Spanked Piggy 17 29.82%
Anal Mars Bar 18 31.58%
Ball Stretching 10 17.54%
Burn My Bits 12 21.05%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2024, 07:02 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Default Spank and abuse Humiliation_Pig (Or me :( )

Spank A Piggy!

The Poll!
Make a Piggy spank itself for you!

...or me, i guess. In the interest of 'fairness'. Infact, this thread isn't intended to be that fair at all...*gulp*.

Option #1)

Spanked Piggy
Piggy has it's dumb, fat self.

Option #2)
Anal Mars Bar
I have to shove a mars bar up my ass, then spank myself - before releaving myself and eating said mars bar. i am allowed to clean myself out beforehand, but i don't think that's going to help that much.

Option #3)
Ball Stretching
I have to hang 5kg of weight off my junk, before spanking myself. I fear that weight is going to make the spanking considerably more unpleasant.

Option #4)
Burn my bits
I have to shave my pubes using a lighter, before spanking myself. Not sure i really want to set my crotch on fire.

The number of spankings the 'winner' of the poll has to do is one per total vote + 1 per post to this thread. They get to choose what they use for the spankings and where they do them, and can split the spanking across areas/implements (Ie do half the spanks on the ass with a paddle, and the other half to the back of the thighs with a slipper)

...And yes, you read those poll options right. There is only one option for piggy to 'win', and all it has to do is spank itself if it does. OTOH, there are three options for me - all of which are worse than just a spanking.

The Thread

...but it's not quite that simple. All the while this poll & thread is open then...

For each post to this thread we have to spank ourselves.

As with the poll, we get to choose where we spank ourselves and with what. And yes, each post is nominally only the one spank each. These things can easily get carried away after all, so even with that we are likely to end up with very sore asses (and other parts) in the near future. Especially whoever 'wins' the poll vote.

You don't need to do anything else, just post to the thread and we get spankings.

Dumb Piggy has to do them if you request as much in the first line of the post OR claim the 'banter' doubler by insulting them in some way.

But if you don't specify in the post OR if you claim the 'banter' doubler by insulting me, then i'm the one who has to do the spankings...

Oh, and no double posting unless half an hour has passed between posts.

Doublers

Now that we have established the simple version...let's complicate things even more shall we?

'Doublers':

For each of the following that is true, we have to do an extra spank:

*) Banter
*) Friend
*) First Post
*) Snap
*) Happy Hour
*) Interogation
*) Loser

These are cumulative rather than multiplative, but even so there is the potential for this to result in us having five, maybe seven times the spanks (and other things, see 'keywords') we would otherwise have had...

Banter:

If you tease/insult us or otherwise contribute to the thread beyond simply posting '+X' or similar, then you get this one. Due to the nature of this doubler we are the final/only arbiters of if it applys or not.

Friend:

If you are on the relevant friends list, then you get an extra doubler for having previously chatted with/teased/been used by us/whatever.

First Post:

If your post is either on the first page of the thread, or is the top of a new page, then it gets a free doubler! I use 15 post pages, which i think is the default.

Snap:
Five of your likes/dislikes/etcs match the previous posters. These need to be listed in your sig rather than in a linked blog post.

Happy Hour:
All posts between 8am-9am & 7-8pm UK time recieve a bonus doubler.

Interogation:
Ask either of us a random question, get a doubler. Naturally, this being GD, the question can be as humiliating/rude/etc as you like.

Loser:
Because it's not ment to be entirely fair, there is an extra doubler if I am on the receving end because i am a pathetic loser who deserves to suffer more.

It is possible that the Banter, Friend & Interogation doublers may apply differently to each of us. 'Loser' certainly does

Keywords

Oh, and each post can ALSO contain a keyword.

Keywords:

Every post can contain one of the following Keywords:

Anal...Sex
Face...Fuck
Plugged...Hole
Gagged...Bitch
Burning...Bits
Spanked...Slut
Atomic...Wedgie
Bonus
Super...Double
Super...Super...Double
Sucker

The Keywords also only apply to one of us. By default it's me yet again because this isn't ment to be fair, but if you post the final keyword in PINK then piggy has to do it instead. We are expected to acknowledge keywords within 24hrs of them being posted, and perform the keyword tasks within 24hrs of the acknowledgement.

Most of the 'keywords' consist of multiple words, and are triggered on the final word. Yes, you can normally only post one keyword per post, so most of these keywords need people to string them together across multiple susequent posts for them to work.

Also, because these things can easily get carried away, we have the option to instead
apply clamps to our bodies for a number of minutes equal to TWICE spanks we had to do for that post instead of the keyword task. We can choose where on our body the clamps go. Needless to say, we probably don't want to be doing this, because instead of us having to do a million different keyword tasks it's just going to result in us spending ages with clamps on our parts.

Here are what the various keywords do:

Anal & Sex:

Fuck ourselves up the butt a number of times equal to the spankings we had to do for that post.

Face & Fuck:

Facefuck ourselves a number of times equal to the spankings we had to do for that post.

-> We have to use the same dildo for 'Anal Sex' and 'Face Fuck' tasks, and are not allowed to clean it between tasks. Unlike other keyword tasks that can be done out of order, Anal and Oral tasks must also be done in the order they are posted - the ass-to-mouth element is a part of them.

Plugged & Hole

Wear a butt plug in our ass for a number of minutes equal to the spanks we had to do for the post.

Gagged & Bitch

Gag ourselves with dirty panties or a used sock for a number of minutes equal to the spanks we had to do for the post.

Burning & Bits
Cover our genitals in deep heat/toothpaste for a number of minutes equal to the spanks we had to do for that post. Piggy gets to choose between deep heat on it's slut cunt or toothpaste on it's asshole, I get to choose between deep heat on my balls, deep heat on my dick, or toothpaste to my asshole.

Spanked & Slut
We have to repeat the spankings from the post.

Atomic & Wedgie
This one is a to wedgie our panties (yes, i have to wear panties for this one)- as tight as we can manage - for a number of minutes equal to the spanks from the post.

Bonus
This keyword is weird. It allows the next poster to use two keywords. For shenanigans.

Super & Double
This is a +5 doubler, applied to the NEXT sucessful keyword task post. It's also two keywords that need to be posted in sucessive posts, and only the second word has teh 'super double' effect.

Super, Super, & Double
This is a +10 doubler, applied to the NEXT sucessful keyword task post. It's also three keywords that need to be chained sucessfully, and as above - only the final one counts for the effect.

Sucker
I have to do one of Piggy's Keyword tasks for it, because i'm a stupid sucker who deserves to be made to suffer. Piggy gets to choose which one.

So there you go. One 'poll'/'vs' thread. Have fun picking on Piggy!...or me. Picking on me is also an option i guess. Infact:

Reasons to pick on Piggy:
Piggy is stupid, fat and ugly.

...I, otoh, am also stupid, fat and ugly. I'm also a desperate, pathetic pervert with a tiny maggot cock who deserves to suffer and be abused - hence the 'loser' doubler. So, if i'm being honest, i guess you should probably pick on me...

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:57 PM   #2
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Ooooh, look....tumbleweeds.

I will admit i was a bit nervous that this thread would end up high traffic and unmanageable, but...looking a lot like i didn't need to worry so much...

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 01-06-2024, 02:03 PM   #3
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I think I understand how this works.....? Its a lot if details but posting alone should let me give you spanks Silver!!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 01-06-2024, 02:18 PM   #4
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Yup, that's exactly one of the many ways this is ment to work.

Yeah, the keywords stuff is deliberately complicated. Partly to throttle things in the event the thread does take off, partly because people seem to enjoy being able to game these things so i figured a level of complication and gamification is in order.

Thank you for your post and time.

So then, for your post i owe three spanks i think?
The initial one, 'Loser', and 'First Post' for being on the first page?

I guess i also owe spanks for the two posts of my own on the thread...
One of which is another 3 for the same reasons as your post, the other one being 4 with 'snap' i think as my likes/dislikes etc unsurprisingly match...my likes/dislikes etc.

I picked up my paddle, pulled down my trousers and pants, and have firmly spanked myself 10 times at the top of the back of my thigh. Hopefully my housemates didn't hear.
It's nicely tingly currently, but i expect that will pass.

Old 01-06-2024, 02:22 PM   #5
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Hahah yay I got bonuses!!! More spanks!

Ummmmm

Also Anal-
(Now you must wait in anticiapation)

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 01-07-2024, 01:51 PM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

Very interesting thread.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk