Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-01-2022, 06:55 PM   #1
HayleysBitches

Default Period dares

Hello everyone, sorry but this might be quite extreme for some people so dont read this if your easily disgusted. I am on my period and probably have a couplde days left so I am asking for period dares, I dont have many limits so I will do almost all suggestions but please try to get more creative then just lick you fingers after masturbating or something of the likes as I have probably already done it before. Also I have a boyfriend who you can include in the dares if you want to punish him but he is not aloud to touch me right now as that is off limits. But please also make some dares for me as period play has always been a turn on especially when im on my period and extremely horny, Thank you.
HayleysBitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:13 PM   #2
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

How about you hump your boyfriends face until you cum. He isn't allowed to touch himself since he isn't allowed to touch you. Also he should be tied up while you do it. Then leave him there tied up till it dries
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:45 PM   #3
HayleysBitches

Thats a good one thank you, normally I wouldn't give him the privilege of even letting him feel me on his skin but I love this enough where ill make an exception thank you
Old 10-01-2022, 07:51 PM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Since periods seem to come at the worst time and ruin your cute panties, maybe he should experience that.

Wear a pair of his underwear for a day, maybe even skip the tampon if you're in a punishing mood. Then lay them out for him...the next day he gets to wear that underwear!

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 07:57 PM   #5
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleysBitches View Post
Thats a good one thank you, normally I wouldn't give him the privilege of even letting him feel me on his skin but I love this enough where ill make an exception thank you
That's great, I would like to know how it went if you don't mind sharing.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 09:39 PM   #6
HayleysBitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPantsKayla View Post
Since periods seem to come at the worst time and ruin your cute panties, maybe he should experience that.

Wear a pair of his underwear for a day, maybe even skip the tampon if you're in a punishing mood. Then lay them out for him...the next day he gets to wear that underwear!
Im in his underwear right now without a tampon, I didn't tell him about this either so he's gonna have a nice suprise tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive penguin View Post
That's great, I would like to know how it went if you don't mind sharing.
I did this before and it was amazing, unfortunately maybe not for him since he wasn't aloud to touch himself. I humped his face for 20 mins and it was a bloody mess afterwards, I made an exception and made out with him afterwards swapping my blood in each others mouth as I get really horny when im on my period. It's quite funny now seeing him walk around with my blood all over his face, I might even take him for a walk in the park in a bit too see peoples reactions anymore dares are welcome
Old 10-01-2022, 10:19 PM   #7
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Im in his underwear right now without a tampon, I didn't tell him about this either so he's gonna have a nice suprise tomorrow
Haha, let me know how he likes being on HIS period! xD

Honestly as a trans girl I consider myself lucky that I don't have to deal with periods...though I'd take them if it meant being a cis girl. Who knows, maybe I'd even get horny on mine like you lol

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 10:26 PM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPantsKayla View Post
Haha, let me know how he likes being on HIS period! xD

Honestly as a trans girl I consider myself lucky that I don't have to deal with periods...though I'd take them if it meant being a cis girl. Who knows, maybe I'd even get horny on mine like you lol

We get horny because of the hormone changes, just for the record, which isn't very practical, you wanna masturbate and they you're a mess and your hand is a mess with the blood.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 11:29 PM   #9
HayleysBitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
We get horny because of the hormone changes, just for the record, which isn't very practical, you wanna masturbate and they you're a mess and your hand is a mess with the blood.
Yea haha thank god its a fetish of mine even though people find it a bit gross. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if it wasn't as i get EXTREMELY horny on my period.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:33 AM   #10
sallygirl

This dare reminds me of one that used. to be on here.
That was fucking with no protection.
It was weird but interesting.
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:22 PM   #11
HayleysBitches

So my boyfriend is in his bloody boxers today, he was a bit suprised when he found out he had to wear them and honestly I think he find it more humiliating then the previous dares. I have told him that he has to wear them the whole days and if we are alone at home he has to only be wesring the blood soaked boxers. Please continue to give me dares thank yous
Old 10-03-2022, 11:46 AM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hello everyone, sorry but this might be quite extreme for some people so dont read this if your easily disgusted. I am on my period and probably have a couplde days left so I am asking for period dares, I dont have many limits so I will do almost all suggestions but please try to get more creative then just lick you fingers after masturbating or something of the likes as I have probably already done it before. Also I have a boyfriend who you can include in the dares if you want to punish him but he is not aloud to touch me right now as that is off limits. But please also make some dares for me as period play has always been a turn on especially when im on my period and extremely horny, Thank you.
Below the waist you only wear thin white knickers and thin white shorts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk