Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2014, 02:47 PM   #1
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Default Short stories.

I'm gonna post shorter stories here. All unconnected. They will start and finish within 750 words. No more at all. Hope you enjoy them.

1. The Perfect Slave.

The Barteau-Decoux Scientific Minds building is an imposing place. A perfect square. ‘Uniformity is the first step towards success’ read the slogan on the giant, black, rectangular sign outside and on every pristine blue overall worn by the workers. No kidding, Andy thought to himself.

He’d landed this job unexpectedly. He was no pro. He’d turned up to his local munch and mentioned how he’d been dabbling in the scene for a while, had a few slaves. An older women with a wide smile had handed him the card at the end of the night telling him when and where. Sure enough, on the day a black car pulled up outside his house.

“Andy, great to see you!” The woman’s wide smile was off-putting. She was accompanied by a man in a dark suit. “Let’s walk and talk, we’ve got a lot to do.” Andy followed on with a nod and a friendly smile.

“You’ll remember my name is Jen,” he didn’t. “My full name is Jennifer Barteau, this is Steven Decoux.” The man shook Andy’s hand with a friendly ‘hello’. “We met at the same munch we did, and grew this business from that very meeting”. She gestured to the building. It was a shite building.

“What exactly is this business?” Andy had never actually been informed.

“We’re in the sex business, specifically BDSM.” The acronym in the name became clear to Andy all of a sudden. “recently we’ve been trying to engineer the perfect slave” she continued proudly.

“The perfect slave?”

“Correct” interrupted Steven. “She is into every kink which has been thought up.” He paused, “seriously, we programmed every kink on FetLife into her.”

“She's beautiful, has firm tits, a hurt stare that tells you she wants it and a ‘spankable’ ass” interjected Jen. “We weren’t quite sure what ‘spankable’ was, but we think we’re close.”

“We think it has something to do with how it bounces” Steven cut in again.

“Oh yes, it has to bounce.” They were bouncing words between him very spankablly if that was the case. “Also, she has a near impossible pain threshold.”

“I see.” Andy didn’t see. He was confused. They stopped at a door. Steven started talking again.

“She’s right behind this door. We need you to test her for us. Off you go.” The door slid open and Andy was pushed into the darkened room. “Sorry we can’t talk more, but we’re really busy!” The lights came on. Andy turned to see the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

She certainly was everything she was described to be. He had a quick peer round at her ass. That certainly is whatever spankable is. She was perfectly shaven down there.

“Hello. Sir.” Something about the voice was off. “How. May. I. Serve. You.” Too robotic.

“Too robotic” Andy shouted aloud. The lights went off, then came back on within a couple of seconds.

“Hello Sir, how may I serve you?” Much better.

“Much better!” Andy stared back at the naked figure. He squinted as he thought. “Get on your knees.” The girl obeyed instantly. He took off his belt and walked around the back of her.

Smack.

She rocked forward. Her ass bounced spankablly. There was a small, red mark. Not even a groan.

“Again, Sir.”

Smack.

“Again.”

Smack.

“Again.”

Andy paused. There was a visible red line where his belt had made contact. Still the girl just stared forwards. Andy walked cautiously round to the other side.

“What is your name?”

“My name is Slut, Sir.”

“No, what is your real name?”

“My name is Slut, sir.”

This wasn’t right. A voice boomed though the walls:

“try out the pussy.” The girl moved.

“Yes Sir, use my pussy. Hit me again. My name is Slut, Sir.”

Andy wasn’t aroused. He tried. He imagined his ex who had introduced him to the lifestyle. She had engrossed his existence. He strove to keep her pleasured and in check. He was hard.

He knelt and pulled down his trousers, a little self-consciously. He touched her clit. Dripping wet. She screamed. Andy was taken aback. He entered her slowly to over-exaggerated moans and thrust. She was so tight, he came in seconds; she came at the same time. He was a little embarrassed.

“Oh yes Sir. You are so good.”

“No I wasn’t, that was terrible.”

“Hit me again, Sir.” Andy hit her. “Again.” “Again.” “Again.” “Again.”

“ENOUGH!” Andy screamed. “Enough.”

“Again.”

Andy hit her until blood stained his hand.

“Again.”

(Word count: 749)

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Last edited by An_Jon; 07-03-2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Minor edits needed.
An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Default A task

A Task

Sammy and Beth looked at one another apprehensively from opposite ends of the lavish king-sized bed and sighed. They read the note one more time:

Hello girls, my name is i. The room is locked. There is one exit, and that is through the window. The only issue with that escape is that it leads to a 20-story drop. Screaming will not work, I own this building, there is no-one home but us. I can see you from almost every angle imaginable, so don’t be shy.

If you ever want to leave here, your task is simple: one of you must rape the other one, all the way to climax. Once this is achieved I will unclock the door and you are free to go.

Do not keep me waiting.

i.

The girls certainly were not shy. They’d been best friends for years. There had been sleepovers, nights-out; they had even showered together once. However, the thought of… this… made them both sick to their cores.

They had tried the door, it wouldn’t budge. They had stared at the dressing table; lined with almost every toy imaginable, for about 15 minutes. Beth had tried to surprise Sammy with a Rabbit, but Sammy jumped away and Beth didn’t have the eagerness to catch her.

“We could just pretend” whispered Beth. “It might work.” She was straining to keep her voice down: “I hold you down and use a strap on until you cum, how does that sound?”

“Fucking disgusting” replied Sammy. “If it gets us free though…”

“We’d never have to speak of it again.” Beth raised her voice a notch, but not much. She stared straight into her friends eyes.

“Agreed.” Beth took in a deep breath and stood up. Sammy knew what to do almost telepathically. “W-w-what are you doing Beth?” Beth turned to face her.

“What needs to be done.” They sounded unconvincing.

“Beth, we talked about this. No. We’re not giving into this creep.” That was much more convincing. Beth picked up a 6-inch strap on and wrapped it around her waist.

“I’m sorry Sammy, I have to do this.” She turned to face her friend. The purple penis wobbled comically as she turned. Sammy backed away with a few half hearted ‘no’s, but within a few seconds Beth was on top of her, pulling down her jeans. Sammy offered little resistance, though she could see that she was terrified. Without looking she felt the dildo slide into place.

She thrust, and Sammy resisted. Every time Beth thrust she resisted a little warm-surge in her own vagina; and tried to pretend that Sammy’s sobs were in fact moans of pleasure. It was almost, almost, like how she had imagined it as a 16 year-old girl.

Suddenly Sammy’s body twitched, tightened, then spasmed. She heard her breathing go tight and her legs shake. This was it! With a moan, Sammy orgasmed onto her friend’s purple cock.

They rolled over and waited for something. Perhaps that was it. No fanfare, just leave. Beth took off the horrible tool and ran to the door. She pulled the handle. No budge.

“Fuck!”

She could hear Sammy crying on the bed. Beth stared at the door handle; she knew what she had to do. She went to the dressing table.

“It’s no use!” Sammy was shouting through her tears. “The sick pervert knows we’re faking.” Beth screamed and picked up the chair under the table. She ran at the door and threw it with all her might. The door remained intact, but the chair shattered.

The room was silent.

“Beth, come back, we can think of something else.” Sammy still hadn’t got dressed again. Beth turned to face her and saw her perfect, tight, shaved pussy. Something awoke within her, she needed it.

“No.” She walked over to the shattered chair and picked up a leg which has come loose. She walked over to Sammy, and ignoring her pleas hit her hard over the head with it. Her friend became limp; cold.

Beth put the strap back on and thrust into her friend’s unconscious pussy. She thrust until she heard some barely audible grunts and felt some involuntary spasms. A trickle of blood seeped down through Sammy’s hair. A twitch. A sweat. A deep, deep breath. It was done.

Click.

Beth walked through the open door into a dimly lit corridor. She discarded the tool at the top of the stairs; walked down them, and never saw Sammy again.

(Word Count 747).

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk