Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2021, 01:52 AM   #1
virginbrat

Default control me for 48 hours

Control basically every aspect of my life from the current time on Saturday 6/26 to Tuesday 6/29 @ 11:59pm.

calendar link: https://teamup.com/ksgrthgpkygnv1c2gf

- control when i am allowed to sleep and where: add to the calendar sleep times and specify if i have bed privileges or if i must sleep on the floor, with or without blanket, pillow, clothes, etc
- control what i drink in the day and when i am allowed the toilet: add to the calendar when i should have certain amounts of liquid drank and the times i am allowed in the bathroom
- control when and how i am allowed to touch myself: add to the calendar when i must masturbate and if i’m allowed to cum/ how many times i must edge
- add extra tasks to fill up my spare time
- tasks can be workouts, punishments, spanking, even what temperature i take a shower at if you would like.

note: my limits are scat, blood, permanent, public, large anal penetration, showing face.
note: i do not have toys but have household items such as a hairbrush, toothpaste, hot sauce, belt, wire hanger, ice cubes, clips, etc
note: i will not take any tasks pertaining to what food i eat/ when i’m allowed to eat it
note: leave your snap or kik if you would like for me to send proof of the task.
note: if you have trouble accessing the calendar message me

Last edited by virginbrat; 06-26-2021 at 08:33 AM.
virginbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:11 AM   #2
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Kik:Abv04
Proof of every task you do
Added some
And will add some once I get free
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:40 AM   #3
virginbrat

please keep adding to fill up the calendar completely. make me regret submitting myself to this app. my goal is to have every minute covered for the full 48 hours
Old 06-26-2021, 08:01 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That sounds pretty fun, enjoy the two days!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 08:35 AM   #5
virginbrat

i’ve now edited it and i will be taking tasks from the current time all the way through tuesday since it’s been filling up so fast
Old 06-26-2021, 08:39 AM   #6
LoveToSwitchBdsm

Have lots of fun
LoveToSwitchBdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 08:59 AM   #7
virginbrat

update one: i just finished my first task- spanking. it didn’t hurt that bad, but it definitely got me warmed up for tasks to come. keep filling up the calendar.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:01 AM   #8
TattiestDisc

Kik Tattiestdisc.
Proof of tasks
You're going to have a fun few days
TattiestDisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 09:17 AM   #9
virginbrat

update two: i just finished my three edges. i used my fingers, the handle of my hairbrush, and a curling iron. i was already really horny before starting this and now i’m just desperate. my bladder is so full from not using the toilet before starting that i’m surprised i didn’t have to forfeit and use the toilet while edging. now time to attempt my 1.5L of water. hopefully i won’t lose control of my bladder just yet. i’ll be sloshing by the time i finish
Old 06-26-2021, 09:40 AM   #10
virginbrat

update three: i had to accept my forfeit after drinking .75L. I stripped naked and pissed in my bathroom floor and cleaned it up with my tshirt and shorts. I was so embarrassed that for a moment my bladder wouldn’t allow me to relieve myself. I just finished the other .75L of water standing in my bathroom naked. I can’t wait to get dressed again, i feel so exposed just standing around like this. keep adding to the calendar, most of today and tomorrow remain empty. if you feel like you should go harder on me since it seems i cannot follow instructions i don’t blame you.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #11
GeorgeHall

I'd like proof of all tasks. Kik is in sig

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:19 AM   #12
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginbrat View Post
update three: i had to accept my forfeit after drinking .75L. I stripped naked and pissed in my bathroom floor and cleaned it up with my tshirt and shorts. I was so embarrassed that for a moment my bladder wouldn’t allow me to relieve myself. I just finished the other .75L of water standing in my bathroom naked. I can’t wait to get dressed again, i feel so exposed just standing around like this. keep adding to the calendar, most of today and tomorrow remain empty. if you feel like you should go harder on me since it seems i cannot follow instructions i don’t blame you.
Okay added the things
When will we get the photos?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, pee holding, punishment, spanking