Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 06-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Default getDare chatroom problem

Hi,

is someone else having problems with the chat? It often happens I get logged out the very same second I log in, and this every time I log in again after that.
It just happened again 3 or 4 times.

And when I finally stay in the room, without getting logged out for no reason, I can't say anything. Either I can't type anything, or it just doesn't appear on the chat screen.

Is this a problem with the chatroom itself, or just me doing some stupid things that I don't know of?

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Working fine for me...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Working fine for me...
Just signed in again, it took me 3 times but I'm in the room now, but nothing I type appears in the room. :s

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #4
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Do you wait? Sometimes there is a bit of a lag for me, especially after getting kicked like you're describing.

"Psst. I'm serious - you do have my seal of approval. Be proud of that! There are many, many dickheads on this site XD" -CollaredBlondie.

See?
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDaniel View Post
Do you wait? Sometimes there is a bit of a lag for me, especially after getting kicked like you're describing.
Yeah, well I try to wait anyway, if I'm not logged of again. Without doing anything, I get logged on and off like 20 times per minute.

Anton Szandor Lavey
Old 06-29-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
depp
SysOp

If your connection lags for too long the chat assumes you are gone and drops your connection. :/
Old 06-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
legoguy314
Account Banned

yeah but i have noticed that people will ogin and logout really fast a whole bunch to. it doesnt happen to me but ive noticed it with others.

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #8
Knots101
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoguy314 View Post
yeah but i have noticed that people will ogin and logout really fast a whole bunch to. it doesnt happen to me but ive noticed it with others.
What you describe is mostly the ad issue. The ad will pop up when people go to the chat an cause them to relog a few times
Old 06-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #9
depp
SysOp

I know the chat has a few hiccups from time to time but I think in general the experience is very positive. The timeouts are annoying but really only occur rarely.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #10
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

I find the timeout happens for me any time I have another window over the top of the chat for more than 30 seconds or so. I mean, I know you want my undivided attention, Depp, but I think this is going TOO FAR.
*Lovers Tiff*