Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
wetgirlforyou

Send a message via Yahoo to wetgirlforyou
Default Control play for female slaves and male/female masters

This is a game of total orgasm control play (denial and forced). In the end everything becomes a punisment (cumming, no cumming, resting).

Basically You need a webcam and vibrator (or 2, or as many as a slave has).

Commands are:
FAST
SLOW
OFF
EDGE
CUM
REST
ICE

First get yourself a bit aroused. I like when Master tells me exactly what I have to wear (he decides on everything) and dance and strip for a while to show how his toy looks like today.
Then keep legs wide spread at all times (can tie legs to a bed, it helps) and the game begins.

Decide on time of play (i.e. 1 hour, 2 hours)

Master commands how slave uses toys on her clit. FAST (vibrator set on high), SLOW (set on slow), OFF (turned off). I slave has two or more vibrators use the one with strongest vibration and one with weakest.

If slave is on the EDGE tells that to Master and then he commands to go to a lower level (from FAST to SLOW or from SLOW to OFF).

There is a REST time. Is slave asks or begs for a REST Master should agree but only clit gets to rest. During REST comes punishment i.e. spanking (10 slaps to each cheek), the more rest the punishment is more severe (10 slaps, next 15 slaps, next 20 slaps).

Master also can command (when slave does not ask for that) a REST with punishment he likes or without any. Rest without any punishment is also hard when slave can't touch herself even for 5 or 10 mins)

If really close, slave can beg or ask for permission having an orgasm. If Master says yes, cum but game does not stop. If Master says no then slave needs to melt an ice cube on her clit and go on with masturbation.

After cumming game goes on and participants can decide to deny orgams again or force as many as possible while changing vibration intensity.

While cumming also Master decides when to REST or how long press vibrator on clit.

If slave cums without a permission there is a severe punisment of Master likes.

Variations:

1. Do it in panties, and when Master says take them off and gag on them - crotch always first
2. Add a butt plug
3. Do it on all fours with ass up high
4. Add an electric toothbrush
5. Add oil on clit and breasts
6. Master decides how exactly use the vibrator (i.e. press on clit, move up and down, circles)
7. Hold clothespins on nipples during REST

The longer You play the harder it gets in every way.

This is my first game idea. Waiting for Your opinion.

I'd love to play that as a slave, PM me if You would like to Master me.

Have fun!
wetgirlforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to wetgirlforyou for this post:
Old 12-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
shadew21

I love this idea. It is very creative and very controlling. The submissive learns how to control themselves and the dominant gets to assert control learning how to gauge slave limits. It is a very mental controlling task. I am in for this, though as a a dominant/master.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #3
SaraMueller

This is THE only form of punishment I've come to like so far in the forum. But then again, I've only been here for a month. I hope I can find more posts like this withholding the same creative value.

One day when you open your mail,
You shall find a shiny collar made of leather.
At that day you will know,
That you are truly mine
And no one else's.
-Sara
SaraMueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
wetgirlforyou

I am happy You like it! Did someone already tried? How was it?

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #5
eroma

I might interested in being yr slave.
eroma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:03 AM   #6
wetgirlforyou

I want You all to read how my last game went. Maybe it will encourage both subs and doms to try and develop their relationship.

BEFORE THE PLAY

I was kept all wet and horny for 24hours before. I was ordered to edge couple of times, the way my Dom told me to. Without his permission I couldnt even touch my clit. I was soaking wet. My panties were wet and even my jeans were wet.

2 hours before I stripped for him and did a little show without touching my clit.

Then I was told to edge 3 times and to hold bullet vibe inside my pussy. I was supposed to hold it until i will complete all 3 edges. I didnt want to do it too fast so i held bullet inside for one hour.

THE GAME

Before we even started my pussy was alredy so swollen it was begging for cum. I was keeping my legs spread wide all the time - and this part was really hard. I edged one time after another. Sometimes slowly sometimes really really fast. Sometimes laying on my back, sometimes on all fours. Always as ordered. In between I spanked my ass with wooden paddle or was laying on my back and holding my pussy lips spread wide and not touching it at all. After some time it was so hard to keep my legs spread that my legs were shaking, my muscles were squeezing without any control. Then came the cooldown. He told me to put my big dildo in my pussy on low and hold it there without using hands and go get two ice cubes. It was the only moment i could put my legs together. Then he told me to turn dildo inside me to high (and these vibrations are very very strong) and keep it there until I will melt ice cubes, one on nipples and one on my clit. It was a torture and my whole body was shaking. It was a cooldown that made me wanting and orgasm twice as before. But my clit was numb so I could edge again. After couple more edges I was given a choice: cooldown with ice and vibe inside again or edging again and holding this edge for 2 minutes. I was so sensitive by then that I wanted both to rub my clit and cum and not to touch it ever again. But I chose to hold an edge for 2 minutes. Then I got a chance to cum. With time limit. And I didnt manage to do it. But my body was so urging for orgasm, my thigh and arm muscles were squeezing without any control and my whole body was shaking i got another free chance without any limit. It was a great reward and my orgasm was very strong. We stopped it then because I wasnt able to take more. It took 1,5 hour and it was really challenging.

Hope others will have as much fun with it as I did. I'd love to know if you tried and how it went. Enjoy!

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:03 AM   #7
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, that really sounds quite intense
I hope you had fun with it. It sounds like a good game to use.
Viking_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:26 PM   #8
cornylad

Good game, I would not mind being a Master if a female is wanting to try this out.
cornylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #9
Naggin

Very good idea.

Will play this one with my online sub in about two weeks again and look forward to it.
I bet she is too.
She is very demanding and clever and I like it to see her fight for her body control while playing this.

Thank you for your detailed report of your last game wetgirl.Very intense to read

Into : Orgasm control and denial,edging,ice play, hummiliation and degrading, punishment (if deserved), Bondage, slave position training

Limits are respected of course.

Not into : Wanker boys playing master!
Scat, blood, unhealthy, social suicide,
underage, animals

Last edited by Naggin; 02-14-2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: ...
Naggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
iacceptanydare

Sounds really fun
iacceptanydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:09 PM   #11
poopguy

Very creative post and intriguing game. I wouldn't mind being a master for females looking to try this out.
poopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:40 AM   #12
ballsy01

Any females want to try this I am willing to be your master

Last edited by ballsy01; 04-18-2014 at 01:07 PM.
ballsy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:17 AM   #13
*Jess*

Wow! This sounds like it could be fun....

Dislikes: long-term orgasm denial
Limits: illegal, blood, poo/scat, permanent, dangerous, pics/vids, family

Don't ask me for pics/vids/skype/etc...I am not interested!
*Jess* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #14
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetgirlforyou View Post
This is my first game idea. Waiting for Your opinion.
This looks like a good start for a more complicated version that utilizes your basic commands along with some basic scripting to make a working webcam slave programming language.

We'd need to have variables/flags for the slave to trigger, and it'd be best to write up a quick web application to make play easier with nice big buttons and logging.

If I end up with the time, maybe I'll flesh it out a bit.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #15
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

If I could get a Female master I would be in :3

Advertisements
Kink Talk