Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
corrupted

Stop How I punish my slaves

I might just keep up a thread with some of the punishments I give my slaves when they misbehave. I don't know how often I'll have to update this (they're usually very well behaved), but I'll try to keep it reasonably up to date.

Fell free to post any suggestions for future punishments if you have ideas; either going off the things I've already done, or suggesting completely new things.

For reference, all the info about my slaves is linked in my signature, including their limits. From here, I will be referring to them just as A, B, and C.

I'm posting this here because some of these could give you ideas for your own punishments. I really want to say, though, that you should always be careful when attempting anything, especially stuff you read online. I've been doing this for years and know my slaves well, so I have a good idea of what's safe for them. Please know your own limits and make sure any predicament you end up in has a way to get out of quickly and easily in case anything goes wrong.

To begin, I guess I'll talk about the most recent one.

C is usually my most obedient slave, so it was a big shock when he spoke back to me (especially since he's not allowed to speak; he's a dog). He knows we have a protocol for if he needs to talk to me, but he didn't do that. As punishment, I got him to kneel and put his head down on the floor and I put my largest vibrator in his ass and turned it on high. He's in permenant chastity, but sometimes I'll let him cum just from milking his prostate, which he hates. I intended to leave the vibe in while also whipping him and doing some ball busting.

Something else I like to do is get my slaves to punish each other, so I thought I'd get A to do that next part of C's punishment. I called him over and told him what to do, but he hesitated and asked if I meant it. It's not every day you have two slaves talk back to you, and I just really wasn't in a lenient mood, so I decided to punish A as well. He's still reasonably new to this, but I'm not going to be nicer to him than the others just because of that.

I tied his hands up to a bar near the ceiling so that his toes were only just touching the ground, then also put in an anal hook and tied it to the bar so that a lot of his weight was carried by it. I made him raise one leg so that I could tie both his nipples to his big toe and he had to hold his leg up. For a lot of people, that may induce the fear of pulling clamps off the nipples, especially if they're particularly tight, but his nipples are pierced so he REALLY had to keep his leg up. To finish the predicament, I tied his balls and pulled them down with the rope and linked the rope through a loop on the floor. I pulled the rope until he was clearly in a lot of pain, then tied off the end of the rope to his raised foot. That way, if he lowered his foot it would pull on his nipples and if he raised his foot it would pull on his balls.

Continuing the 'slaves punishing slaves' theme, I called in B. Now, most days I get A to torture B, so I told B that he could get some payback by giving A some torture. He didn't hesitate or talk back and was very enthusiastic about it, so no need to punish him! I let him do whatever he wanted to hurt A and it was fun watching A jump at some of the pain and putting all his weight on the anal hook for a few seconds, and jerking his foot around which stretched his balls and nipples further.

In the meantime, I went back to do finish C's punishment. He had still been kneeling with the vibrator in his ass the whole time I'd been punishing A and was already whimpering and I could see that his cock was dripping onto the floor. I spent around 15 minutes whipping him and kicking his balls before I decided that he'd learned his lesson, so I took the vibrator out. I also told B to stop punishing A, but I left A in that predicament for another half hour before untying him.

I think C and A learned their lessons and hopefully don't misbehave again soon. Not that I don't enjoy it...

My identity is not important
My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Control their calendar (teamup)
Suggest tasks for them

Don't ask me for dares/punishments
If you need to be punished, here's some inspiration

Looking for something to do?
Snakes & Ladders
Chess
corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to corrupted for this post:
Old 03-24-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
corrupted

A fun thing to do (either as a punishment or just... for fun) is to set them a task which is obviously impossible and watch them struggle to do it anyway.

Examples could be:
  • You'll have a vibrator tied against your cock for half an hour, but you're not allowed to cum.
  • Take 50 hard kicks to the balls without making noise or flinching.
etc

And they know they're not gonna be able to do it, but there's still that determination to do it anyway. It's a good excuse for punishment if you're just feeling particularly mean.

And you can add things like:
  • If you cum, you'll have to keep the vibrator for another half hour.
  • If you make noise or flinch, I'll add 10 more kicks.

In that case, you'd obviously have to set an upper limit, otherwise they'll be there forever, but it just gives them more incentive to try (and fail).

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess

Last edited by corrupted; 03-24-2017 at 09:43 PM.
The following user says Thank You to corrupted for this post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:57 AM   #3
nik13
Distinguished Member

Is it okk to post the punishment my pet having?
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:26 AM   #4
corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
Is it okk to post the punishment my pet having?
Yes, please do! I'd love to hear it!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 03-25-2017, 03:38 AM   #5
Gaming_Darester

Wow, sounds great, I need that kind of punishment in my life.

Dislikes: Scat play, social suside, feet, sounding.

I am open to new things.

Kik: skunkyboy

35 Orgasms left this year
Gaming_Darester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gaming_Darester for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk