Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2017, 11:06 PM   #1
mahhstela

Default 22/F Dare me as you like ;D

Tie me up as you like, make me do what you want, disgrace me, Pleeease...

I have 5 15ft coils of rope
1 ballgag
1 bitgag
1 collar
1 padlock
1 blindfold
house hold items

Do your worse ;D

Likes :bondage, nude, verbal humiliation, semi-public, rules, gags, breath and water torture, sleeping naked, hypnosis, choking, age play
limits :scat, piss, pics, family, anal
punishments :spankings, corner time, forced chores, denail, face slapping, writing on body, feet play
(The reds are things that I have tried)

Kik: maahlore

I have been brainwashed into Fuckdoll Maria by my daddy

My ask me anything page

mahhstela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
growler21d
Distinguished Member

String a rope (or 2 if its not long enough) across a room at pussy height. Tie knots in this rope every 12 inches. On the rope between the knots, smear toothpaste, then on the next one hot sauce and repeat.

Step over the rope and put on your collar, ball gag & blindfold and attach clamps (or clothes pegs) to your nipples. Walk forward rubbing your pussy on the rope. Stop when you reach a knot. Use the knot to edge yourself then continue. You must do the full length of the rope 3 times.

Provide a report

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:41 AM   #3
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
String a rope (or 2 if its not long enough) across a room at pussy height. Tie knots in this rope every 12 inches. On the rope between the knots, smear toothpaste, then on the next one hot sauce and repeat.

Step over the rope and put on your collar, ball gag & blindfold and attach clamps (or clothes pegs) to your nipples. Walk forward rubbing your pussy on the rope. Stop when you reach a knot. Use the knot to edge yourself then continue. You must do the full length of the rope 3 times.

Provide a report
All that I have to say is... Damn that was an intense dare hahaah, I waited for a time where I could be alone in my home and went to work, set up the rope across the room, got naked, ball gagged, blindfolded, collared, clamped, and soaked wet, I must admit I was very excited for this dare

Then came the time... mounted the rope and started walking, I tied the rope at a height were I needed to keep in my tip toes to walk, this was amazing, after the first time I crossed the rope I was almost cumming and struggling to hold back my orgasms, then... I am sorry but I cummed sir, and then I collapsed and got prone on the floor, but I didn't got my self hurt

After a few minutes on the floor I climbed the rope again and started walking, I finished the walk, climbed down of the rope, and masturbated myself cumming 2 more times with my pussy completely dry

Likes :bondage, nude, verbal humiliation, semi-public, rules, gags, breath and water torture, sleeping naked, hypnosis, choking, age play
punishments :spankings, corner time, forced chores, denail, face slapping, writing on body, feet play

My ask me anything page

The following user says Thank You to mahhstela for this post:
Old 11-02-2017, 09:50 AM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Tightly bind your breasts, wait 30minutes and remain tied until you get permission (person above permission thread) to undo them.
For every minute tied slap both breast 5 times.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:54 AM   #5
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Tightly bind your breasts, wait 30minutes and remain tied until you get permission (person above permission thread) to undo them.
For every minute tied slap both breast 5 times.
will do it right away sir =)

My ask me anything page

Old 11-02-2017, 10:20 AM   #6
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

okay so here is your task for the next 3 months. Whenever you get on getdare.
You must dare 2 people from each of these categories:
-ABDLs(diaper wearers)
-Sissies
-Pain Sluts
-Slutty females
-Dominant men
-Dominant women

Now here comes the kicker you must do 4 of the dares you hand out as well. Since I love reports you must write blog posts about how this goes for the next 3 months . You're gonna be making some new friends hahaha.

I know how this dare looks. Like I'm asking for dares but I am actually doing it since you're new and what is the best way to introduce yourself :3 send people dares randomly ;p be sure to make em good. I look forward to reading the blog posts

Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

Last edited by BunnyEmmy; 11-02-2017 at 12:04 PM.
BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:30 AM   #7
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahhstela View Post
Then came the time... mounted the rope and started walking, I tied the rope at a height were I needed to keep in my tip toes to walk, this was amazing, after the first time I crossed the rope I was almost cumming and struggling to hold back my orgasms, then... I am sorry but I cummed sir, and then I collapsed and got prone on the floor, but I didn't got my self hurt
Good report, thank you. For cumming during your edges, 50 spanks to each inner thigh & both ass cheeks

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:00 AM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Put ALL your reports, to anyone and for water reason, on this thread. Post or PM links to the reports instead... along with a brief explanation of why you are doing it that way.

Furthermore, link to this thread from your signature.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:22 AM   #9
Sifpeople

I see this bondage slave likes semi-public, so I'll give you a simple task. Next time you leave the house for more then 30 mins you're to be wearing a tight crotch rope. Good dare slaves do this with a short skirt and no panties on of course.

If you still have cuffs (your bondage post in your signature said you have cuffs) heres another one. Go to a public bathroom, the busier the better but within your limits of course, strip naked in a stall, set a timer for 10 minutes on your phone (+5 for every dare failed/modified/didn't complete on this thread/in the last week??), unlock the stall, put a gag on, bind your ankles either together or around the toilet so you cant escape easily, blindfold, and cuff your hands to behind the toilet drain pipe thing (so behind your back while sitting), or simply behind you. Hope no one opens the door before the timer.. or maybe hope so? If you just cuffed your hands behind you, keep the key in your bag, otherwise keep it within reach of course!
Feel free to do this at a secluded public toilets later at night if too public, or to add extra things like earplugs etc

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
Pm Dares pleeeeease?

If you're a Domme and would like to own this slave, please take a look at this.

Last edited by Sifpeople; 11-02-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Sifpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #10
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Good report, thank you. For cumming during your edges, 50 spanks to each inner thigh & both ass cheeks
Got my spanks sir, thanks for the punishment, this slut feels reinvigorated

My ask me anything page

Old 11-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #11
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Put ALL your reports, to anyone and for water reason, on this thread. Post or PM links to the reports instead... along with a brief explanation of why you are doing it that way.

Furthermore, link to this thread from your signature.
I will sir, be sure to post all my reports =D

My ask me anything page

Old 11-02-2017, 01:00 PM   #12
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy117 View Post
okay so here is your task for the next 3 months. Whenever you get on getdare.
You must dare 2 people from each of these categories:
-ABDLs(diaper wearers)
-Sissies
-Pain Sluts
-Slutty females
-Dominant men
-Dominant women

Now here comes the kicker you must do 4 of the dares you hand out as well. Since I love reports you must write blog posts about how this goes for the next 3 months . You're gonna be making some new friends hahaha.

I know how this dare looks. Like I'm asking for dares but I am actually doing it since you're new and what is the best way to introduce yourself :3 send people dares randomly ;p be sure to make em good. I look forward to reading the blog posts

I will give it a try haha, starting tomorrow

My ask me anything page

Old 11-02-2017, 01:01 PM   #13
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifpeople View Post
I see this bondage slave likes semi-public, so I'll give you a simple task. Next time you leave the house for more then 30 mins you're to be wearing a tight crotch rope. Good dare slaves do this with a short skirt and no panties on of course.

If you still have cuffs (your bondage post in your signature said you have cuffs) heres another one. Go to a public bathroom, the busier the better but within your limits of course, strip naked in a stall, set a timer for 10 minutes on your phone (+5 for every dare failed/modified/didn't complete on this thread/in the last week??), unlock the stall, put a gag on, bind your ankles either together or around the toilet so you cant escape easily, blindfold, and cuff your hands to behind the toilet drain pipe thing (so behind your back while sitting), or simply behind you. Hope no one opens the door before the timer.. or maybe hope so? If you just cuffed your hands behind you, keep the key in your bag, otherwise keep it within reach of course!
Feel free to do this at a secluded public toilets later at night if too public, or to add extra things like earplugs etc
Sooo excited for this one, I will be doing it tonight sir, thankyou for the dare

My ask me anything page

Old 11-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #14
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahhstela View Post
I will sir, be sure to post all my reports =D
Good girl! Aren't you forgetting something, though?

You have to link to this list from your signature for anybody who sees any of your posts to be able to easily find this thread!

Also, remember that this applies to all dares done because of GetDare, not only to the ones on this thread. Indeed, the links are for the posts or PMs elsewhere!

Read my last post once more!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:35 PM   #15
mahhstela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Good girl! Aren't you forgetting something, though?

You have to link to this list from your signature for anybody who sees any of your posts to be able to easily find this thread!

Also, remember that this applies to all dares done because of GetDare, not only to the ones on this thread. Indeed, the links are for the posts or PMs elsewhere!

Read my last post once more!
I am sorry sir, i think i done everything now, please punish me for my lack of attention

My ask me anything page

The following user says Thank You to mahhstela for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk