Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2021, 08:47 AM   #1
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Default 26f and 26m looking for bets and challenges with forfeits ;)

Hey guys and girls!

We are a couple, both 26 years old

We LOVE getting challenges to do between us, with a forfeit for the loser. Ideas of forfeits could be: loser has to get tickled, loser has to get seen naked by a stranger, loser has to endure relentless edging / forced orgasms...

Post here or PM us

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's start with a classic. The loser has to go streaking for a set amount of time.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:23 AM   #3
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Another classic one I guess....

The "69 contest" each one tries to make the other one cum as fast as possible. To keep it kind of fair especially for him the only allowed weapons to fight your opponent are your mouths.

The looser will get rewardes for her/his poor performance by a spanking.... of course: Winners choice!

Let the battle begin...
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:17 AM   #4
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow___Chaser View Post
Another classic one I guess....

The "69 contest" each one tries to make the other one cum as fast as possible. To keep it kind of fair especially for him the only allowed weapons to fight your opponent are your mouths.

The looser will get rewardes for her/his poor performance by a spanking.... of course: Winners choice!

Let the battle begin...
We did this!

I climbed on top of Josh in the 69 position and we got to work with our mouths. It’s hard to give a blowjob with just your mouth as usually I use my hands as well! Josh focussed on my clit, and after only a few minutes I realised I was bound to lose - and I did - I came really hard and Josh said he wasn’t even close

So I got the spanking, on my hands and knees with my butt in the air

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:
Old 04-13-2021, 03:49 AM   #5
TallSub

I´ve got one for you:

Agree on a forfeit beforehand. Maybe the loser has to do some chore for a week or the winner gets a "Make me cum from oral" coupon that they can redeem at any time. You will probably find and agree on something

You will play rounds of trying to make the other person give up (choose a safeword/surrender-word). Each round the active and passive roles swap. The active one of you can do anything to make the passive one surrender and the passive one may not interrupt it except by giving up. If you want to you can even tie up the passive person. You can use anything from pain, over tickling, to overstimulation. I wont give any specifics on that since you know best what the other person likes - or dislikes
I suggest each round lasts something between 5 to 10 minutes. The first one who cant stand it anymore has to do the forfeit.
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 04:15 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

It's somehow similar to the 69 contest, but it can be interesting too:

you simply fuck, and the winner is the first who makes the other cum. The rules are:

- both of you suggest a position for fucking, and the position will be choosed by flipping a coin (so the contest could be made more than once with different positions)
- no one can stop the other for any reason, but the action can be stopped only by agreement of both
- hands can't be used on the body of the other (but can be used on your own body, if you think it could help to prevent the orgasm)

Who loses will give to the winner a "Two hours of slavery" coupon, that she/he can use when she/he wants. The only limits to the slavery has to be written on the coupon before starting the contest, so be careful not to forget anything .
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 08:17 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1st...leave your house/apt./car...starting point on foot.

Walk at least 10 minutes away.

Then after 10 minutes just keep walking until one of you calls "Duel". Now, whoever calls "Duel" has to count to 10 out loud before starting. The other person can start right away.

You have to strip naked and then play with yourself until you have an orgasm. First one to orgasm wins! (Feel free to find a hiding spot...but of course that could take time).

The winner gets to dress. The loser still has to complete,an orgasm. And, of course, loses their clothes for the walk of shame back to the starting spot.

If you want to add further punishments...like a spanking at the starting spot...feel free.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 12:20 PM   #8
MissesMe

Each of you go shopping for sex toys, either online or in real stores. The person who spends the least amount of money HAS to be the person who the toys are used on first, until they beg for them to stop

Kik: MisessMe
MissesMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 12:21 PM   #9
MissesMe

Photoshop contest.

You each try to photoshop the most embarrassing picture you can make of the other person, the person who does the worst job has to recreate the picture made of them

Old 04-13-2021, 12:23 PM   #10
MissesMe

Art competition.

You each go into seporate rooms and draw/write on your own bodies. When finished you both present your naked bodies to each other. Whoever is judged as the best body art has full control of the losers clothes for a week

Old 04-13-2021, 12:24 PM   #11
MissesMe

Stamina competition.

You each hold the same stress position, the first person who leaves this position is the loser and the winner much dictate their workouts for a week

Old 04-13-2021, 02:44 PM   #12
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Market pushing

You set a prize (e.g. I'll have you do x forced orgasms in a session) and a currency (number of edges to do in an hour) and then you make a little auction to see who's going to win the prize.

Flip a coin to see who goes first and he starts by making an offer in the set currency (e.g. I'll do twenty edges in an hour). The other can choose to raise (how much he wants) or to stop. You go on like this untill one of the two decides to stop.

The winner of the auction has to pay his last offer in the set currency. If he manages to do so, he can cash in the prize. If he doesn't manage to pay, the one who stopped will be the winner.

This can be done with all kinds of forfeits and currency, I'll add some ideas for them as soon as I get back home

Hope my terrible english did well enough to explain how this works.

Have fun!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 04-13-2021 at 02:50 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:13 PM   #13
ReluctantExhibition

Make a wager based on a game that you either want lay or watch (or whatever, but make it a relatively even chance game). Loser has to be the winner’s slutty maid slave for the winner. Has to cook/clean/chores etc., dressed in a slutty maid costume. If you’re feeling extra risky, allow the winner to invite a few friends over for a the loser to serve, and if the drinks are flowing, allow the winner to control the outfit and how much of the outfit may stay on (or fully nude). Add any extra fun little sexual aspects you both feel comfortable doing (in front of or with the audience). It’s up to your discretion how far you’d like to go and how private you’d like to keep it, but it could be a lot of fun!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 02:20 AM   #14
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Bump! We want to get this going again so throw us some more ideas!

Old 07-21-2023, 04:40 AM   #15
namesfelix

the simple version

The tldr version. Pick a series of punishments and roll dice/spin a wheel to add them to a growing list. When one player says chicken, flip a coin and the loser is gets the whole list of punishments.

full detailed version

Each person needs to pick heads or tails. Or play rock paper scissors and choose a head and tails. Heads go first and tails second.

From here the game is simple, player heads will spin the wheel, whatever it lands on will be recorded. (i recomend smaller or easier punishments, that over several rounds stack up nicely. With a few whammys snuck in)
It is now the tail's players turn, they will also spin and record the result.

From here is were the chicken comes into to play. As the players take turn spinning adding punishments, tasks, rewards to the growing list, they have a choice. After each spin the opposite player (so when heads spins tails is the opposite player) gets a choice. They can chicken, meaning theyre willing to risk having the current list performed on them to avoid even more being added if the game keeps going.

The player who didnt chicken out, then has a choice. They can double or half the total punishments values. (20 spanks becomes 40, or 10) and both players flip a coin until they both flip the same side. Once both players land on the same side od thencoin, heads or tails. The corresponsing player is subject to whole list. Be that doubled, halved or not, delivered by the winning player
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk