Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-31-2022, 04:21 PM   #1
RST
Distinguished Member

Default KIK: transactional sex aka ONLINE WHORING

there are a ton of kik threads. I like a lot of them. In one I met this easy slut that told me a great idea she had for a new one. Her name is sexualfeelings and she came up with this pearl. Some people want to be degraded or get nasty tasks. Other people want to see the results of those degradations, wet cunts, hard cocks, humiliated faces, well written reports, you name it. This thread is for transactional online play. The better the degradation you want to receive is the more you should be willing to offer for it. Make your posts like this:

Your kik name

Describe what you want.
Example: written tasks I can do in my own time involving hidden public and anal play.

Describe what you have to offer. Describe a range so you can pay for the quality of degradation you receive in kind
Example:
Effortless remark - nothing
Reasonable degradation - written report
Good degradation - report with pics
Great experience - vid of choice of degrader

Describe your limits

Describe what type of person you are looking for. For Example: A/S/L

Start your transactional kik AKA online whoring engines

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 04:31 PM   #2
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Sexualfeelingsgd

I want to be sent messages humiliating and degrading me, calling me names, and being looked down upon. I want people to send me degrading things to say outloud. I want it to be tailored around my likes and being a diaper whore.

Depending on the quality and personalization of the message/task I will send better quality replies and possibly a pic.

Effortless remark - nothing
Reasonable degradation - reply agreeing with what you sent
Good degradation - reply to agree and take it one step further
Great experience - all of the above plus I degrade myself in a new way, begging you to make me do or say something humiliating. Also an exposing picture upon request.
Best humiliation: a video of me punishing myself sexually and all of the above.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 05:42 AM   #3
SebC

Nuclear Work Exhibition

I prefer to receive scenario by email : [email protected]

Describe what you want.
i am Working as night auditor in an Hotel where the reception and all the corridor are under video surveillance. Only the laundry room in the basement is not under camera. There i often go to takes some humiliating pics during the nigtht. I would like to receive detailed scenario to complete by taking pictures including humiliation and increasing the risk to be caught. Either used as a naked faggot or as a sissy slut including crossdressing behind my formal clothes.

Effortless scenario - nothing
Reasonable degrading scenario - written report
Good degrading scenario - report with pics
Great detailed scenario - report with pics and vid of choice and possibility for the degrader to play with me as long as he want.

Describe your limits : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92659

Describe what type of person you are looking for : A/S/S have no importance but good writed scenario will be great
The following user says Thank You to SebC for this post:
Old 06-23-2022, 07:48 PM   #4
Foil

I’m looking for degradation dares I can try on my own.

Best experience - video of the whole dare
Good experience - pictures
Reasonable experience - written report

Kik: getdare.foil

Toys: Vibrating Cock Ring (Remote Controlled)
Foil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk