Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2023, 02:59 PM   #1
RosieNipples

Joystick Seeking Nude Online Dares

Hi I'm a 32 year old female looking for dares involving exposing myself nude online. I've shared nude pics and videos on kik, chatpic, reddit, and even once flashed on Omegle (I was terrified but kinda loved it). I'm looking for some dares to step it up a notch!
Maybe posting somewhere more permanent? Or trying something more daring live like completely stripping naked on omegle? Or posting a photo on a site that doesn't allow nudity to see how many people see it?
I'm game for any ideas!

Hard Limits:
Showing my face
Anything loud (I live in a small house with family)
Shaving (I'm happy with my bush)
Pain/ bondage
Anal
Personal information
Pissing in clothes/diaper
Poop/blood/food/vomit
Involving others irl
Anything illegal
Trying to get caught irl

Rules:

1: I don't want anything long term/rules, just a one-off dare for this weekend because I'm pretty busy.
2: Post all dare ideas here.
3: I'll choose one dare to do tonight 2/24/23 (I'm in CST time zone in the US) and try to do at least one at some point before the 1st of March if I can.

Kik me with any questions, but only dares posted here will be considered

I've got a corded magic wand, and suction cup dildos. Full list of likes/limits/toys in my sig

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)

Last edited by RosieNipples; 02-24-2023 at 09:21 PM.
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RosieNipples for this post:
Old 02-24-2023, 03:03 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

Why not post it to a site you can delete it from and put the link in your signature,

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:28 PM   #3
colincup

Go on Omegle with a sign that says: “I want to watch you cum, how can I help?”

Then do what the person says.

You can stop when you have seen five guys cum. BUT that number increases by one for every 5 times you skip someone (so if you skip 5 people you need to see 6 loads, skip 10 people and you need 7 loads to quit). There is no penalty if someone skips you.

Add getdare to your Omegle likes and maybe someone from here will match up with you.

Have fun,
-Colin
Old 02-24-2023, 05:41 PM   #4
switch_with_me

I think reddit will love seeing you fit as many ice cubes as possible in your pussy. If you can't fit 5 you have to post an apology picture too

kik:_rundeff_

limits: Pics/videos, sissy/crossdressing, scat, public, body writing, personal information
toys:gag, plugs, cuffs, blindfold, household items
switch_with_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 08:38 PM   #5
RosieNipples

I really love both the Omegle and reddit dares! So how would you guys feel if I combined them?

I put as many ice cubes in my pussy as I can fit and that is the amount of people I have to strip nude for on Omegle? I still have to post the ice cube video on reddit and if it's less than 5 do an apology photo.

(I'm changing make cum to strip for omegle dare because I have limited time.)

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
Old 02-24-2023, 08:44 PM   #6
Boredfat
Baby Member

I hope they agree to your suggestion. I think it's a good ide

Likes spanking, edging, bets
Limits public, family
Boredfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 09:41 PM   #7
RosieNipples

I had someone on kik suggest that since I put the two dares together the Omegle one was too easy. And that I have to prove that task is completed so I don't chicken out. (I am really nervous for that part!)

They suggested I add the fact that I must stay nude for a minimum of one minute or until the person passes. During that time I must play with my tits/pussy.

For proof that I completed the Omegle part of the dare I will take a screenshot myself nude 1x with each different user. The user will be blurred if visible and screen shots posted on reddit.

Old 02-25-2023, 12:01 AM   #8
RosieNipples

Dare complete!

I was able to barely fit 5 ice cubes in my pussy. So I went nude for 5 guys on Omegle. The first guy was a gray screen and did not chat, the second one gave me a few instructions, which I followed, third was two guys behind got nervous and turned off their feed when I stripped, fourth was a guy who showed me his cock, and fifth was a gray screen who gave me a couple instructions. I actually ended up cumming right at the end but it was a tiny orgasm so I don't know if he noticed. I was so nervous but it was fun! One minute is so long, though!

I uploaded the ice cube video and the Omegle proof to reddit under the user u/Exposlu7

I'll try to find a community to share it to tomorrow.

Old 02-25-2023, 02:41 AM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I like it. Well done.

...and i may need to check out omegle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
Dare complete!

I was able to barely fit 5 ice cubes in my pussy. So I went nude for 5 guys on Omegle. The first guy was a gray screen and did not chat, the second one gave me a few instructions, which I followed, third was two guys behind got nervous and turned off their feed when I stripped, fourth was a guy who showed me his cock, and fifth was a gray screen who gave me a couple instructions. I actually ended up cumming right at the end but it was a tiny orgasm so I don't know if he noticed. I was so nervous but it was fun! One minute is so long, though!

I uploaded the ice cube video and the Omegle proof to reddit under the user u/Exposlu7

I'll try to find a community to share it to tomorrow.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 06:03 AM   #10
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
Great proof posts, especially the video!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 06:06 AM   #11
grannyd16
Prodigy

I loved watching the video, well done

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk