Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk
Default Jennifer...

Hello here is a tale of a girl, you will get to know her as Jennifer. All names have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent.

Jennifer
Jennifer was from a small town in northern england, about 2000 people, big enough that you didn't know everyone but small enough that pretty soon everyone got to know your business if you didn't watch out. Jennifer had always been a mummies girl since her dad had left when she was only seven years old. She tried hard not to get in trouble and was very bright and always did well in exams and very athletic, going to both dance classes and gymnastics. She probably would have been good at team sports too if she hadn't been such a shy girl. Jennifer's shyness also prevented here from having many good friends too although she was always polite and well mannered and was well liked.
Boyfriends?? I hear you ask. Well... Through her school years she had a crush on one boy in her class, a serious crush. She didn't have eyes for anyone else and any other boy didn't have a chance. The first time Jennifer remembers exploring her body she was thinking of him, her barely pubescent vagina thrusting to the touch of her fingers. She would lay back on her bed, close her eyes and think her or her fingers as his slowly caressing her moist pussy lips, she loved to play with herself and as she grew up she always found time in the day to finger herself or at the least give herself a pleasing rub. One of Jennifer's little kinks was in the winter when she was had just turned sixteen, she used to have to goto the nearest city to dance class on a thursday evening.Dance class would finish at 10pm and Jennifer had to quickly change and run to the bus which left at 10.10. jennifer had gotten used to quickly changing, not bothering to put on underwear and slipping back on her school skirt and blouse. It was cold out which always made the nipples on her pert 32B breast harden and rub against her blouse as she ran for the bus. All hidden by her long duffle coat Jennifer didnt feel exposed at all. This made it all the better for when she got on the bus for the dark hour journey home. She would get on and walk towards the back of the bus, there were usually only a couple of old woman on their way home from the bingo, maybe another few people who had been working late or to the cinema as there wasnt one in Jennifers town. She would always take a seat on her own second or third from the back with and when the bus set off would begin to play with herself and edge all the way home.

To be continued........

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, back to the story

The bus journey home was the highlight of Jennifer's week, with school,schoolwork, dancing lessons, gymnastics and the time she spent at home with here mother, she got little time to herself other than a little in the morning as her mum worked as a cleaner and left home at 6am and bedtime once she'd gone to bed. Her mum as usually in bed when she got home. She loved the feeling of edging for the whole hour then rushing home tip toeing upstairs and finally stripping off to finish her orgasm lying on her bed. She had found pinching her still hard nipples and rubbing her, now very wet pussy the best orgasm of the week. Even better were the weeks when Craig the boy she fancied in school got on the bus for at the last stop before she had to get off. He had even started to take some notice of Jennifer and smile at her and even the occasional "Hi" This was sometimes just too much for her and it took all her energy not to just orgasm right there on the chair, but she couldnt, still far too shy and scared she might scream or at the least moan or maybe call out his name as she had a few times in the morning before school when the house was empty.

Jennifer wasnt used to getting attention from boys or even girls except when the called her names, "there goes swatty" or "bookworm Jen" at least they know my name she used to say. It wasn't because she was ugly, quite the opposite. Long dark hair and big brown eyes like muddy puddles, she had developed into a cute young woman with nice curves and although small, round pert and firm breasts. If her mother would let her wear make-up and not come on every shopping trip to buy clothes she would have been every boys fantasy. Jennifer so wanted to fit in and dress like the other girls at school but on the other hand jennifer was just as happy keeping her mother happy. There would be plenty time for that when she could leave and go to university. One of Jennifer's other passions was to become a doctor and planned to move away to one of the most prestigious universities in the UK.

The day Jennifer left for university was the begining of the rest of her life, It would become less boring and more eventful. I will continue with that another time.

Hope you all like the story so far

DDK

DDK
Old 02-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
h.edwards_1990

I do hope there will be a master slave relationship as your writing talents would be wasted without it.
h.edwards_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

thanks H, There are many twists and turns to go as young Jennifer continues on her journey of life.

DDK
Old 02-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please whats happeneds next
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
h.edwards_1990

I am curious as to when this will be updated myself. Only because it has me in such suspense.
h.edwards_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default suspense

How many more days are you going to keep up the suspense?
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #8
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry everyone, didnt know I had so many readers. I'll post tomorrow

DDK

DDK
Old 02-15-2009, 09:13 AM   #9
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

As promised the next part. Enjoy

Jennifer Goes To Uni

It was august nineteen eighty five. The sound of oasis and blur and the britpop culture filled the airwaves. Jennifer had never really been away from home other than on holiday with her mother or occasionally to stay with her aunt and uncle in scotland. Jennifer had secretly longed for this moment, she couldnt tell her mother this as it would break here heart but she so wanted to escape her mundane life in that small crummy town she called home.

It was early on a friday morning she left her little council house, she would miss her mom and her cat "junk" and the thinks she'd gotten used to. Jennifer carried a large rucksack with the items she couldn't leave behind, a few pictures, some cd's, a book of poems she'd written and the usual stuff to make her stay in the University boarding halls a home from home. her mother carried a suitcase with all Jennifer's clothes. They set off together for the bus into the city where Jennifer would catch the train to here new home city. She was nervous, a little sad but still more excited. Lots of questions had been running through Jennifer's head.. "will I meet some friends like me?", " will I like it or want to come home after a week?", " Boys?", "Girls!!" These had been running through her head for days even weeks, the boys/girls one even longer, Jennifer had had this dilemma for quite some time now. She still had never really had a boyfriend, Craig the boy she had always had a crush on she felt was now just a boy. The cheeky smile that used to drive her wild on those memorable bus journeys home had somehow lost its charm. Jennifer was becoming a woman and with this the "girls?" question, she had found that she had begin to find the female for much more appealing than male. Maybe this came from the enjoyment Jennifer got form sitting at her dresser in the mornings after her mother had left for work, as soon as she heard the door close, then the gate at the end of the path slam shut she would get out of bed and sit on her chair, the dright red metal chair in her bedroom that faced her dressing mirror and also the mirror of her wardrobe door. Sometimes Jennifer would quickly pull the nighty she had slept in off over her head, sometimes she would leave it on and just hoist it up to reveal her vagina, her pussy, her love, her flower. No matter if she was naked or just exposed Jennifer would watch herself in the mirrors, watch as she rubbed her wet lips as she fondled her breasts. Jennifer didn't just use her fingers to pleasure herself, she would sometimes use the handle of one of her hairbrushes or a small perfume bottle she had, but always she would watch herself. This gave Jennifer a growing confidence in herself, she had always thought of herself as frumpy and even sometimes told herself she was ugly. Not the gorgeous young woman she'd grown into and she was beginning to feel this a little too as she payed more notice to the other girls at school, she often found herself looking at the bare legs and sizes of breast jennifer had even caught herself looking at naked girls on the internet. The female figure and the places she knew she could touch and give immediate pleasure too like she could do to herself. Jennifer would so so so so much like to, if even only once be the person in the room replacing the mirror. To step forward and help, to even let the girl on the chair kiss and hold her.
Jennifer daydreamed all the way to the station just saying the ocasional "yeah mum, dont worry I'll be fine" and a reassurance that she would call every day and not be too proud to ask for money if she got short. Jennifer never asked for much but wanted SO MUCH.

Jennifer boarded the 10.22 train and shed a tear as she waved her teary mother goodbye from the window. The taste of her salty tears and nervous sweat soon left as she turned up her personal cd player " the day we caught the train" by ocean colour scene was a fitting song for the moment, how spooky.
The first sight of open fields Jennifer got back to daydreaming, four hours and Jennifer would be in her new room.

DDK

DDK

Last edited by masterddk; 02-15-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #10
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Do I have enough readers to continue??

I'd like to know what you all think

DDK

DDK
Old 02-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
ps118jlg1

Yes, you have enough readers. Now please hurry up.
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #12
erjams
Account Banned

very good please continue
Old 02-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

The Residence

When Jennifer stepped off the train, rucksack on and dragging her suitcase she quickly moved to the side of the platform and rustled around in her jacket pocket for the piece of paper containing the address and directions to the university halls, Jennifer's new home. Take the east exit out of the station and turn left. Walk to the end of the street and turn right at the church. Go down Church Street and turn left at the phone box. The Big red building is the place. Jennifer read. She looked around for some signs disorientated by people pushing past and the noise of the hustle and bustle that this small town girl was so not used to. As Jennifer began to walk away, still no clue as to which way she was going and still looking in the air around her for some direction or idea as to where she was going, she heard a girls voice say " excuse me sir, do you know where the east exit is?" Jennifer looked around just in time to see a man pointing and saying " aye, its over there" The girl beside him was also dragging a suitcase.She could only see the back of the girl, shoulder length dirty blonde hair with pink bits. Jennifer grapped her bag and followed the girl along the platform and up the stone stairs to the street above. Jennifer followed her hand written directions and the girl with the pink in her hair, It looked like she was looking for the same place as Jennifer. Soon Jennifer found herself standing outside a big victorian looking building, red sandstone and lines of windows, it more resembled a school than somewhere to stay. As Jennifer walked towards the door, still looking up at the building she quickly gasped and stood back. not really looking where she was going Jennifer had bumped into the girl she had been following since the station. " Watch where the fuck you're goin' " was the thing that made Jennifer gasp. "emmm I'm sorry" muttered Jennifer which was followed by a" yeah you should be" Jennifer was met by the face of this slightly angry but cute girl standing beside her, Striking bluey green eyes that caught Jennifer's attension straight away. The tension was broken as the door in front of them opened and they were met by a slightly older looking girl, Plump with mousy hair and glasses. "hello girls, I'm Carol" Jennifer was about to reply with her name when Carol said " come this way, I'll take your names and show you to your rooms. I so hope you enjoy your stay here" They both picked up their bags and followed. Jennifer already was hoping this wasnt going to be in a room near her , or even worse her room mate.

I have to go for now. will finish this later

DDK

DDK
Old 02-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #14
jacob

Red face

this is really good and i hope you have plenty more where that came from?
jacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #15
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Excellent writing. I like this and will definately check it for updates.

Keep up the good work.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk