Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Ibizadog

Default Thunderpants: Air Enema dare

I was looking up unusual punishments and came across air enemas, i was interested in how they could be used for humiliation like pump your slave's full then go out shopping with them. they will need to expel that gas at some point so it will sound like they are farting. also i was interested in the punishment side, 10 full pumps if you lose etc. so after reading more about it i decided to give it a go. Okay so there is lots of ways to do this, you can do it with a ball or bike pump just press hard against your hole and pump. Here's a step by step guide.

1. Measure the width of your belly round, maybe right it down.

2. then the position, Easiest position i find is the simple legs behind head but there is other positions too.

3. Press pump tight against asshole and then pump, when pumping it does hurt a bit but if you wait a couple of seconds the pain leaves so you can insert more air.

4. When taking out the pump, clench your asshole then slowly remove the pump.

5. Measure your belly now, for your first time you only need 1 inch to pass. Second go is 3, third go is 5, fourth is 7 and so on.

Likes. Masturbation, Nipple Torture, Mild Pain, anal.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

My Email: ibiza*Underscore*[email protected]
Ibizadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

As with most things you find on this forum there are risks involved with this, it's highly advised that you go very easy with this sort of play, take it in small steps and that you stay away from anything that isn't a manual pump. No compressed air or electric pumps or anything like that. At the very least not to start out.

For a colonoscopy they inflate the large bowel with air and it is this process that gives the colonoscopy its reputation of being a very very painful procedure just to let you know. Some people more experienced at this sort of play have used things like fish tank pumps which I find the idea of quite interesting ^^ hehe oh and also I think the measurements of the shift in the size of your belly are a lot harder to detect - especially with the smaller quantities - if you have even a bit of weight on you

Something that in my opinion is a much more fun alternative is whipped cream get one or more of those cans of squirty cream, push the nozzle into one end of a short legnth of garden hose, push the other end of the garden hose about an inch inside you and squirt away you get filled with a lot more gas than you do cream but the cream is sooooooooo fun too ^^' Hahahahaa :P I posted a thread before about how this made for a really good punishment for me.. cause it was fun and i kinda liked it.. but any more than half a can of cream and it just hurt and made me feel kinda unwell.. or not unwell.. but just like I didn't want to play or anything anymore.. like being made to do a complete marathon of enemas or something. Haha it's an experience that i think can only really be experienced ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
storm

I kind of have an urge to try this... i think i will!
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:40 AM   #4
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Both ideas seems quite interesting, and would fit quite well as punishments for me I guess ...
I note that for late r

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
air, dare, enema, revolutionary, thunderpants