Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-17-2023, 12:27 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Flag Blue Those edge and denial freaks

People who are like "I didn't cum since [inert a wild date from literally last year or more]" ...

Do they/you get a learning curve with this, or do you start out like that, like it's just how you're built and you can naturally deal with these kinds of frustrations ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 12:42 PM   #2
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Obviously this is a little different from person to person.
There are some people out there who just go from 0 to 100 in the first try.

Usually it works different through. You don't start with insane times. You start slow and small. Over time you increase the teasing and then you also increase the time.
The fascinating thing about humans is that they can get used to basically everything. Also long times without orgasms of course. The body gets used to not have that anymore. You learn to take pleasure out of edges or even just a little teasing.

However, there is no general recipe to do that. What worked with one person might not work with another person. As said before, everyone is different. It requires a lot of work and needs to tailored to the sub.
If that is not the case, it will eventually only be frustrating and fail.
The most important thing though is to not overdo it. Don't force something. If it doesn't work, relax, do something nice and try again.
If it fails continously, the method might not be the correct one and both should reconsider how it is done. Depends on the dynamic, though. Again, evertyone is different and that also applies to relationships.

As with all things in life, it is not for everyone. And that is ok. People like different things and get driven by different things. Only because one person feels comfortable going without an orgasm for a year or whatever, doesn't mean another person will feel comfortable as well. Even with a lot of training, it can be that long denial is just not appealing.

In the end it is important to remember it is a sexual play. Meaning, both parties should enjoy it at any given time.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 06-17-2023, 11:28 PM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
People who are like "I didn't cum since [inert a wild date from literally last year or more]" ...

Do they/you get a learning curve with this, or do you start out like that, like it's just how you're built and you can naturally deal with these kinds of frustrations ?
My mistress started me off small (weeks at a time) and used to get me to tease myself nightly. It was so difficult
After a few of those she made me try a full month. After the 12 nights of teasing a blew my load on camera. She punished me everyday after that and we never really tried denial again

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk