Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-08-2020, 11:40 AM   #1
BabyRachael

Default Kik pub quiz

Here’s a fun game I’ve just come up with based on how many quizzes lockdown has got me doing. Basically reply with your Kik, at least two areas of expertise, a forfeit and a reward and somebody will Kik you with 5 trivia questions. If you answer 2 or less successfully, you have to complete your forfeit. If you answer 4 or 5 correctly, you get your reward.

For example,

I will enter! My areas of expertise are music, science and politics. My forfeit will be that I will spend 24 hours in diapers and my reward will be that you receive 100 spanks. My kik is BigBabyRachael.

Happy quizzing!

PM Dares
BabyRachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 11:48 AM   #2
ReluctantExhibition

I like this! My areas will be sports, geography, and world history.
Reward: I get to orgasm how I want!
Punishment: I will owe you one task (within limits) and you can expose a pic (no face) of your choice on eblue with your choice of settings.
Kik: ReluctantExhibit
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:28 PM   #3
Filthycumguzzler

Alright! I figured I’d throw my hat into the ring for this! My interests will be science (physics specifically since someone got a bit screwed on not being specific XD), video games, and geography.

My forfeit will be that for every question I get wrong I have to spend a full 24 hours plugged or you get a nice pic of my ass (your choice), and my reward will be that you get to be my pet tonight. Put on a collar, walk on your knees and elbows, eat dinner (or breakfast tomorrow if you have to) from a bowl or plate on the floor. Write FGC’s pet on your thighs too. Stay like that for an extra half hour after for however many questions I got right.

My kik is LynnetteFCG, I look forward to seeing your quizzes!

Edit!: Sorry that’s LynetteFCG, sorry for the confusion!

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!

Last edited by Filthycumguzzler; 05-08-2020 at 12:33 PM.
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 06:48 PM   #4
BabyRachael

I’m looking to play (either answering or setting questions depending on your preference). My specialities for answering are European geography, biology and pop music. If I lose, I’ll accept a day of wearing diapers - as a reward, I want to set you a task within your limits.

Kik is BigBabyRachael

PM Dares
Old 05-08-2020, 06:51 PM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I'll be in, my area will be sports and TV show characters

My punishment will be you can control my hush plug for 6 hours and control my orgasms

My reward will be recieving a post in any off my recent threads I have started

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:29 AM   #6
BabyRachael

I’ll set you some questions if you message me and are too shy to comment!

Otherwise, I’m looking to answer a round - my categories are 2010s music, European geography and internet culture. My forfeit is I’ll wear diapers for (another) 24 hours, reward is that you will give me permission to pee if I ask you in the future. Kik is BigBabyRachael.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk