Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-07-2019, 11:59 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default What About Nudity Is Embarrassing?

For those of you who find being naked embarrassing, what is it about it that is embarrassing?

Is it embarrassing because of the concept of being naked, as in, if you see someone naked in public you think "wow that's weird" because being naked is weird and you don't want people to think you're weird?

Or is it because of your genitals? Are you embarrassed about them?

I personally am comfortable being naked and comfortable about my genitals, but what stops me from being naked all the time around others is that they find being naked weird just because we're told nudity is weird or private.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 01:08 AM   #2
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

It's about the same with me.
I love being nude, and have no problem with my body and no problem in being nude around other nude people, on a beach or sauna.

I like to be nude at home, but would always dress, when friends visit me. I do not want them to feel unsettled, as I would be doing it for the first time. They would not know where to look, in my eyes or the body, and people who are not familiar with sexual variants or don't talk about sex at all, will have problems then.

Nakedness and sex are connected, I think this is one of the reasons for clothes, except temperature.

I also have the fear to get an erection and drip precum, because the idea of naked exposition is very appealing for me, what would make it even worse for everyone.

The mixture of embarrassment and excitement would be very special and it a wish to try it someday, being naked in my home or in public, with other people around.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:15 AM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
It's about the same with me.
I love being nude, and have no problem with my body and no problem in being nude around other nude people, on a beach or sauna.

I like to be nude at home, but would always dress, when friends visit me. I do not want them to feel unsettled, as I would be doing it for the first time. They would not know where to look, in my eyes or the body, and people who are not familiar with sexual variants or don't talk about sex at all, will have problems then.

Nakedness and sex are connected, I think this is one of the reasons for clothes, except temperature.

I also have the fear to get an erection and drip precum, because the idea of naked exposition is very appealing for me, what would make it even worse for everyone.

The mixture of embarrassment and excitement would be very special and it a wish to try it someday, being naked in my home or in public, with other people around.
I personally do not believe nudity and sex are connected, i have been to nude beaches where everyone hangs out naked and no sex occurs. Nudity is definitely the bridge to sex but it isn't sexual, otherwise your penis would always be erect when you are naked. I find that when you are naked around other naked people for long enough you forget you are naked because everyone else is too. It's the same as being clothed around clothed people.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:27 AM   #4
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
I personally do not believe nudity and sex are connected, i have been to nude beaches where everyone hangs out naked and no sex occurs. Nudity is definitely the bridge to sex but it isn't sexual, otherwise your penis would always be erect when you are naked. I find that when you are naked around other naked people for long enough you forget you are naked because everyone else is too. It's the same as being clothed around clothed people.
You are right, I agree with you in almost every point.
There is just one thing: If you decide to be naked around other clothed people for the first time, I am sure some of the others will ask themselves, why you do that. You may have told them, that you are a nudist deep in your heart, and they might believe it. But a nudist does not have to be nude to feel good, like a painter doesn't have to paint, when he is around with friends. So people might think, that you have sexual thoughts or exhibitionistic tendencies. Being nude in public is a statement, but what does it mean?
Old 06-09-2019, 07:19 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
You are right, I agree with you in almost every point.
There is just one thing: If you decide to be naked around other clothed people for the first time, I am sure some of the others will ask themselves, why you do that. You may have told them, that you are a nudist deep in your heart, and they might believe it. But a nudist does not have to be nude to feel good, like a painter doesn't have to paint, when he is around with friends. So people might think, that you have sexual thoughts or exhibitionistic tendencies. Being nude in public is a statement, but what does it mean?
you're right it really is hard to justify the need to be naked around friends... i don't really know how.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:54 AM   #6
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
you're right it really is hard to justify the need to be naked around friends... i don't really know how.
If you have friends, real friends, you may tell them, that you like to be naked all the time, and just ask them about it. If you never talked about this before, they see, that you respect them, and that you see the strange character of the question. Real friends may smile, and encourage you in undressing.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:51 PM   #7
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
For those of you who find being naked embarrassing, what is it about it that is embarrassing?

Is it embarrassing because of the concept of being naked, as in, if you see someone naked in public you think "wow that's weird" because being naked is weird and you don't want people to think you're weird?

I personally am comfortable being naked and comfortable about my genitals, but what stops me from being naked all the time around others is that they find being naked weird just because we're told nudity is weird or private.
For me, it's because I'm ashamed of my body. So, being naked for other people, I'm exposing everything in front of them. No secrets, and nothing to hide.

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieirn View Post
For me, it's because I'm ashamed of my body. So, being naked for other people, I'm exposing everything in front of them. No secrets, and nothing to hide.
That's part of the fun for me, being completely and utterly exposed, not being able to hide my private parts.

Old 10-14-2019, 03:13 AM   #9
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:

For me it's all very closely intertwined. What makes nudity embarrassing is the same thing that makes it exciting... and the same thing that makes almost anything anybody lists in their likes on getDare exciting: taboos.

Being naked in public is taboo. Being naked around house guests is taboo. Being naked around your family members is taboo (in most households). For people who grew up in nudist households, there is no nudity taboo for bieng naked at home, even with guests, so they aren't excited or aroused by it, and they aren't embarrassed by it.

In that way, other questions you've asked, like about whether I'd go naked in public if it was legalized and normalized, cut both ways. If that really happened, if it became not just legal, but socially acceptable (read: no longer taboo) to be naked in public anywhere and everywhere, it also wouldn't be exciting anymore, and we wouldn't get off on it.

It would be -freeing-... life would be more comfortable much of the time. The psychological benefits would be astonishing; it's almost impossible to be a calloused or cold asshole to someone even just while barefoot. While naked, the vulnerability and humanness of it is even more overwhelming. The world would be a better place.

But would it be a sexier place? Ironically... I think not. Because it would redefine nudity as ordinary, not exciting or sexy (though obviously a given individual's particular body could still be sexy and arousing, just like their face and clothed bodies can be now).

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:44 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
For me it's all very closely intertwined. What makes nudity embarrassing is the same thing that makes it exciting... and the same thing that makes almost anything anybody lists in their likes on getDare exciting: taboos.

Being naked in public is taboo. Being naked around house guests is taboo. Being naked around your family members is taboo (in most households). For people who grew up in nudist households, there is no nudity taboo for bieng naked at home, even with guests, so they aren't excited or aroused by it, and they aren't embarrassed by it.

In that way, other questions you've asked, like about whether I'd go naked in public if it was legalized and normalized, cut both ways. If that really happened, if it became not just legal, but socially acceptable (read: no longer taboo) to be naked in public anywhere and everywhere, it also wouldn't be exciting anymore, and we wouldn't get off on it.

It would be -freeing-... life would be more comfortable much of the time. The psychological benefits would be astonishing; it's almost impossible to be a calloused or cold asshole to someone even just while barefoot. While naked, the vulnerability and humanness of it is even more overwhelming. The world would be a better place.

But would it be a sexier place? Ironically... I think not. Because it would redefine nudity as ordinary, not exciting or sexy (though obviously a given individual's particular body could still be sexy and arousing, just like their face and clothed bodies can be now).
Agreed, it's the fact that we are taught that it's embarrassing to be nude that gives it the embarrassment factor which is part of what makes it fun. I think if it became socially acceptable there would still be a lot of people who wouldn't do it just because they aren't brave enough to expose their privates, but for those who are the first to do it, I'm sure it'd still be pretty exciting at first. After a while of course, it would be normalized. For me, I've been in plenty of nude situations and I'm still finding each one exciting. I have yet to really top the WNBR though and doubt I ever will in terms of the grand scale of what I did, unless we start getting nude parades or something. Some places allow nudity in their pride parades... so maybe...

Advertisements
Kink Talk