope you enjoy it, against all odds xP
Old 06-21-2010, 02:30 AM   #7
Cafepress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warped Perfection View Post
-- Regarding CANDLES:
--- Cheaper candles are generally made of lower quality wax, or other materials which melt at MUCH higher temperatures than normal candles. Coloured candles also suffer this fault, though this is usually a result of the dye used to colour them. It is HIGHLY recommended that you make a decent investment in yourself and purchase a good quality, white candle. And ALWAYS check it on the back of your hand before dripping it anywhere more sensitive. Also - remember that the higher up you drip the wax from, the cooler it will be when it hits your skin, conversely, the lower you drip it from, the hotter it will be. BE CAREFUL, and don't forget - you should not do anything you do not believe to be safe, or which you cannot carry out safely.
Actually this is untrue, cheaper candles tend to me made of paraffin and burn cooler than the more expensive candles.
Cafepress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:54 AM   #8
Warped Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafepress View Post
Actually this is untrue, cheaper candles tend to me made of paraffin and burn cooler than the more expensive candles.
Thanks, I was sure it was the other way around. I'll edit my post now
Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #9
Warped Perfection

Just completed the fire and ice section of my plethora of tasks. Oh. My. God. Oww. I very nearly gave up at that point, but I carried on and completed it. Now, if I can find a candle I'm going to try and do the next section.

EDIT: Just completed the nipple cripple section, doing it to only one nipple because of my
recent piercing as I explained earlier. Wow. That hurt, but was absolutly amazing at the same time. Wax play is something I've been interested in for ages but has always scared me. Don't think I'll get chance to do any more tonight as my dad's just got back.

Last edited by Warped Perfection; 06-21-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #10
just4fun101

Default Fire and Ice

I rolled a 1 for Fire and Ice, then a six for cock, balls, nipples, and anus with icy hot and a 6 again for six ice cubes up my ass.

I shaved my balls first for best effect, then applied the icy hot, rubbing it in well in all four areas. It wasn't burning yet when I started stuffing the ice cubes, but by the time I was done I was freezing inside and burning outside. Now I'm sitting here with the melted cubes still held in and my nipples, cock, balls, and butt doing a slow burn. I wonder how long until the effect wears off? Great dare!
just4fun101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I will do this dare later tonight. I rolled a 4 and then a 2 so I have to do 1 and 2 in sequential order from both sets in the Break Dat Ass category. After I do the dare rather than posting it here, I will post the experience on my story "Some Stuff I've Done." If you want to read about it the link is in my signature.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk