Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-05-2022, 05:57 PM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Default Do you want to see my slaves big tits?

I own a beautiful bimbo who has nice big J-cups that I love to objectify.

I also like tormenting subs.

So I'm killing two birds with one stone. For the next week any of you may torment your genitals for my amusement and report back for the chance to see my sluts tits with your name or username written on them.

I will judge entries based on the quality of the report, how pathetic you sound, whether you report publicly, and whether or not you provide picture evidence.

If I get a strong number of responses I'll pick more than one winner. But for now I'll just commit to the one.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:21 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I hope you have your play partner's permission in re-posting her nudes and send it to strangers

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 06:35 PM   #3
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Given she'll be writing someone's name/username on her tits before taking the picture I thought that went without saying...

But thank you for immediately implying that I'm the type of scum that doesn't practice consentual kink.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Proud to own this cunt
Old 09-05-2022, 07:54 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtwrangler View Post
Given she'll be writing someone's name/username on her tits before taking the picture I thought that went without saying...

But thank you for immediately implying that I'm the type of scum that doesn't practice consentual kink.
Assuming you two are in the play, it is nothing unusual for her to write anything on her body. If I want to I could write a full recipe of how to make apple pie on the girl's body if she agrees to it. I am not here to judge what you write on her.

The question is not what you do with her, that's between you two. The question is what you do with the pic after. She willing to send pic to you doesn't automatically means you are free to share the received pics with strangers.

I think I wrote my comment as neutral as possible as the answer I was looking for is "yes I have her consent". If you have been here long enough you would know this is a valid questions and from time to time we do have the sad answer of no. I just want to double check. I didn't presume you of anything.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 09-05-2022, 08:21 PM   #5
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Assuming you two are in the play, it is nothing unusual for her to write anything on her body. If I want to I could write a full recipe of how to make apple pie on the girl's body if she agrees to it. I am not here to judge what you write on her.

The question is not what you do with her, that's between you two. The question is what you do with the pic after. She willing to send pic to you doesn't automatically means you are free to share the received pics with strangers.

I think I wrote my comment as neutral as possible as the answer I was looking for is "yes I have her consent". If you have been here long enough you would know this is a valid questions and from time to time we do have the sad answer of no. I just want to double check. I didn't presume you of anything.
Oh FFS.

I think it's safe to say that most people can infer it they're being told to write a name on their body and take a picture they know it's going to a person by that name.

... Most people. Some need it spelled out apparently.

There's nothing in my post that points to a lack of consent, and as I explained (twice) there's evidence to reason that there is consent. So there's no reason why you need to get involved with what isn't your business.

You can see exactly how long I've been here, it's on my profile join date. It's a decade longer than you've been here. Maybe when you are here a bit longer you'll realise it's bad taste to stick your nose in where it's not needed to "white knight".

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Proud to own this cunt
Old 09-05-2022, 08:38 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtwrangler View Post
Oh FFS.

I think it's safe to say that most people can infer it they're being told to write a name on their body and take a picture they know it's going to a person by that name.

... Most people. Some need it spelled out apparently.

There's nothing in my post that points to a lack of consent, and as I explained (twice) there's evidence to reason that there is consent. So there's no reason why you need to get involved with what isn't your business.

You can see exactly how long I've been here, it's on my profile join date. It's a decade longer than you've been here. Maybe when you are here a bit longer you'll realise it's bad taste to stick your nose in where it's not needed to "white knight".
I really fail to see how being here longer automatically means you are better then me in this. Time only mean you could have more experience, but not necessary means better. I have met plenty people claim to be in the scene longer then me but still does much worse.

Judging by your post history (only read them now), I trust you are a respectable person on here. My initial comment is just a double check.
To me it's something I more then welcome and happy to read. This is a public forum after all.

I don't get the point of being this angry and inpatient over a one sentence comment. But if I offend you in anyway, I apologize for it as it's not my intention.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 09-05-2022, 08:53 PM   #7
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Quote:
I really fail to see how being here longer automatically means you are better then me in this. Time only mean you could have more experience, but not necessary means better. I have met plenty people claim to be in the scene longer then me but still does much worse.

Judging by your post history (only read them now), I trust you are a respectable person on here. My initial comment is just a double check.
To me it's something I more then welcome and happy to read. This is a public forum after all.

I don't get the point of being this angry and inpatient over a one sentence comment. But if I offend you in anyway, I apologize for it as it's not my intention.
You brought up length of time, and I responded to it. I don't think it makes me better than you at all. I've got plenty of other reasons to think it though.

It's not your responsibility, or your place to "double check". I'm soo glad I met your approval once you looked at my profile. Why didn't you do that in the first place if you had concerns? Why did you immediately question, publicly, whether or not I was committing sexual abuse?

Why would you be surprised that it would offend someone by inferring such?

You're so busy trying to educate me that you're missing the point I'm trying to teach you. It's noble to make sure that someone is being respected (when there's evidence to suggest otherwise). But it's rude to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong.

The apology was half-hearted, but I'll accept it if you'll shut up and move on.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Proud to own this cunt
Old 09-05-2022, 08:58 PM   #8
I Obey

Default The Beautiful Big Titted Bimbo

You are so creative Sir! I am so lucky to be owned by such a inventive mind like you. I love being objectified and shown off!
If it wasn't for Sir... Id probably be slutting it up showing off all sorts of photos here but now they mostly go to him.

Excited for my big bouncy tits to be shared with someone else. May that sub be worthy and torment themselves to my Sirs pleasure.

I am looking forward to reading any public reports. Hope the subs do not keep my Sir waiting long.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I Obey for this post:
Old 09-05-2022, 09:05 PM   #9
I Obey

Quote:
I hope you have your play partner's permission in re-posting her nudes and send it to strangers
I enthusiastically consent...

You are a complete stranger to me so I am unsure why you are publicly inquiring about if I have or have not consented to my photos being shared?

It has rubbed me the wrong way - I do not need to be defended. I am more than capable of managing who I give my photos too and where they go from there.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 09:17 PM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Obey View Post
I enthusiastically consent...

You are a complete stranger to me so I am unsure why you are publicly inquiring about if I have or have not consented to my photos being shared?

It has rubbed me the wrong way - I do not need to be defended. I am more than capable of managing who I give my photos too and where they go from there.
Gladly noted and I apologize for the unhappy feelings.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 09-29-2022, 07:47 AM   #11
Chrisryal

I would love a chance to see her tits.
Chrisryal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk