Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
blindfoldqueen

Default Distract me!!

I haven't had them in a long time but I have had a totally cruddy day and my soda cravings are seriously trying to kick my ass.

What would be a good punishment if I sink, and how can I reward myself?

PM Dares: My PM dares
blindfoldqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:17 PM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

If you fail - you must drink all of your soda, but you deny yourself the right to orgasm for 2 weeks. In that time, you must bring yourself to edge 5 times per day, and pleasure yourself cumulatively for 1 hour per day with your bullet vibe. As an additional incentive not to fail, you also may not complete ny self bondage dares in that time.

Additionally, stand in the bath and pour the rest of the soda over your head. You now may not shower for 12 hours.

If you succeed - Get your scarves and some tape. Lay on your back, with your legs upright on your bedroom door - you may tie your legs to the door handle, and tape your bullet vibe to your clit. You may also gag and blindfold yourself, for being so restrained. Do sit ups until you cum a total of three times.

You may repeat the challenge for each day you successfully beat your cravings. It's a double bonus for your core!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk