Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
jjjj

Default hope your good at acting

go to this site: (diaper stories) don't do .com or anything only diaper stories and

relive one of those stories in public or at home you have to do everything that

happens to the character no reading the story before you choose it and when

you choose you can't change it unless you do another 2 of them and after you

are done if you did it good enough then you don't have to do the dare again but

it has to be your friends opinion if you don't do it good enough then you have to

do another story tell me what you think and which story you chose.

p.s. this is only my second dare please be light.

someone please just post on this already!!!!!!!

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things

Last edited by jjjj; 06-13-2008 at 01:56 PM.
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
jjjj

Default please don't -rep me

i know im bumping this but don't lock this please don't this is falling to the bottom and no one is even posting about it can someone please just post on this and tell me what they think and mods please don't lock this and don't -rep me because this dare hasn't even been given a chance to be posted on except by me so please just tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
Old 06-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Its actually a pretty good idea but you were right when you admitted you shouldnt bump. It doesnt have to be a diaper story either, it could work for most stories. I might have to try this
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 04:09 PM   #4
jjjj

yay thanks for posting on this the diaper stories will be alot more embarrassing because you have to be a baby or wear as diaper or wet your bed or tell your parents you need diapers or something now that would lead to weird things happening

Old 06-19-2008, 06:15 AM   #5
jjjj

oh come on i know im bumping -rep me for it or whatever don't lock this though no one is posting at all on it 450 views not a single post tell me what you think about it why is no one posting can someone at least tell me what they think about it other then a getdare staff!!!!!

(not that i have anything against them)

Old 06-19-2008, 09:17 AM   #6
Knots101
Account Banned

Cool idea but i don't like daipers. As for people not replying, some people don't reply if they don't like the idea and some just lurke and read threads all day and never reply. So be pacient
Old 06-21-2008, 07:20 AM   #7
jjjj

trust me this has been on all week or more.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
alex_carter
getDare Devil

The right people just haven't read it yet, so stop worrying so much. Wait more times between your "bumps". Most people just aren't brave enough to do something involving other people. I know I'm not. If you really want responses, maybe try giving this as a punishment. You still may not get the replies you want or are looking for, but you might be more likely to get them.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk