Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2022, 03:20 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default M43 wants some fun-or-not-fun tasks or rules!

My GF will be on a short trip tomorrow, leaving me with an empty house and the chance to have some fun. To challenge myself a bit I have the following plan:

GetDare can control a total of 8 hours of the day. Everyone can give me rules to follow during that time, those can be as simple or complex as you'd like. So they can be as simple as "be naked and wear a buttplug all day" or as complex as "only use the toilet if a red car has passed your house in the last 5 minutes and then roll a dice to determine how many sheets of toilet paper you can use". Go crazy

Everyone can give me tasks/dares to perform that can take up to 1 hour per post. You can use all the toys in my signature, and can include likes/dislikes as you please. Again, those can be simple ("here's a faproulette") or really complex.
There probably won't be more than 8 dares, but if there are I'll choose the most creative ones to perform.

If I don't get enough tasks to fill 8 hours I've challenged myself to post in some unpleasant threads. I'll include the "improved person above no limits" thread, and at least one other related to spanking/CBT/being a Kik slave. That will make the time without specific dares a bit more exciting!

What do you get in return? Anyone that posts here can ask me to post in a thread of their choice, and if you give me a creative dare you can also ask me to write one for you in return. Might take me one or two weeks to deliver, but anyone on here can tell you I tend to keep my promises. I'm also happy to send some sort of proof for performing your tasks/following your rules.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:38 AM   #2
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
My GF will be on a short trip tomorrow, leaving me with an empty house and the chance to have some fun. To challenge myself a bit I have the following plan:

GetDare can control a total of 8 hours of the day. Everyone can give me rules to follow during that time, those can be as simple or complex as you'd like. So they can be as simple as "be naked and wear a buttplug all day" or as complex as "only use the toilet if a red car has passed your house in the last 5 minutes and then roll a dice to determine how many sheets of toilet paper you can use". Go crazy

Everyone can give me tasks/dares to perform that can take up to 1 hour per post. You can use all the toys in my signature, and can include likes/dislikes as you please. Again, those can be simple ("here's a faproulette") or really complex.
There probably won't be more than 8 dares, but if there are I'll choose the most creative ones to perform.

If I don't get enough tasks to fill 8 hours I've challenged myself to post in some unpleasant threads. I'll include the "improved person above no limits" thread, and at least one other related to spanking/CBT/being a Kik slave. That will make the time without specific dares a bit more exciting!

What do you get in return? Anyone that posts here can ask me to post in a thread of their choice, and if you give me a creative dare you can also ask me to write one for you in return. Might take me one or two weeks to deliver, but anyone on here can tell you I tend to keep my promises. I'm also happy to send some sort of proof for performing your tasks/following your rules.
Hey stranger!

Well you can begin when she leaves.. Set a 15 minute timer and start as you mean to go on.

You can clamp your nipples, take out a good 'warmup' dildo and your long thin one. Put your ring gag on and slowly ride the dildo. As you come off the dildo the other dildo needs to enter through yoir ring gag.

Great warm up - Replies to my own thread are welcome if you wish to share mutual ruin.

I'm going to review your toy list and get more creative. All day is a good length of time
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 01-10-2022, 04:53 AM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Hey stranger!

Well you can begin when she leaves.. Set a 15 minute timer and start as you mean to go on.

You can clamp your nipples, take out a good 'warmup' dildo and your long thin one. Put your ring gag on and slowly ride the dildo. As you come off the dildo the other dildo needs to enter through yoir ring gag.

Great warm up - Replies to my own thread are welcome if you wish to share mutual ruin.

I'm going to review your toy list and get more creative. All day is a good length of time
Good start! So basically you'd like me to spend 15 minutes pretending to be spitroasted with nipple clamps and ring gag on? I'll see if I can find a place where I can attach both dildos to walls and just move back and forth between them while sitting on hands and knees
Old 01-10-2022, 05:29 AM   #4
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good start! So basically you'd like me to spend 15 minutes pretending to be spitroasted with nipple clamps and ring gag on? I'll see if I can find a place where I can attach both dildos to walls and just move back and forth between them while sitting on hands and knees
Perfect. Both holes partially filled!

How long roughly do you have to use? I will work on something a bit more fierce
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 01-10-2022 at 06:18 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 01-10-2022, 05:32 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Perfect. Both holes paetially filled!

How long roughly do you have to use? I will work on something a bit more fierce
I've planned 8 hours for this, after that it's bedtime but I can for example continue to wear a plug during the night if a rule tells me to. Rules can extend the entire day, tasks/dares should be a maximum of about an hour each this time around so multiple people can dare me.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:08 AM   #6
helliswhatyoumake

You should wear you cage for the full 8 hours and to bed unless someone else is teasing you with edges ect.
The following user says Thank You to helliswhatyoumake for this post:
Old 01-10-2022, 08:12 AM   #7
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
GetDare can control a total of 8 hours of the day. Go crazy
Well, there is always the option of posting a 'use me' thread.
Give everyone who posts a chance between say:
Spankings
Anal
Oral
Nipple clamps

And see what happens. It's a bit of a gamble, if you get 'lucky' you will get 8hours of constant use & abuse - or it may just be tumbleweeds. There doesn't seem to be a lot of middle ground tho, so...

Quote:
Everyone can give me tasks/dares to perform that can take up to 1 hour per post
How about you go out and buy a newspaper?
...with that flesh coloured realistic dildo up your ass? I imagine walking about with that thing rammed up your butt should be quite interesting

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 01-10-2022, 08:43 AM   #8
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
You should wear you cage for the full 8 hours and to bed unless someone else is teasing you with edges ect.
Cool, that's definitely going onto the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Well, there is always the option of posting a 'use me' thread.
Give everyone who posts a chance between say:
Spankings
Anal
Oral
Nipple clamps

And see what happens. It's a bit of a gamble, if you get 'lucky' you will get 8hours of constant use & abuse - or it may just be tumbleweeds. There doesn't seem to be a lot of middle ground tho, so...

How about you go out and buy a newspaper?
...with that flesh coloured realistic dildo up your ass? I imagine walking about with that thing rammed up your butt should be quite interesting
I can definitely do the "use me" thread, but then again that would be instead of posting in one of the Kik "use me" threads. Both are exciting, with the Kik option having the extra suspense of not knowing exactly how I'd be used.
What I can do is combine the two: do a "use me" thread with some sort of condition I need to meet such as the number of people that post. If that's not met I'd still have to post in one of the Kik threads for a couple of hours. Would that work?

Oh, and I have to pick up a package at the postoffice. So I'll wear the dildo for that!
Old 01-10-2022, 08:51 AM   #9
DenialBoy

Simple one for me, underwear just doesn’t exist for you. It may not make much of a difference, but if you need to go out at some point or somebody knocks, no underwear.

Punishments: Anal training, CEI, self-facials
Limits: Scat, Piss, Incest, Family, Public.
DenialBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 08:56 AM   #10
txversboy

No clothes at home with one exception. Once you walk through your front door, immediately strip naked till you are ready to leave again. If you live in an apartment building go one step further, remove showed and socks once you enter the building from street, must walk to unit barefoot.

You may put on a shirt for work video calls, if necessary.

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Hard Limits: Messy, female clothes/underwear, diapers, social suicide
txversboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 09:00 AM   #11
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenialBoy View Post
Simple one for me, underwear just doesn’t exist for you. It may not make much of a difference, but if you need to go out at some point or somebody knocks, no underwear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
No clothes at home with one exception. Once you walk through your front door, immediately strip naked till you are ready to leave again. If you live in an apartment building go one step further, remove showed and socks once you enter the building from street, must walk to unit barefoot.

You may put on a shirt for work video calls, if necessary.
Cool, thanks both! So no clothes inside, and no underwear outside. Combined with that trip to the post office that means I'll insert my dildo at the front door (still inside), then get dressed in just jeans and a sweater, and travel to the postoffice with the dildo directly underneath my jeans. I better wear a long coat
Old 01-10-2022, 09:07 AM   #12
txversboy

Quote:
Cool, thanks both! So no clothes inside, and no underwear outside. Combined with that trip to the post office that means I'll insert my dildo at the front door (still inside), then get dressed in just jeans and a sweater, and travel to the postoffice with the dildo directly underneath my jeans. I better wear a long coat
No, let the person behind you see the dildo being restrained by your jeans…just don’t go to your neighborhood post office where you will be see by your neighbors! If it come out of your ass and slides down your leg, how embarrassing! You will need to lean on something to shove it back in as it comes out…

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Old 01-10-2022, 09:11 AM   #13
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
No, let the person behind you see the dildo being restrained by your jeans…just don’t go to your neighborhood post office where you will be see by your neighbors! If it come out of your ass and slides down your leg, how embarrassing! You will need to lean on something to shove it back in as it comes out…
Unfortunately I need to pick up a package at my local post office (actually a new dildo and my new e-stim ball chute), so I'll have to be a bit careful.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:23 AM   #14
txversboy

Quote:
Unfortunately I need to pick up a package at my local post office (actually a new dildo and my new e-stim ball chute), so I'll have to be a bit careful.
Hope that dildo fits well!

Old 01-10-2022, 10:14 AM   #15
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Heh.

A part of the subtext of that one was 'how to best hide the bulge in the back of your pants'...

Get it in really deep and tie it tight and hope there isn't too much of a bulge?

Go out cross dressed in a skirt that covers your butt? ...although i guess a long coat will probably work for that as well...

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk