Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2019, 03:24 AM   #1
Lovelyswitch

Heart f/21/home alone/horny

I am home alone and super horny. Looking for fun ways to torture myself, or looking for people to have fun with. i have a few sex toys and lots of kinks
hard Limits:scat, illegal, permenant damage,
Love: bizarre insertion, forced orgasms
Toys
-8inch suction cup dildo
-1 electric tooth brush
-bell nipple clamp
-hitachi
-candles(For dropping and splashing)
-a small butt plug and small anal bead
-spatula
-hose to attach to the sink for enemas and enema syringe
-any common house hold object
Lovelyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:31 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Get one bullet vibe in your pussy and one in ass with the lowest speed. Get yourself a wedgie above it. Now, put one clip on each of your nipples. Can you attach the vibe on wall? If so attached it at naval high. Run it in slow, get the two toothbrush, run both at slow, go near the dildo and let it vibe around your naval, while you move the electric brushes around your nipples using both hand. Try to hold cumming as long as you can.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 04:17 AM   #3
Yeanke88

Okay,

Put 1 bulletvibe inside pussy on lowest. Now go to the bathroom and take hitachi and a long candle with you. U can't orgasm during the dare at all unless I say so. U can edge but you will coint every edge u have during the task.

Now put showerhead on coldest possible and fill your bathtub it will get naval high when u sit in it. Put on the candles and put them aside the bathtub.

Now u first gonna put the hitachi on highest and vibe clit for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes immediatly get into the water and stay there 5 minutes with bullet vibe on max. After 5 minutes you get out bullet on low and vibe clit again 5 minutes on highest level with hitachi. Now u will drip hot wax on clit for 5 minutes with bullet on higest. And then again bullet low and hitachi highest on clit for 5 minutes. Now repeat this 3 times.

After that you will take the total amount off edges you had, add 10 to that number. Now you will vine clit with hitachi on highest and bullet on highest for that amount of minutes. Of the amount of edges was even u then can orgasm, if not you can't.

Hope to get a nice report.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 04:35 AM   #4
Mythlike
Account Banned

Simply put stay naked the whole time. Is it your families house or whose is it?
Mythlike is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mythlike for this post:
Old 03-23-2019, 07:46 AM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Lightbulb

To start get naked
Melt 3 ice cubes in your pussy melt 2 in your ass and melt one on each nipple
Once the ice is in insert your but plug in your ass and your 8 inch dildo in your pussy (if you need lube you must use toothpaste)
Now put toothpaste on your nipples as well as clothespins you can put clothespins on your pussy lips as well if you can
Turn your dildo on high
Put your hitachi on high on your clit
Now set a timer without an alarm for 20 minutes and one with an alarm for 45 minutes
Blindfold yourself and you must leave the vibes going till either you look and the 20 minute time has finished if it hasn’t finished you must twist the clothespins as well as apply toothpaste to your pussy lips and now must keep the vibes going till the 45 minute alarm goes off
Once the alarm goes off you are free to clean up let us know how it went including how many times you cummed I hope you enjoy

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:10 PM   #6
Lovelyswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Get one bullet vibe in your pussy and one in ass with the lowest speed. Get yourself a wedgie above it. Now, put one clip on each of your nipples. Can you attach the vibe on wall? If so attached it at naval high. Run it in slow, get the two toothbrush, run both at slow, go near the dildo and let it vibe around your naval, while you move the electric brushes around your nipples using both hand. Try to hold cumming as long as you can.
Thank you for the task! I decided I wasn’t going to cum for this, so it was extra torturous. I managed 30 minutes before I had to stop, after about 15 is when I wanted to cum so it was really hard. All the different vibration speeds were super intense.
Toys
-8inch suction cup dildo
-1 electric tooth brush
-bell nipple clamp
-hitachi
-spatula
Old 03-23-2019, 05:21 PM   #7
Lovelyswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Okay,

Put 1 bulletvibe inside pussy on lowest. Now go to the bathroom and take hitachi and a long candle with you. U can't orgasm during the dare at all unless I say so. U can edge but you will coint every edge u have during the task.

Now put showerhead on coldest possible and fill your bathtub it will get naval high when u sit in it. Put on the candles and put them aside the bathtub.

Now u first gonna put the hitachi on highest and vibe clit for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes immediatly get into the water and stay there 5 minutes with bullet vibe on max. After 5 minutes you get out bullet on low and vibe clit again 5 minutes on highest level with hitachi. Now u will drip hot wax on clit for 5 minutes with bullet on higest. And then again bullet low and hitachi highest on clit for 5 minutes. Now repeat this 3 times.

After that you will take the total amount off edges you had, add 10 to that number. Now you will vine clit with hitachi on highest and bullet on highest for that amount of minutes. Of the amount of edges was even u then can orgasm, if not you can't.

Hope to get a nice report.
Thanks for the task!! After I got all everything ready in the bathroom, I started on with the hitachi for he five minutes, I was already almost cumming by the time I had to sit in the bathtub. The water was cold enough that I was shivering before the 5 minutes were even up. It did make me super sensitive though, so I already edged by the time it was time for the wax. The wax was my favourite part, and on my freezing cunt it was even better, it almost brought me to the edge just by dripping on clit. Throughout this task I edged 8 times, so I 18 minutes to cum, I held out for about 15 minutes before I had a crazy orgasm. By the end I didn’t know what was water on my floor and what was my juices lol.
Toys
-8inch suction cup dildo
-1 electric tooth brush
-bell nipple clamp
-hitachi
-spatula
Old 03-25-2019, 03:22 PM   #8
Yeanke88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyswitch View Post
Thanks for the task!! After I got all everything ready in the bathroom, I started on with the hitachi for he five minutes, I was already almost cumming by the time I had to sit in the bathtub. The water was cold enough that I was shivering before the 5 minutes were even up. It did make me super sensitive though, so I already edged by the time it was time for the wax. The wax was my favourite part, and on my freezing cunt it was even better, it almost brought me to the edge just by dripping on clit. Throughout this task I edged 8 times, so I 18 minutes to cum, I held out for about 15 minutes before I had a crazy orgasm. By the end I didn’t know what was water on my floor and what was my juices lol.
Sounds as you had tons of fun with our dares. When u are all alone again let us/me know and who knows how much more fun can we have ;-).

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk