Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
OverAndOver

Wink Hot dares for someone with a four poster bed?

My slave has a four poster bed, meaning there are 4 wooden poles on each corner. She also has a dog that licks a lot. Can you combine these two things and make one awesome dare please? =)
Old 08-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Have your slave tie an arm and two legs to the wooden poles, then rub beef jerky or other smells that dogs love on her feet and the palms of her hands. If you want to secure the other hand, have her freeze the key to some handcuffs before hand, and have the frozen key within reach. Have her then handcuff the last hand to the bed and wait for the dog to come lick the treats of her hands and feet . Keep a knife or scisors nearby in case the key gets lost somehow. Don't want her getting stuck there do you?

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
jhacksworth

It's obvious you want some sort of beastiality while she is in bondage... Why ask for dares if you already know what you want? Stuff like this is annoying...
jhacksworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
xtacygirl

Send a message via Yahoo to xtacygirl

Dare her to let you tie all her arms and legs up to the bed and let the dog lick her for a dare. If she wants up tell her she has to return the favor.

PM me dares if you want.
xtacygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #5
chrispy1024

no instead of having something on her hands and feet tht smeel good to a dog have her put somthing like peanut butter on her pussy and have the dog lick it have

Dares i hate/wont do: poop, anything visible in public, anything that is in public, or anything that includes other people

P.S. I'm a guy
chrispy1024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk