Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
Unseen9

Default La Fleur De Ma Vie

Chapter 1

"Alright let's get down to business everyone. Kathleen if you would sit at that end, Jay sit over there. Good, we can begin." My lawyer then took a seat next to me. "Well we all know why we are here. Kat if you and Mr. Bennison could look over the settlement one last time. We will do the same."

Mr. Bennison grabbed the papers from my lawyer and began to peruse over them with Kat.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and leaned back in my chair. My lawyer fumbled around and took something out of his briefcase. Another large stack of papers. The nonsense continues it would seem. He pulled out a pen and started muttering legal nonsense in my direction carefully pointing to each part of the settlement.

He whispered into the desk, "The apartment and its furnishing will remain in Kat's house... alright still OK with that bud?" He didn't even look up. I just stared at the ceiling examining the intricate patterns of plastering done. A fleur de lis conquered the main part of the dome...

"...of course, you do get to keep your car." My lawyer looked at me still staring at the ceiling. "Jay are you even listening?"

"Sorry Gats, just staring at the ceiling."

"Right, please pay attention and let's get through this."

"I love you."

"Jay."

Kat moaned.

"Jay!"

He thrust into her again. Sounds of pleasure escaped them both. "I... love... you." She said again. The sounds of pleasure echoing from the room were ceaseless.

I felt a tap on my shoulder from Gats. "Alright... you just want to do this?"

I jumped out of my thoughts and looked back at my friend. "Yeah."

Gats cleared his throat and spoke towards Kat and her lawyer. "Is there anything else to discuss here? The settlement I hope is favorable."

"We have no objections. Where do we sign?" Kat's lawyer asked.

Gats then showed them where to sign. Kat's lawyer signed and then she leaned over the desk and scribbled her name onto the piece of paper. Gats then signed and turned the paper over to me.

I scanned over the page examining Kat's extravagant signature: Kathleen E. Genet. I got down to the line where I had to sign. Well, here I go. I signed: Jay T. Benson.

It was done.

It seemed the sounds reached a plateau and then exhaustion could be heard on their voices. I receded from the door.

I put the pen down. I looked at Kat and said, "There." What do you say? She smirked and fumbled around in her purse. Kat pulled a small tube of chapstick. She turned from the table and applied the chapstick.

She rubbed her lips together and without turning responded, "Yeah. Well, good bye." Without even taking another look at me she stood up and walked out of the room. Her lawyer left behind shook hands with Gats and followed her out.

As I quietly turned away from the room I heard an even louder cry of pleasure. The thought of what I just heard killed me. Walking away I started to cry. I tore the ring off my finger and laid it on the table outside her door. I snuck back out of our house and into the night.

Gats sat down next to me in the court-house without saying a word. I let out an extremely large sigh. Gats tried to hold back a chuckle but I could hear it. I shot him a look.

"Jay... she wasn't right for you." I merely blinked. "Well I'll talk to you later. Call me and we'll go drinking OK?"

"Yeah, sure." Gats stood up and walked out. I was alone. First time in 5 years I was alone. I was single 22 years, married 5. I've been single again for 2 minutes.

It's a helluva world out there to be by yourself. Kat was my life. But... well. Damnit. Damn everyone. Damn Gats to-my best man... my lawyer... my friend. Why didn't he tell me this would happen?

-------------------

I was walking down the steps out of the court house. I stopped and turned around, there was another fleur de lis on the archway leading inside. I began to cry again. I just sat on the steps and said "Damn" to myself over and over again...

I turned the key in the ignition and slammed my hands against the wheel. I turned back to the house and I could see a light turn on in the bedroom. As I drove away for miles I thought I could see the light in my mirrors.

I swear as I drove away I could see that damn fleur de lis for miles.

To be continued

Last edited by Unseen9; 08-07-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Unseen9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #2
fork
Account Banned

Pretty good.. I'm a bit confused by the dream parts though. Or was it a memory? Maybe you could explain it to me..
Anyway, keep going! I'm interested
Old 04-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
Unseen9

Chapter 2

I apologize for that sappy incoherent babble--it's crap, I know. I'm not one to really go into the touchy feely bullshit that seems to weave its way into many tales. The story between me and Kathleen Bellamy is a damn good one.

Let me get this out of the way now--the fleur de lis is a symbol. It is one of those "it will reveal itself" kind of things. Coming out right away and just telling you what it means ruins the conventions of thousands of years of storytelling.

Where do I begin? Ok--dumb question, I already began. With that odd flashback sequence. You see, I began this story in media res. That's good news for any reader. There's more to come and there's stuff to catch up on. But the best part is, even I don't know where this is going.

A double whammy of literary integrity, symbolism, and excitement.

Let me get the question everyone asks out of the way now:

Kathleen G. Bellamy is not related to the lead singer of Muse.

Oh, sorry I haven't explained--in the first chapter Kathleen's last name is Genet. If you're confused already about names don't worry. Her last name does eventually become Genet, it's another damn good story--a bit tragic actually. But right now just sit tight, her last name is Bellamy. I'll get there.

You may ask why I seem to have randomly changed attitude. But get this in your head now--this is my narrative voice. If you start seeing italics--run for the hills, I may be getting emotional, like I said--I don't do emotional.

Well I've told you enough. The best bits of exposition will weave and reveal itself through the tale.

This may sound like a jarring transition but deal with it.

My story, like many a stories, begins in High School. The summer leading into it to be exact. I met the two most important people of my life that summer, Jerry Connover (you know him already as Gats) and Kathleen Bellamy.

---------------------------------------------

To be continued.

Author's note: I have not specified in the title but this is Fiction. Being unfamiliar with these forums I cannot seem to find an edit button on my post. I imagine this has something to do with the first post being months ago--if an administrator could please fix this for me or if anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Last edited by Unseen9; 04-12-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:55 AM   #4
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

I like the writing style - its really unique and I am excited to read more - I do hope you keep up with it

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:42 AM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

It's an intriguing start, and I don't want to sound bitchy, but as french native-speaker, I feel compelled to point out two mistakes you made.

Your title should read:
"La fleur de ma vie."

'Vie' is a female noun, so its definite adjective is 'Ma'.

Also, 'Fleur-de-Lis' is actually 'Fleur-de-Lys'.

If you want to get something fixed, you may need to send a PM to one of the moderators also.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:30 AM   #6
b0ris

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
It's an intriguing start, and I don't want to sound bitchy, but as french native-speaker, I feel compelled to point out two mistakes you made.

Your title should read:
"La fleur de ma vie."

'Vie' is a female noun, so its definite adjective is 'Ma'.

Also, 'Fleur-de-Lis' is actually 'Fleur-de-Lys'.

If you want to get something fixed, you may need to send a PM to one of the moderators also.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.
I second all of the above (though French is only my second language)
b0ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
chubbsman7

VERY interesting! It DEFINITELY has potential! And I also sense (maybe) that someone is a Lost fan?

La Fleur? The Flower? Eh? Sawyer? Hmm?

Sorry. Off topic...

ANYWAYS: Great start, dude! I'm looking forward to the rest of it! This has great potential and I'm looking forward to reading more!

And the "babble," you're talking about, is VERY good. I love that kinda stuff. Kinda like... Lost. Again, sorry, but it's very good. I'm looking forward to this!

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #8
Unseen9

interesting: Thanks for the french stuff--I'm not a spectacular writer of the language, possessives and pronouns have been the bane of my literacy for eons. I generally just write phonetically or what sounds good in my head. I've studied the language for several years but haven't the past few. Languages: Use it or lose it.

And I have never watched an episode of Lost. Ever.

Next chapter should be up soon (ish).

Last edited by Unseen9; 04-13-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Spelling oopsie.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #9
Unseen9

Chapter 3

The first time I met him I called him "Jer." That was a huge mistake. I hate doing this, but the reason he's called Gats is a story that you'll hear later--it's another damn good one.

Those first few days of high-school are always the most awkward. Scratch that. The entire freshmen year is entirely awkward. Taking summer school classes before high-school begins was my hope to get to know some people before the hormones begin raging.

I figured to knock out two birds with one stone. Over the summer I got the lousy health credits out of the way and met some friends. Well--that was the idea anyway.

So the first morning of health class I walked in and took a seat. There were a few people I knew from around town and middle school and there were many more I'd never seen before. Next to me, was Jerry Connover.

I leaned over to him and said the obligatory, "Sup?"

Then he put down his hoodie, took out his earbuds, and said the obligatory, "What?"

Good start.

"My name's Jay."

"Jerry."

"Nice to meet you Jer."

He gave me one of those icy stares. "Jerry." Then he put his earbuds back in.

I simply mouthed, "Oh." And turned to the front of the classroom. The room was completely silent at this point. We just waited for a teacher to walk in. I started watching the clock. 7:50

In 5 minutes a teacher should stroll in and start. I tried to get Gats attention again but he was staring intently at the whiteboard. Coincidentally, there was nothing on the whiteboard. 7:53

I hate clocks, they have this thing about always revolving in a clockwise manner at roughly 60 seconds per revolution. Something like that.

It's awkward sitting in a room of people you hate (those middle school kids) and people you don't know while waiting for a person you don't know. 7:55

This is when I heard the first sigh in the room. Yeah, the teacher was late. I heard someone nearby mumble, "She isn't here in 10 minutes I'm leaving."

He waited 20 seconds and the teacher walked in. Finally. The nerve of some people.

The teacher merely apologizes for having us wait and then he walks over to the desk, puts his stuff down, turns around and looks at us.

The moment he started talking I looked at the clock again. 7:56

Shit.

It's going to be a long day.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
Unseen9

Chapter 4

Damn. It's odd being home by yourself. Through the years I grew accustomed to her presence--her aura, if you will.

At the head of our bed there was a fucking fleur de lis. It was mine--or so I thought; I guess I was wrong. I took even greater pleasure during our encounters looking up and seeing that symbol. It was right there, I saw it--I knew.

Women like Kat are one of a kind. When you're a dime a dozen someone like her makes you feel like a Benjamin if you catch my drift.

To even fathom the fact that her aura could be tainted--to think that anyone else would ever even dare to look up and see it; to think anyone would dare and see my flower. Did the fleur de lis enhance his pleasure?

Did that son of a bitch look up and see the symbol and think that my Kat could ever be hers? I swear to god, the day I meet that bastard, he's going down.

Chances are low. Kat transported him in the car. I never saw his car in the driveway that night. But whoever did it... he stole something from me I want back.

It's only been 4 months since the divorce filed. I live in some apartment down town. As luck would have it--two blocks from the god damn courthouse. It's great, everyday I head to work at the shop I see the fleur de lis on the archway.

At least I got to keep the fucking car. First thing I did was fumigate that tin can.

Gats barely has time for me these days--he got a promotion in his firm shortly after the divorce and has been working like a, well, like a lawyer finally.

When we do get together he asks me if I'm angry.

"Jay, bud, it's been two months and you're still moping--what's eating you?"

"Listen ass-hole, I loved Kat. I have a right to mope."

"You've yet to tell me why. You're angry, I can see it."

Even my best friend is a bastard to me now. Of course, I am being incredibly unfair to the man. I'm sure he's figured out by now Kat had an affair. As far as he knew, Kat broke it off with me.

Bitch saw the ring I left and didn't even flinch.

At least I got to keep the fucking car.

-----------------------------------

The door opened and Kat stumbled out pulling up her pants. Laughter came from behind the door. Kat swung around, leapt at him, and kissed him.

"One more?" he said pleadingly.

"No, Jay should be here soon, you have to go."

"Fine." He kissed her again. "Guess I should go get dressed." Smiling, he turned and went back in the room.

Kat laughed and glanced around and she saw it. The ring.

"Gats--I... I... Problem."
Old 04-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #11
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Your title should read:
"La fleur de ma vie."
C'est exact. J'ai corrigé le titre.

Title edited
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

P.S. Je t'aime, Chloé!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
Unseen9

Merci

Chapter 5

9:00 Day 2

It's amazing how boring a health class can be. Furthermore, it's astounding how much more boring it is during the summer. Nothing really excited happened the previous day and nothing exciting seemed like it was going to happen today either.

Gats still wasn't exactly opening up at that point in time. The people around me were, if anything, less social. The fascination I had with the teacher was apparently shared--they were all asleep.

The teacher's name was Mr. Genet. I suppose I should have mentioned that awhile ago. It's important. Hell, it's incredibly important! Dangling information in front of my audience is a wicked addiction I have.

Mr. Genet seemed like an OK guy up to this point, his vain attempts to get us interested in health were absolutely dreadful--but it's the thought that counts I suppose.

8:00 AM was extremely memorable for such an impressionable group of youngsters. This was the first time Mr. Genet used the word "penis." I didn't feel like I was in high school when everyone around me giggled at the word.

Yes, it was at this time I realized Mr. Genet was an absolute bad-ass.

"Alright class, Day 2--let's get it out of the way now. Vagina, penis, ovaries, gonads, and testicles."

The class immediately woke up and exploded into a sea of laughter. I looked at Gats and he hadn't heard it through his hoodie and headphones. When everyone around him was laughing he cautiously removed his earbuds and asked out loud, "What happened?"

Mr. Genet heard this, "Ah! Mr--Connover is it? Glad you decided to join us. I let you listen yesterday but today I think I would like to take a listen. If you could just let me have your headphones and music player."

Gats grumbled something under his breath and handed over his stuff. I chuckled out loud at this--I think the class was still recovering from the testicles joke. Gats gave me an extremely cold stare.

"Well class, it's really up to you guys--reproductive systems or drugs first?"

The class looked confused--a teacher letting them decide what he should teach? It was a reality too obscure for the ex-middle schoolers to fathom.

I don't know why Mr. Genet was late the first day, and I don't know why he was so different; but today he woke up and made us all come a little closer.

"Nevermind--decisiveness has never been the strong point of freshmen. Let's play a little game to get to know each other better."

Mr. Genet then began to explain one of those stupid team building games where you toss a ball around and holler out your name. We played this for a few minutes when there was a knock on the door and a girl came through the door.

Mr. Genet turned around and saw the student. "Yes, what can I do for you?"

She shyly scanned the classroom, "Is this the summer health class? Uh, Mr. Genet?"

"Yep, you must be Kathleen, I was told to expect you on the second day. Come on in, we're playing a game."

Kathleen found an empty seat in the back of the room. As she settled in Gats threw the ball right at her. It hit her square in the face. The class exploded. A chuckle even escaped Mr. Genet, he then said, "Your turn Kathleen--tell them all your name."

"Kathleen Bellamy."

Gats jumped out of his seat and yelled, "You related to Matthew Bellamy?"

Everyone in the room stared at him while he realized what he had just done, "Uhhh... the lead singer of Muse?" he asked while slowly turning a shade of red I never before experienced.

She gave him a puzzled look, "Uh, no?"

He replied in a disappointed voice, "Darn." He looked around the room at all the faces giving him their own version of the "what the hell?" face.

He scrambled back into his seat and pulled his hoodie over his head.

The day continued on with few outbursts of such an extravagant nature. But something kept drawing my eye to Kathleen Bellamy that day. Did I know then that she would be the most important thing to ever happen to me? Hell no. But she grabbed my interest immediately.

It was--it is--an extremely illogical attraction it seems. But there she was.

That was a pretty eventful day. A few minutes after I left the session I realized I left a notebook of mine in the room and I dashed back to get it. When I got to the room, I saw Kathleen and Mr. Genet through the window.

Kat was crying and Mr. Genet was giving her a hug. Mr. Genet saw me in the window out of the corner of his eye and beckoned me to come in.

Nothing seemed exceptionally odd about their dynamic. Well, nothing sexual anyway. Mr. Genet seemed to be acting like a father to Kat. Not remarkable considering his next statement he made to me.

"Don't get the wrong idea here Mr. Benson. Kathleen is my daughter." He chuckled, "Probably looked weird through the window there didn't it?"

"Umm." What the hell was I supposed to say?

"Judging by the look on your face--that was a pointless question."

"I just left a notebook in here Mr. Genet." I went over to my seat and picked up my notebook.

"Well, bye!" I waved and started leaving the room

"Have a good afternoon Mr. Benson." Kat said nothing.

Weird things can happen I suppose. I was probably leaving with a classic, "What the hell face."
Old 04-29-2010, 10:42 PM   #14
Unseen9

Chapter 6
I've debated how to jump forward a couple years in this story. The bottom line is, nothing else really exciting happened that summer--or freshman or sophomore year for that matter. I had a few classes with Gats and Kat but it was nothing special, and after our odd experiences in summer school we were merely "acquaintances."

Junior year, that's when things got interesting.

English class junior year was really important for so many reasons. That is, I became best friends with Gats and I began to know Kat--very well I might add--through this class.

Our teacher's name was Jennifer McMurray. Ms. McMurray was a brilliant teacher, if there was a high school teacher that could convince a bunch of deadbeat teenagers to seize any moment it was her.

It was a tradition of hers to show her junior classes Dead Poet's Society at the beginning of the year. Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Her philosophy quickly ingrained itself into everyone else in the room.

In the raging sea of hormones that engulfed my class by junior year, seating assignments became an event every class. In McMurray's class--you guessed it--Gats, Kat, and myself were seated next to each other.

I should bring up at this point how shitty freshman and sophomore year were for me. To be blunt: I had no friends. Everyone was, as I said about Kat and Gats, an "acquaintance."

But as I noticed during that one summer, there was just an aura about Kat that drew me to her. Just a faint shimmer around her. I wanted to reach my hands out towards her and feel the warmth of the green light around her.

McMurray had many traditions that she did for her students. The movie was just one. For Christmas and for St. Patrick's Day she had parties. More on those later.

But now for a story you hopefully have been waiting for--Gat's nickname. If you've caught on by now you're amazing. It's been here, the symbolism, the sly references to the story, even his name.

The "big" book we read that year was The Great Gatsby. To say it rocked Gat's world was an understatement. Usually during a high school english class the discussion is heavily teacher led, but Gats seemed to jump in to everything and really get excited about the book.

He seemed to think he and Jay Gatsby had a lot in common. He got me interested and sometimes we would have conversations and arguments that would take up the whole period.

People started calling Jerry, Gats, just based on his obsession with the book and the character. Of course, as I became more and more vocal myself people looked to call me something as well. Unfortunately, the name "Jay" lends itself quite well to that. So I remained Jay, fortunately, and Jerry Connover became, Gats.

When Ms McMurray herself called him Gats--the name became official.

During these conversations some of the most telling things from people were there responses to some of our more ludicrous observations.

Every once in awhile I heard a chuckle from Kat.

That made me quite happy.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #15
Unseen9

I have this entire story planned out. Sometimes I'll write scarcely (or not all for a couple weeks). Or I might update it. But I haven't ever forgotten about it. If you missed the story, or just haven't ever read it--catch up! There's a long road yet to go.

Chapter 7

"What is it, love?" He spotted Kat holding the ring. "Shit--what have we done?"

-----------------------------------

How it transpired that Gats and I became best friends is a mystery to me. It just gradually happened. I found it his freshmen and sophomore years were just as shitty as mine were. He talked about how much of a "douche" he was back in that health class and apologized. So, we started hanging out and well--we became friends.

The power of a car is interesting. We found that we lived pretty close to each other--thus, when I learned to drive, I became his driver so to speak. It all just piled on little by little and we became fantastic friends.

Now, I said I'd talk about one of those parties of McMurray's. She was a christmas nut--some nonsense about a midnight dip at her pool would happen every christmas. By now, Gats and I had become friends and we decided we'd go together. When I put it that way, it reeks of bro-mance. But let's be honest--dudes still go in groups.

This would be the night Kat and I got to know each other better. Since the incident with Mr. Genet we'd never really talked. As far as I knew, I was the only one who knew who her father was.

When we arrived at McMurray's our jaw dropped at the size of her place. It didn't exactly reek high school english teacher wage. It was a sizable piece of property to say the least. It had a huge driveway encroaching on a massive mansion like place. Decorated for Christmas of course. From where we parked we could hear music pumping from inside.

We walked inside and saw various groups mulling around or chatting. There was a dance floor, snack room, and so on. I will confess, the first thing I noticed was Kat mulling around the place secluded. I was surprised she was even there. I was under the impression Kat didn't exactly do "social."

Gats and I separated for a bit. He tried in vain to meld with others there whereas I just sat in a corner watching the whole scene take place. I saw Kat out of the corner of my eye. She was sunken in some sofa chair watching Gats get slowly edged out of a conversation circle.

Just as Gats seemed to be finally pushed out someone asked him to get some punch from the other room. Gats walked by happy as can be. He was chuckling and as he passed me he couldn't help but stopping and rubbing in the fact that he was "chillaxin" with people. He certainly was a dork in those days. Christ... I just said dork.

What I didn't expect from that moment was a chuckle from Kat--she had watched Gats and heard what he had said to me. I peeked around Gats and she immediately blushed and sunk back into her chair. Gats, oblivious, just walked straight into the snack room.

Kat chuckling was one thing--what I did next was a completely different monster. I don't know what inspired me to do it--but at that moment Ms McMurray walked through the room and it hit me: carpe diem. Seize the day!

Without even thinking I stood up and walked over to Kat and said the obligatory, "What's up Kat?"

Judging by the look on her face, somewhere between a surprise, embarrassment, and even excitement, she was just as surprised as I was that I was standing right there.

"Oh, hey Jay. How are you?"

"Brilliant! Hey--I hope this doesn't come out wrong, but why are you here? Don't you usually skip things like this?" I still can't believe I said that--in retrospect it certainly was an outrageous question. She did look embarrassed that I asked that. "Err, sorry--you don't have to answer that. Mind if I sit?"

"Uh, go ahead."

I grabbed a chair and pulled it next to her. An awkward silence ensued.

"So..." I broke the moment as she immediately interrupted.

"Yes."

"What?" I had no idea what question she was answering here.

"Err, I do usually skip these things."

I was astonished she actually did say that. That certain knack to just say things outright is something I began to expect from Kat. Perhaps that was why she was so quiet.

She continued. "I don't know if you remember Mr. Genet--" I cut her off.

"Your dad."

"Err, yes--well, my father, yes, the Bellamys are my family too--it's complicated. Anyway, Mr. Genet was asked by Ms McMurray to make sure that I came this evening. So... I did."

"Oh." Another awkward silence ensued. It was pretty obvious Kat had some big secret or something. In addition to her mysterious mannerisms there was just something mysterious about her life. "I have to ask Kat--does anyone else know Mr. Genet is your father?"

"I haven't told anyone, if that's what you mean. Have you--have you told anyone?" She said that with some anxiety.

"No. I haven't actually."

"Thank you." What was she thanking me for?

"Umm, sure." I can't pretend I didn't sound confused. I was even more confused when she stood up and hugged me.

Read that again if you can't believe it either. But it happened, she leaned right down and hugged me where I was sitting. That was not only completely out of character and completely unexpected, but it was extremely out of character and completely unexpected.

She sat back down quickly and pulled some hair out of her face. That was it. That was the motion--I knew then, I loved her. As a junior in high school you never seriously ponder marriage. But it was something I knew at that moment, I would marry this woman. Just an instinct--something I inexplicably knew.

Then, we just sat and smiled at each other.

About this time I noticed Gats again--he was walking right towards me and Kat. "Hey guys--there's going to be a game of truth or dare, want to play?"

I rolled my eyes and began to say, "I don't know..." But Kat cut me off.

"Yes, we would love too." She stood up and winked at me.

Yes, my jaw dropped however many feet it was to the floor.

"Jay?" Gats stared at me.

"Uh, allllright?"

I picked my jaw off the floor. Stood up, and tripped back into the chair. Kat giggled again and held her hand out to help me up.

"Thanks Kat!"

"Thank you, Jay."

What did she mean by that?

Advertisements
Kink Talk