Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-12-2009, 02:50 AM   #1
blindfoldedslave
Account Banned

Default Dissappearing slaves?

Anyone had experiences?

I've had a dissapearing master.. you know who you are..
Old 11-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #2
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Had a potential slave that did that. They sat and listened to normal talk (for quite awhile, about nornal safety stuff too) got undressed as directed, then a few mins later the moment her fingers were ordered to her clit... *offline*

Well, you know, that's fine. She comes back and shamelessly says she fell asleep, blah blah, really embarrassed, what if roomie read amg. So strip her again since all is going well and friendly, fingers ordered to-- *offline*

It was like an online/offline button -.-;

Aaaand in future they'd better have at least a couple of posts on here for me to check up on or I'm just not bothering replying.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Yep, I've had two experiences like this. The first was a potential one, and she didn't reply to me for a while, then when she came back I gave her commands and she never responded to me again e-mails, pm's etc.

The other one asked for punishment one day when I hadn't even accepted. Then she just dissapeared. I wouldn't have taken her anyways, because in any aspect of a bdsm relationship I need to talk to the other person.
But these experiences were back when I was a switch.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
klaazz

Send a message via MSN to klaazz

I've had some eperiences with mistresses dissapearing, they generally dissapear after modestly asking if they could proof they are real.So I think they must be fake. Realy I mean what is wrong with asking for proof if they can make you do almost everything on cam after that.
klaazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #5
madison.larimore

Yes i have had this to, I think you will find its not rare to see them slip in and slide aways as easy
Old 11-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
heatpump

I have a slave at the moment who hasn't replied in a few days.. then again she hasn't been on getdare so imay just be pedantic
heatpump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
DaddyChas

I lost a puppy in training just last week - and things were going so well. I can't believe that she would run away, because she seemed so happy. She did mention having some computer problems, so I'm hoping that her disappearance is due to a malfunction and not something more serious.

-Chas
DaddyChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
kingzack01

Send a message via Yahoo to kingzack01
Default What a coincidence

happened to me just now actually.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

One thing I don't understand is why people feel the need to disappear, instead of simply saying that they don't want to continue, aren't interested anymore, etc. etc. That way (assuming your Dom isn't a tosser) you keep a friendship or at least acquaintance or connection handy, which apart from being nice may help you in the future to find others.

If you left because your Dom was a tosser, tell them so. Don't let them go on to the next sub thinking they're doing everything just fine. Sure, they may be jerks about it and so what? You were going to leave anyway. But at least you tried to sort things out properly. If you're strong enough to be a sub, you're strong enough to speak up instead of slinking away silently.

I can't speak for others, but I have zero issue with someone wanting to return to normal friendship / occasional chat - all they have to do is say something.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

I had a young male slave recently who after a month decided it wasn't really for him. I was disappointed as I had grown quite fond of him. But after the talking was done, we have stayed good friends and chat from time to time.

Disappearing is normal though. I think a good part of it is that they become horny, get all keen, have a session, have their orgasm then think, wtf, and disappear, whether from guilt, or they were just using the situation to get off. This seems common with younger wannabe slaves/subs.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #11
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default i understand all your points

I often find the disappearing slaves are the ones who just want a bit of fun and are horny at the time. They then usually return, days, weeks or months later for more. I think as a dominant you just have to learn to live with this. i can understand however, that it might be frustrating.

I currently have one, loyal slave (from another site) who is committed and I guess I am lucky with this. He is 24 and I guess therefore has had time to think about what he wants.

One other point I would like to make, though, maybe slightly off topic, consider carefully the timezones of masters/slaves. If they are a great distance, this might hinder you actually getting to meet onlone, through no-one's fault.

thanks
x
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
Night-1991
Account Banned

They could disappear for a couple of reasons, so you shouldn't really judge them for that. One reason could be that they think the 'Master' they have is creepy, or being a total prick trying to abuse his power.

But they could also disappear because they've just finished 'coming' and that's all they wanted.

Like the message i got just a few minutes ago on MSN.

"Hey, you're night from Getdare arn't you. I'm _____, i just got mobile broadband and want you to put cam so i know it works"

That was creepy in a way so i hit the block button.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #13
janek85

Send a message via MSN to janek85
Default *slightly embarrased*

I have to admit to having been a disappearing slave. I have, on occasion, just stopped a session online. Why? Mostly because I find that the Master can sometimes just be an idiot who wouldn't know how to effectively use me. I think, though, I was just as in the wrong. Well, I have learned from that, though I still hope to find someone, one day

Loves - light pain, nudity

Likes - Lots of pain, being controlled, piss, scat

No Do - Family
janek85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:27 AM   #14
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

I've "disappeared" as a slave. Not off of a session, just completely from my mistress.
Why?
They're all adamant on RPing or cybering, and not doing anything irl. It's not what I'm looking for, and telling them beforehand doesn't change that fact. So I just leave, up and gone.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:25 AM   #15
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

I am fortunate now in that my current slave looks like a long term prospect. After a period of online, we met irl. I have to say I am now one happy Master lol. He has given himself to me now with no limits of his own. With that trust in me, I have given him a safeword.

It has taken 8 years to find him though. A very fustrating journey at times, with many disapperaring slaves who were more interested in finding a Master to serve their (the slaves) needs only.

Advertisements
Kink Talk