Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
nude.for.life

Default My Nudist Adventures::The Sequel!!

From my last story you would of heard about my experience at a nudist caravan park...if not here's the link to it: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=119022 . I'm going to start this new story which is the sequel and will have another nudist adventure in it. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1...Strange event

I had been a nudist for a whole year now and the time for my 16th birthday had come around! While I was 15 I had my first nudist experience at a caravan park with Lauren and Liam who I had never seen again aferwards. Me and my family were now permanent full-time nudists, we would skinny dip ALL the time during summer, and stay naked all the time whenever it was just us, or some of us. We had also started attending a nudist beach every weekend.

When we first attended this nudist beach it was just us but overtime I made a few friends and one of them I became really close to. He was like me, just about to turn 15. We mucked around on the beach made sand castles like we weren't to old for it and splashed around in the water. His parents greeted my parents and they became good friends too.

One day my friend Geoffrey invited me over and told me that we would have his house to ourselves the whole day and that we could be nude! This was great news because I have never been alone nude with anyone else except my family.

I arrived at Geoffrey's house at 9.00 the next morning. He welcomed me and let me in. His house also had a 'nude line' spray painted on the floor and he told me that once I crossed I had to be nude. I told him about the caravan park having one as well and he said that he thought his dad came up with the idea. I undressed first taking off my shirt to reveal my chest. I thought I saw him checking me out while I took off my pants so for some reason I turned towards him while taking off my underwear. He looked at my dick for a while and then quickly shook his head and invited me to his room. I laughed at him

Once I walked into his room I saw he had his bed in the middle with some snacks readily made, a few dvd's to pick from and then...a dildo. A bright green dildo. I asked him what it was for and he said that it wasn't there when he came to get the door for me. That was the first strange event of the day

A dildo??..........

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life

Last edited by nude.for.life; 09-24-2012 at 02:15 PM.
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #2
nude.for.life

Default Chapter 2...

Chapter 2...

He grabbed the dildo off the bed and threw it into his sisters room thinking it was hers.

For a while we just talked and then he turned on the movie, we had some snacks and watched another one. This whole time we were naked lying next to each other on the bed but we weren't thinking sexual. One, because I'm not homosexual and two, because nudists just don't think that.

Once the second movie had finished Geoffrey asked if I wanted to play a game.
"Sure" I said "what sort of game?"
"Well it would be a fun game...like...maybe...truth or dare...?"
"Uhm, sure sounds fun." I said back
I remembered the time I had played with Lauren and Liam, how thrilling and exciting it was to feel all over a females body but now I was playing with another guy.

We didn't bother setting any rules we just began.
"Truth or dare" asked Geoffrey
"I'll start off easy with a truth"
"When did you first become a nudist?"
"Well" I started "I first became a nudist at...14 was it, yea 14 just before my 15th birthday."
"Oh cool, I'll go with truth as well."
"Alright" I said. I wanted to try get into his head because that's the only way of winning this game.
"Do you shave your pubes?"
This was kind of a dumb question because I could see them right there in front of me and I saw that they were trimmed but not shaved. No of course he answered no.

"Ok so truth or dare?" he asked me again
"Why not...dare!" I said back, hoping for an easy dare.
"I dare you to...."

TO BE CONTINUED!!
Hoped you like this one just as much as the first one! The link is in the first post on this thread.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
dickface

im glad you decided to write a sequal and i cant wait to read more!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk